HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for 13th December

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Banter for 13th December Empty
PostSubject: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 5:16 pm

Let's hear it

The Biggest and the Best

Last edited by Assistant Secretary on Wed 16 Dec 2009, 11:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 12:54 pm

WESTERN ATH 6
BEAUMONT ATH 6

EXCELLENT GAME OF FOOTBALL, FEW HARD TACKLES, FEW SILLY ONES, SOME DISAGREEMENT, BUT ALL SMILES AT THE END...HOW IT SHOULD BE.

12 GOALS 6 EACH WAY BOTH TEAMS HAVING LEAD AT ONE TIME, BUT NEVER MORE THAN ONE GOAL IN IT,,

ENJOYED THE GAME WELL DONE TO BOTH TEAMS
Back to top Go down
tottenham1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 2:20 pm

western 6 - 6 beaumont ath

good game played in the right sprit bit of moanin from both teams but a fair result in the end i think.just glad we (beaumont) are startin to play together again and get some results .
good luck to western who are a good side and will be battlein at the end of season for the league.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 2:24 pm

good game between sporting and fosse, nath williams goals the difference, game could of gone either way, bayliss missin another peno against sporting. ref was erm... poor lol
Back to top Go down
Doc Brown

Doc Brown

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 2:25 pm

Fosse 2 Sporting 3 - County Cup Fixture

Sporting playing spoiling tactics, 9 men behind the ball, playing long balls to Jeyesy, and using Nathan Williams pace to get in behind them.

Fosse much the better team, but blaming the ref for everything. Imo if the Fosse players looked at themselves rather than looking for excuses, they'd have won today.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 2:28 pm

9 men behind the ball? doubt that when we had a front 3 lol
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 2:34 pm

AC Wigston 8-2 Bees Knees
Stu Iddisah 3
Danny King 3
Mark Ruud Van Shortland 2

Game was in danger of being postponed due to the ref saying our pitch was unfit. Which, in 25 persons opinions, it was fine. So we played through the gap on the Bees Knees pitch. Only had the bare 11 due to more people cry off with illness etc so I stepped up to the plate and sat on the bench.

Much better performance this week, however, have to admit, I felt really sorry for Bees Knees today, the referee seemed to give us everything, with our winger being knocked over, but played advantage, we had a shot, missed, and then pulled it back for a free kick which we scored, only for it to be retaken as he wasn't ready.

Really pleased with today. And would like to say Danny King is the greediest player ever and should of passed to me so I could score!
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 3:20 pm

FC Komrska 8 Exeter Arms Reserves 1

Jamie Wells 2
Rajiv Ghelani 2
Chris Owen 2
Ben Spavins
Dave Goodyear

Very easy win for Komrska and they were way too strong, We missed a load of chances and it could of been so much more. fair play to E.A.R they kept going until the end and on another day they could of had a few more goals.
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 3:38 pm

Would love to see Komrska get promoted. Great bunch of lads!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 3:43 pm

Lodge wrote:
Would love to see Komrska get promoted. Great bunch of lads!!

Cheers Mr Lodge, loved playing you guys and hopefully we'l be promoted and play you guys next season..........well unless you get promoted!
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 3:47 pm

Well we are hoping...not based on today's performance though!!
Back to top Go down
TAURUS

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:11 pm

Wigston United 3 Birstall Athletic 6

A disapointing performance from the Wigston lads,who seemed to lack interest and inspiration.
With Birstall forced to put defender Luke Day in goal,he wasnt really tested by the Wigston players throughout the game.
Both teams had a number of chances with Wigston having two cleared off the goal line in the first half,and Birstall having a number of easy chances in the second half which they failed to convert.
This game could have gone either way,with the scoreline at Wigston 2 Birstall 3 and only about 15 minutes to play,but Birstall edged in front in the last few minutes to put them through to the next round.
With no game now until the 3 January,we hope for better things to come in the new year.

Merry Christmas to you all
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:50 pm

Im gonna resist the temptation to have a major rant about the refereeing in fosse v sporting game today. could probably write a 1000 word essay on it. In a nutshell.. it was the single worst display by an official I have ever seen, with both teams on the end of some shocking decisions. first time i have played with a female ref and it was truly woeful.

rant over
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 4:51 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Im gonna resist the temptation to have a major rant about the refereeing in fosse v sporting game today. could probably write a 1000 word essay on it. In a nutshell.. it was the single worst display by an official I have ever seen, with both teams on the end of some shocking decisions. first time i have played with a female ref and it was truly woeful.

rant over

just because you got booked Razz
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 5:12 pm

Was it Lynne? I've had her a few times before and she has been excellent. No complaints
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 5:15 pm

not lynne, she is injured at moment...
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 5:49 pm

gattuso wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:

rant over

just because you dived then cried like a little girl, you ninny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 5:52 pm

Lodge wrote:
Was it Lynne? I've had her a few times before and she has been excellent. No complaints

Helen Green, never had her before and she was pants. loadsa complaints! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 5:54 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
gattuso wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:

rant over

just because you dived then cried like a little girl, you ninny Very Happy

bayliss dive was worse
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 6:02 pm

That was the most obvious penalty iv ever seen, think you lot were lucky to finish with 11 men. some shocking late tackles, fouls when through on goal and that vicious headbutt in the melee at the end Shocked
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 6:11 pm

come on mate most tackles wernt that bad, and headbutt... u on about when luke fell over?lol
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 6:22 pm

forearm smash tbf
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 6:24 pm

Bloody hell, division 4 results have gone the way of the fosse this weekend.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 6:28 pm

fosse to take the title
Back to top Go down
Doc Brown

Doc Brown

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 6:29 pm

Ref didn't have a good game - fair enough, but you guys had more than enough to win it.

