Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 24 April

Go down 
+26
bpmsmurf
tysmith c.n.f.c
Kylinhio
Fieldy
Pete Mourinho
Skeems
Joey Barton
Alan Partridge
Polska legend II
mowmacre fc
talbotkeeper
browny15lfc
keeper that don't dive
gattuso
spartamoshdock
spartano1
timmy mallet
NiffyA
Tomassi
Widds
Hellboy
hotshot66
NKBomber
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Throop Boss
Gordon
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 3:24 pm

Gareth harris your moment has arrived!!!! When u have played 26 won 26 in division 5 and had back to back promotion then come and talk to me
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 3:35 pm

NKBomber wrote:
according to the fixtures they were at home.

They should have been at home - so if it was reversed it is news to me as well
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 3:38 pm

I'd struggle to play 26 let alone win 26.
If u have a record like that, why u playing div 6 now?
Pot hunting gone wrong??!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 3:58 pm

Look at me, look at you, wiggle your chin, say... Blluuurrr.
Gaz, stop trying to wind up Timmy.

Timmy, it may not even be Gaz, it may be one of the Downing brothers as my nickname is bomber and someone created the nkbomber just to annoy me... I still don't know which if those it is
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 4:04 pm

talbotkeeper wrote:
LB Talbot 2 Harrow 2
1st half think would have to say we was 2nd to everything harrow deserved there lead at half time 2nd half think it fair to say we had most of the 2nd half and when we went 2-0 down after my 1st and last mistake of the season then we had chance after chance then we change formation to 2.4.4 and score 2 goals in the last minute to get a point we also should had a pen but a draw a fair result .......... also as i;ve knowed mags 4 16 years i can say he did not score so why is he down as a goal scorer

sorry to harrow did get it wrong he was hinding behing a player when he poke it in just seen it on camera as we record all games
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 4:06 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Highly, highly unlikely a team would go from 6 to 2

I understand it's unlikely but it would be the right decision, Gordon reffed the game Friday night and could see the difference in class. I played in a couple of first team games against Moshdock and Glen Parva and thought these lads could compete with both.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 4:08 pm

They defo where not a harborough leisure centre
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 4:16 pm

Gordon wrote:
NKBomber wrote:

It was played at Kibworth 9th January?!? Result - 3-2 Kibworth.
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 4:23 pm

Any news on Webbys today?
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 4:23 pm

Friendly

Thorpe Astley 4 - 4 Superfly FC
(Hinckley & District Div 4 Champions)

Superfly won 4-3 on pens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 4:28 pm

All results, tables, scorers and match report now on site

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Banner_Match_Reports.html

May I take this opportunity to thank all the well wishers and the support I received during my time being pampered by the nurses at Glenfield Hospital.

If you spot any errors, there shouldn't be as I have double checked everything then please let me know.

Kind Regards
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 4:51 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Gordon wrote:
NKBomber wrote:

It was played at Kibworth 9th January?!? Result - 3-2 Kibworth.

That is true - and the result was expunged when FC Kibworth were proved by County FA to have played a suspended player. Today's game should have been the rescheduing of that original fixture. The NPE v FC Kibworth fixture was played on 10 April.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 4:52 pm

Alan Partridge wrote:
Any news on Webbys today?

Webbys Wanderers 3 FC Tumar 1
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 4:59 pm

Widds wrote:
Could Humberstone get a team? Very Happy

Right, first off, cheers to Bakers Arms who brought a contingent and a half down to the game and then to the pub after. Good bunch of lads who play in the right spirit, i think they missed Adam Dyke today, his throws and all round ability in the centre.
We went 2-0 down and looked in trouble, managed to get one and then the belief kicked in and we pressured for the majority of the second half. Delighted at winning the game, 3-2 and now just one point needed from next two games (unless Bakers smash us about 10-0 in the last game). Cant believe the margins in getting this close to the title, having won games against Niffy, Sparta, Magna, Phoenix and now Bakers by just one goal, not to mention last minute equalisers! Shows a great desire by the boys not to give up...

