Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April

Go down 
+7
greeeedy
Joey-Gattuso
Rajiv14
Aussie Owl
dezza
mowmacre fc
Gordon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April Empty
PostSubject: Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 9:43 am

Four matches today - unless you know different.

Results and Banter on a single thread - that should make it easier for you scratch
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 7:56 pm

watched royal oak and trinderbox first half was 3-0 to trinderbox .

watched 25 mins off scrappy vs bullshead
and sorry bullshead but u got played off the park what i seen one way traffic was 3-0 scrappy after 25 .

hope bullies got back and made game off it
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 8:08 pm

3-2 to scrappy at half time, bullies got right back in it in last 20 mins of first half
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 8:57 pm

Bullies pulled it back to 3-3 but went down 6-3 in the end - a sterling performance by both teams.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 9:02 pm

sound like i mist all the best action as scrappy looked comfterable but well done bullie for showing fighting spirit
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 9:06 pm

FC Komrska 3 EFC 2

Goals from John Mcdade and 2 from Jamie Wells, One was a last minute pen!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 10:11 pm

That's two results - what about the other two games?
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 10:31 pm

Azul Zorros 2 Saff Lounge Bar 5

Scorers 4 AZ

Joe Tailby
Reece Bromley

Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 10:35 pm

Thanks - and AFC Royal Oak v TrinderBox anybody?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 11:02 pm

bullies 3-6 scrappy

well where to begin turned asleep for the 1st 20 mins and got absolutely punished and played off the park 3-0 down in 18 mins. woke up after a great challenge by kewmoss on ash robbo and started to play football rather than panic and got it back to 3-2 at half time. came out second half and got the equaliser 3-3 and for me were the better team for 25 mins and looked like we were the ones going on to win it but no scrappy came good for the last 20 and really put their superior fitness to use couldve got 5 or 6 in last 20mins 2 disallowed for offside and a top drawer stop by chambers kept us in it but then we fell apart and they got 3 goals in quick succesion. must say tho good lads there and played in the right spirit and best team on the day won but it was a tough battle for them in the end. (everyone thought was gonna be a spanking at 3-0). they were awsome going forward and if they didnt leak as many goals as they do and were as structured as advance they would be unplayable on a sunday morning. well done to scrappy but also no shame in our performance after finally waking up. have to give a big shout to pearson who was outstanding today (best player on the pitch bar NONE) and made some very very good players look silly. if i was a manager no matter who i had playing i would want him in my team fact.

Last edited by greeeedy on Wed 06 Apr 2011, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 11:08 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
watched royal oak and trinderbox first half was 3-0 to trinderbox .

watched 25 mins off scrappy vs bullshead
and sorry bullshead but u got played off the park what i seen one way traffic was 3-0 scrappy after 25 .

hope bullies got back and made game off it

u missed the best bits then coleman after the first 20 we were the better team i thought till the last 20 where they had much more fitness and made it tell. we got em arguing and everything at 3-3 and looked like we were gonna win but nope not to be and think scrappy desreved it in the end
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 11:48 pm

greeeedy wrote:
bullies 3-6 scrappy

well where to begin turned asleep for the 1st 20 mins and got absolutely punished and played off the park 3-0 down in 18 mins. woke up after a great challenge by kewmoss on ash robbo and started to play football rather than panic and got it back to 3-2 at half time. came out second half and got the equaliser 3-3 and for me were the better team for 25 mins and looked like we were the ones going on to win it but no scrappy came good for the last 20 and really put their superior fitness to use couldve got 5 or 6 in last 20mins 2 disallowed for offside and a top drawer stop by chambers kept us in it but then we fell apart and they got 3 goals in quick succesion. must say tho good lads there and played in the right spirit and best team on the day won but it was a tough battle for them in the end. (everyone thought was gonna be a spanking at 3-0). they were awsome going forward and if they didnt leak as many goals as they do and were as structured as advance they would be unplayable on a sunday morning. well done to scrappy but also no shame in our performance after finally waking up. have to give a big shout to pearson who was outstanding today (best player on the pitch bar NONE) and made some very very good players look silly. if i was a manager no matter who i had playing i would want him in my team fact.

only stayed until half time but you boys looked quality in last 20 mins of first half....kewmoss was quality but got to say best player i thought on the pitch was that adam charlton is it ??? that boy has got some vision and technique, didnt run much but didnt need to......
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 12:16 am

AZUL 2 SAFF LOUNGE 5

goals adam dixon 2, barry dovey, ashley keohane 2

struggled in 1st half, took over once the manager came on in 2nd half, saff lounge manager should be starting games
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 12:42 am

saff lounge wrote:
AZUL 2 SAFF LOUNGE 5

struggled in 1st half, took over once the manager came on in 2nd half, saff lounge manager should be starting games

WAHT IS THE REASON HE DONT PLAY ??
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 10:50 am

sean callaghan wrote:
saff lounge wrote:
AZUL 2 SAFF LOUNGE 5

hes 38 and likes to give youth a chance
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 11:19 am

dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
bullies 3-6 scrappy

only stayed until half time but you boys looked quality in last 20 mins of first half....kewmoss was quality but got to say best player i thought on the pitch was that adam charlton is it ??? that boy has got some vision and technique, didnt run much but didnt need to......

yeah hes quality would be even better if he challenged and headed the ball tho thought darbs for them was quality too a good all round game in the end dezza cus we were shocking in the 1st 20 and they battered us
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 12:42 pm

Gordon wrote:
Thanks - and AFC Royal Oak v TrinderBox anybody?

royal oak 2 trinderbox 6
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April Icon_minitimeFri 08 Apr 2011, 7:51 am

saff lounge wrote:
sean callaghan wrote:
saff lounge wrote:
AZUL 2 SAFF LOUNGE 5

hes 38 and likes to give youth a chance

To me 38 is youth, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Banter - Wednesday 6 April
Page 1 of 1