I think the ref was being assessed and was very nervous, your pathetic attempts to apply pressure on her with every decision given didn't help her or yourselves. If you'd have played football, i'm sure you'd have won the game comfortably. Oh well, you live and learn.
Back to top Go down
Screech Powers

Screech Powers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 6:30 pm

gattuso wrote:
fosse to take the title

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 6:43 pm

Doc Brown wrote:
Ref didn't have a good game - fair enough, but you guys had more than enough to win it.

I think the ref was being assessed and was very nervous, your pathetic attempts to apply pressure on her with every decision given didn't help her or yourselves. If you'd have played football, i'm sure you'd have won the game comfortably. Oh well, you live and learn.
I've openly said I wouldn't blame the ref. Sure she had a bit of a shocker and I probably could have knocked one out in the time it takes her to make a decision, but she didn;t score any of the goals or miss anoy of our chances. (although she did blow up for an offside for no reason that lost us a goal Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 6:45 pm

Jog on with your mind games harrison.

Carry on this those antics and I won't be sharing a cracker with you on Christmas day Wink
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 6:47 pm

Declan Swan wrote:
Jog on with your mind games harrison.

Carry on this those antics and I won't be sharing a cracker with you on Christmas day Wink

league is all yours son, you was saying in the pub you cant wait to display the trophy
Back to top Go down
Doc Brown

Doc Brown

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 6:53 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
That was the most obvious penalty iv ever seen, think you lot were lucky to finish with 11 men. some shocking late tackles, fouls when through on goal and that vicious headbutt in the melee at the end Shocked

Ha ha - poor losers. So who you blaming for the defeat Jimmyb, the ref or the Sporting Wigston players? Maybe you should blame yourselves?

It could cost you if you don't start taking responsibility for your results, Declan's seen the light.
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 6:55 pm

Cheers Denty. Where you planning on putting your Quarter finals trophy? Wink
Back to top Go down
Doc Brown

Doc Brown

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 6:58 pm

Declan Swan wrote:
Cheers Denty. Where you planning on putting your Quarter finals trophy? Wink

Next to your award for Amateur Dramatics, after your second goal.
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 6:59 pm

Why would Denty want that award on his mantlepiece?
Back to top Go down
Doc Brown

Doc Brown

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 7:03 pm

How's your face?
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 7:06 pm

It's ok.
Back to top Go down
Doc Brown

Doc Brown

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 7:08 pm

Glad to hear.
Back to top Go down
Mike Bassett

Mike Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 7:10 pm

TAURUS wrote:
Wigston United 3 Birstall Athletic 6

A disapointing performance from the Wigston lads,who seemed to lack interest and inspiration.
With Birstall forced to put defender Luke Day in goal,he wasnt really tested by the Wigston players throughout the game.
Both teams had a number of chances with Wigston having two cleared off the goal line in the first half,and Birstall having a number of easy chances in the second half which they failed to convert.
This game could have gone either way,with the scoreline at Wigston 2 Birstall 3 and only about 15 minutes to play,but Birstall edged in front in the last few minutes to put them through to the next round.
With no game now until the 3 January,we hope for better things to come in the new year.

Merry Christmas to you all

I agree with you Taurus, the Wigston lads looked very quiet today. Ash Day ran the show for Birstall though and scored a very good second goal - looked like Ryan Robins was quiet also today but still managed a couple of goals for Birstall.
Back to top Go down
grotbags

grotbags

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 7:14 pm

Guess the only game played today was Fosse VS Sporting.

Great Banter
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 7:25 pm

Doc Brown wrote:

Sporting playing spoiling tactics, 9 men behind the ball, playing long balls to Jeyesy, and using Nathan Williams pace to get in behind them.

Fosse much the better team, but blaming the ref for everything. Imo if the Fosse players looked at themselves rather than looking for excuses, they'd have won today.

Obviously kept a close on the game as 2 of naths goals came form the right wing set up by a midfielder with balls along the deck and the other with a trough ball from a middle also on the deck! No long balls today! But there was a lot of fosse moaning!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/sportingwigston
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 7:26 pm

Piemasterflash wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:

Obviously kept a close on the game as 2 of naths goals came form the right wing set up by a midfielder with balls along the deck and the other with a trough ball from a middle also on the deck! No long balls today! But there was a lot of fosse moaning!

Fact!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 13th December   Banter for 13th December Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for 13th December
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next