Cheers to Tommy Hollidge for refereeing the game and getting us lino's (refs assistants to be politically correct!)

Well done NRI today thought we might had down enough but needed another, your right missed Adam and Matt Twigg too! Let's hope that we have a other good game nex Sunday and down ou pub for grub and beer
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 5:00 pm

LM Sec wrote:
Widds wrote:

Right, first off, cheers to Bakers Arms who brought a contingent and a half down to the game and then to the pub after. Good bunch of lads who play in the right spirit, i think they missed Adam Dyke today, his throws and all round ability in the centre.
We went 2-0 down and looked in trouble, managed to get one and then the belief kicked in and we pressured for the majority of the second half. Delighted at winning the game, 3-2 and now just one point needed from next two games (unless Bakers smash us about 10-0 in the last game). Cant believe the margins in getting this close to the title, having won games against Niffy, Sparta, Magna, Phoenix and now Bakers by just one goal, not to mention last minute equalisers! Shows a great desire by the boys not to give up...

Cheers to Tommy Hollidge for refereeing the game and getting us lino's (refs assistants to be politically correct!)

Well done NRI today thought we might had down enough but needed another, your right missed Adam and Matt Twigg too! Let's hope that we have a other good game nex Sunday and down ou pub for grub and beer

was a good game, was you the right back mate?
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 5:00 pm

Just read my post, spelling is sh** too many beers!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 5:01 pm

Yes denty I was, thought you were going to talk your self into a red today!!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 5:03 pm

LM Sec wrote:

i no mate, just lost my head abit lol see you boys next sunday for plenty of beer lol
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 5:06 pm

Too right mate, played better when you stop fighting with your self!!!

Lots of beer next week fella
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 5:18 pm

talbotkeeper wrote:
LB Talbot 2 Harrow 2
1st half think would have to say we was 2nd to everything harrow deserved there lead at half time 2nd half think it fair to say we had most of the 2nd half and when we went 2-0 down after my 1st and last mistake of the season then we had chance after chance then we change formation to 2.4.4 and score 2 goals in the last minute to get a point we also should had a pen but a draw a fair result .......... also as i;ve knowed mags 4 16 years i can say he did not score so why is he down as a goal scorer

On reflection a draw was fair, have to say though mate it was very unexpected error based on first game (chris weale esq). Believe me, mags was the scorer, Tom received and was trying to turn and shoot when mags stuck out his trademark toepoke, lol.

Gutted to not get the points when 2 up in last minute, but fair play to tAlbot, all the best and cherrs
Back to top Go down
Kylinhio

Kylinhio

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 7:15 pm

Congrates to Sparta Moshdock on winning div1 from the niffy boys, fully deserved and good bunch of lads.

Well done to Niffy A for sealing promotion (just) cheers kibworth Wink

Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 7:41 pm

NiffyA wrote:
oh yeah, it was mhaorning!! hahaha!!

Yeah our top scorer did play against you - although his lazyiest performance so far for the season, followed by this morning...

I don't mind if NPE win - as long as it's not by more than 2 or 3 goals!! haha
lol!
Back to top Go down
bpmsmurf

bpmsmurf

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 12:32 am

FC Kibworth 1 NPE 0 Nathan Murphy
Finished season as we started shame about middle bit.
Thanks to NPE boys especially Anthony for helping get the game played today!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 9:53 am

Widds wrote:

We went 2-0 down and looked in trouble, managed to get one and then the belief kicked in and we pressured for the majority of the second half. Delighted at winning the game, 3-2 and now just one point needed from next two games (unless Bakers smash us about 10-0 in the last game). Cant believe the margins in getting this close to the title, having won games against Niffy, Sparta, Magna, Phoenix and now Bakers by just one goal, not to mention last minute equalisers! Shows a great desire by the boys not to give up...Cheers to Tommy Hollidge for refereeing the game and getting us lino's (refs assistants to be politically correct!)

