Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction Empty
PostSubject: 23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction   23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 7:58 pm

[u]Post away your predictions
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: 23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction   23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 8:02 pm

who's in it?
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: 23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction   23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 8:35 pm

Sorry big red man im that lazy didnt even look to see there was another prediction post up
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: 23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction   23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 12:12 pm

Harborough Hotshots
V
MDH Knights.........Hope these win, cuz i can't stick some of the Hotshots on here.

New Road Inn.... win
V
Queniborough Park Rangers

Niffy Rangers Reserves
V
Saffron Lounge Bar, Sunday.....hope these win, if niffyA plays for the res's

Oadby Owls......would like to see the Owls do it...nuff said
V
Sparta Parva

Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: 23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction   23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 12:15 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Harborough Hotshots
V
MDH Knights.........Hope these win, cuz i can't stick some of the Hotshots on here.

New Road Inn.... win
V
Queniborough Park Rangers

Niffy Rangers Reserves
V
Saffron Lounge Bar, Sunday.....hope these win, if niffyA plays for the res's

Oadby Owls......would like to see the Owls do it...nuff said
V
Sparta Parva

Why would our players being playing for the ressies??
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: 23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction   23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 12:17 pm

I'm not saying that they are, but thats the outcome i'd like to see IF HE WAS.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: 23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction   23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 3:50 pm

haha, maybe it would be good, but playing for 1 team while managing another may be difficult even for my expertise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction   23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 4:12 pm

Now that's why cloning should be developed more
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: 23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction   23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 6:13 pm

niffy a playing for reserves? only he believes hes good enough. were not the best lookin bunch as it is,with jamie in the team we would be banned from playing on public parks
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: 23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction   23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 6:29 pm

NiffyA wrote:
haha, maybe it would be good, but playing for 1 team while managing another may be difficult even for my expertise.

Whuch team would that be the one thats had 3points deducted?
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: 23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction   23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 6:51 pm

beware of a player called mike mullally from new parks,he played all pre season and signed for us. looked through suspended list and he wasnt on it. he played 1st game of the season and the powers that be somehow said his name was mullany. £150 later and lots of letters 2 and fro(includin english FA) that was the outcome. very very sore subject. i best leave it at that
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: 23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction   23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 12:11 pm

No that wouldn't be my team Hellboy, I manage the bad boys in div 6. And bretty - who taught you how to type on a keyboard?? Get yourself back behind that bush that you usually lurk in....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: 23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction   23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 12:13 pm

NiffyA wrote:
No that wouldn't be my team Hellboy, I manage the bad boys in div 6. And bretty - who taught you how to type on a keyboard?? Get yourself back behind that bush that you usually lurk in....

actually its a red cave, and i type pretty well considering one of my hands is a big red stone fist.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: 23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction   23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 12:18 pm

the second part of that message wasn't for you hellboy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: 23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction   23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 12:19 pm

It doesn't matter i'll talk to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction   23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

23rd january quarter finals stokes cup prediction
Page 1 of 1