Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Billy Walton Quarter Finals

Go down 
+2
greeeedy
exact
6 posters
AuthorMessage
exact

Billy Walton Quarter Finals Empty
PostSubject: Billy Walton Quarter Finals   Billy Walton Quarter Finals Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 7:28 pm

Just looked at the Billy Walton draw and saw that three teams from lowly Division Three remain. I think that just confirms that Dennis and co got it seriously wrong putting two new teams, Hoskins and Star & Garter in division three when all the members on here told them they were both way too strong even before the season started. Maybe lessons can be learned for next seasons new intake!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Quarter Finals   Billy Walton Quarter Finals Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 7:40 pm

exact wrote:
Just looked at the Billy Walton draw and saw that three teams from lowly Division Three remain. I think that just confirms that Dennis and co got it seriously wrong putting two new teams, Hoskins and Star & Garter in division three when all the members on here told them they were both way too strong even before the season started. Maybe lessons can be learned for next seasons new intake!

Sleep same old boring story they're in 3 and thats it what about foxes and trinderbox both could hold their own in a higher division and probably beaumont united 2010 for that matter
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Quarter Finals   Billy Walton Quarter Finals Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 8:27 pm

exact wrote:
The league constitution is decided on by the league commitee,just a suggestion if you think they got it seriously wrong why dont you apply to join the committee or perhaps the best Sunday League in the County should decide things by letting the Forum members make the decisions!!!! The league constitution has to be decided by a certain date and i for one think most leagues are fairly competitive and apart from one or two exceptions the vast majority of teams are in the correct division
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Quarter Finals   Billy Walton Quarter Finals Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 8:36 pm

littlebigman wrote:
exact wrote:
The league constitution is decided on by the league commitee,just a suggestion if you think they got it seriously wrong why dont you apply to join the committee or perhaps the best Sunday League in the County should decide things by letting the Forum members make the decisions!!!! The league constitution has to be decided by a certain date and i for one think most leagues are fairly competitive and apart from one or two exceptions the vast majority of teams are in the correct division

exactly Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Quarter Finals   Billy Walton Quarter Finals Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 8:50 pm

Agreed. This is a poor point already discussed at the beginning of the season. The league makes decisions based upon information given to them at the time of division formations. If teams dupe the league what can they do? And if teams improve their squad after divisional placement then fair play to the team that draws players in! Very poor topic in my opinion. Maybe crawley should be bumped up to division 1 as they have done well in a cup
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Quarter Finals   Billy Walton Quarter Finals Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 11:20 am

greeeedy wrote:

exactly Smile

Razz He's obviously never watched either side play, they are ssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit....
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Quarter Finals   Billy Walton Quarter Finals Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 12:08 pm

the 3 teams out off our division deserve to be there and shows how strong div 3 is and the league have done a good job in keeping 5/6 teams in division to make it tight no one is walking away with div3...
could say us in division 3 would hold our own but few weeks ago advance spanked foxes 8-0
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Quarter Finals   Billy Walton Quarter Finals Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 8:34 pm

exact wrote:
just looked back at your previous posts ,obsessed or what? you start of the season banging on and still waffling on going into march!!get a freakin life ...sad act.
Back to top Go down
exact

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Quarter Finals   Billy Walton Quarter Finals Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 8:37 pm

Barney - You've just looked back at my previous posts, but I'm a sad act!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Quarter Finals   Billy Walton Quarter Finals Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 8:40 pm

exact wrote:
Barney - You've just looked back at my previous posts, but I'm a sad act!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah thought id heard it all before but couldnt be "exact"
Back to top Go down
exact

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Quarter Finals   Billy Walton Quarter Finals Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 8:42 pm

good one clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billy Walton Quarter Finals   Billy Walton Quarter Finals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Billy Walton Quarter Finals
Page 1 of 1