Would like to echo Mr Widds comments here, this league has been tough as nails, been really competitive from start to finish and been very impressed with the standard of the Division, many times this season we have just edged some right battles which has put us in a commanding position, we have no way won the league yet, we still have 2 mega hard games to get a win to secure the league.

Would also like to echo the point that the Bakers lads came down our pub in very large numbers after the game which might have been hard to take after our comeback, just shows what a cracking bunch of lads they are.

Again, another top notch referee & assitants in which I have also been very impressed with, high standard of officials most of the season.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 10:17 am

LM Sec wrote:

he's not getting anywhere near the red, unless hes got cold hard cash.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 1:44 pm

Would like to echo Mr Widds comments here, this league has been tough as nails, been really competitive from start to finish and been very impressed with the standard of the Division, many times this season we have just edged some right battles which has put us in a commanding position, we have no way won the league yet, we still have 2 mega hard games to get a win to secure the league.

Would also like to echo the point that the Bakers lads came down our pub in very large numbers after the game which might have been hard to take after our comeback, just shows what a cracking bunch of lads they are.

Again, another top notch referee & assitants in which I have also been very impressed with, high standard of officials most of the season.[/quote]

Agree mate a good season lots of hard games no more so than today!
With regards to coming back to your pub that's what Sunday's are all about, not enough teams do it and we have offered to all sides whe we hace been avle to and not all turn up Sad at least one side this season have failed to turn up because they got beat !!

It was hard to come down and not helped by the lack of Stella!!! That's why we sat outside and didnt engage in much banter that would have been hell to listen to!!! See you Sunday for more of the same!!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 1:53 pm

We will definitely be there...if we manage to win at Bees Knees then there are murmourings of names out of the hat, including the position of manager!! If we do, and i get goalkeeper, i will be fuming....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 4:16 pm

the bakers won't. cat ty
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 5:59 pm

cheek!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 6:50 pm

You'd have top spot sewn up by now, if you'd not misplaced that paperwork..... No No No
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 7:02 pm

Hellboy wrote:
You'd have top spot sewn up by now, if you'd not misplaced that paperwork..... No No No

Shhhhhhhhh....dont mention the paperwork!!! To be fair, that prob gave us a boost half way through the season, you get an 'us vs them' mentality (no disrespect to those who made the decision) and use it to add a bit more determination!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 7:06 pm

let us say no more about it, and i wont mention it to the servants.
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 7:22 pm

U coming out on Friday with NRI helly if we get a point town will b party central!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 7:49 pm

Thanks for the invite, its not really my scene, (The mrs ####ing wouldn't let me anyway)Just lets hear you singing....championne....championne....championne...championne...

Back to top Go down
Little pea 11

Little pea 11

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 8:06 pm

Azul zorros 1 - 0 oadby owls mens

thort zorros number 11 had a good game seeing as tho this was his first game back after 3 months off from having keyhole surgery on his knee. Shuans goal was alrite but Neva goal of the season material!!!
Back to top Go down
r.cooper9

r.cooper9

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 9:19 pm

Little pea 11 wrote:

thort zorros number 11 had a good game seeing as tho this was his first game back after 3 months off from having keyhole surgery on his knee. Shuans goal was alrite but Neva goal of the season material!!!

ha ha if this aint andy ill eat my hat
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 9:20 pm

Hellboy wrote:

Thanks for the invite, its not really my scene, (The mrs ####ing wouldn't let me anyway)Just lets hear you singing....championne....championne....championne...championne...

If we do it I will be more than happy letting u listen to me singing that jumping up an down on my one good leg but we have still two very hard games first so we have to be on the top of our game in both matches
Back to top Go down
Little pea 11

Little pea 11

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 9:56 am

r.cooper9 wrote:
Little pea 11 wrote:

ha ha if this aint andy ill eat my hat

Lol whos andy!? Cant ya tell uve missed me lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 24 April   Banter for Sunday 24 April - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 24 April
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2