Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Magna 73 Rangers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Magna 73 Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Magna 73 Rangers   Magna 73 Rangers Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 3:07 pm

Hello Forum

Unfortunately its my news to tell you that it is highly unlikely that Magna 73 Rangers will be competiting in the Alliance League next season.

The only way we are going to continue is if we find a club to merge with us, not in a First Team/Reserve team situation but as one club.

If we can not find a team who is interested by 30th April which is the County FA affiliation deadline then we have no choice but to call it a day after 13 years.

If anyone is interested then text me on 07809283448 or PM me.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Magna 73 Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magna 73 Rangers   Magna 73 Rangers Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 5:35 pm

That's a terrible shame, I hope you find a solution.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Magna 73 Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magna 73 Rangers   Magna 73 Rangers Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 7:30 pm

Cheers Dan, I hope we can find a solution, what is certain is that Magna 73 Rangers can not exist on its own anymore
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Magna 73 Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magna 73 Rangers   Magna 73 Rangers Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 8:53 pm

Updates

I am pleased to say the club will continue next season but I am on a very strong and ambitious recruitment drive for next season.

We are likely to be renamed Meadows Sports FC although this has yet to be confirmed.

I know its not the correct section to advertise for players but we are after players of ALL positions for next season, we have a nucleus of about 6-10 good players but we need a squad to compete.

I am very ambitious and want this new club to compete for trophies for time to come. We have top facilities, one of the best in the county and our own bar

I want players who will not crack in the Prem, we have requested a position in Div 1 but we will see what the commitee says.

If you are interested or no of anyone that would be interested then please text me on 07809283448 or PM me.

We would charge £3 subs and £20 signing on
Back to top Go down
Ruby Murry

Ruby Murry

Magna 73 Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magna 73 Rangers   Magna 73 Rangers Icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 1:59 pm

Div 1?????????????

Pot hunting then Kev!!!!!

Can't belive your changing your name!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magna 73 Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magna 73 Rangers   Magna 73 Rangers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magna 73 Rangers
Page 1 of 1