Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Luke Cooper a referee????

Go down 
+6
gattuso
Hellboy
man in black
mowmacre fc
Aussie Owl
Apeface
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Apeface

Luke Cooper a referee????   Empty
PostSubject: Luke Cooper a referee????    Luke Cooper a referee????   Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 6:36 pm

Someone has just told me that ex Advance player and now Star and Garter manager Luke Cooper has hung up his boots to become a referee!!! is this some kind of joke being he prob had a worse disciplinary record than anyone in the alliance league! Can anyone shed some light???
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Luke Cooper a referee????    Luke Cooper a referee????   Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 6:39 pm

Yes he has qualified, with Alliance League support, as a referee.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Luke Cooper a referee????    Luke Cooper a referee????   Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 6:41 pm

yes very true as i have spoke to luka few times this season and he was doing his training and becoming a ref .. i belive the alliance league helped him through . even though u say his record isnt great think ex footballers will be the best refs around the know the game and not just the rules ok
good luck to him on his ref career if so . dont let him ref advance or star tho hehe
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Luke Cooper a referee????    Luke Cooper a referee????   Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 7:00 pm

it is true I was teaching on the course that he attended
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Luke Cooper a referee????    Luke Cooper a referee????   Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 7:08 pm

so we are guessing u have teached him the 6sec rule ohh no.......
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Luke Cooper a referee????    Luke Cooper a referee????   Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 7:41 pm

nah i didnt do that law but someone else would have done.......
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Luke Cooper a referee????    Luke Cooper a referee????   Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 8:05 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
dont let him ref advance or star tho hehe

too late.ha ha.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Luke Cooper a referee????    Luke Cooper a referee????   Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 8:13 pm

lets hope more players follow luca
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Luke Cooper a referee????    Luke Cooper a referee????   Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 8:14 pm

gattuso wrote:
lets hope more players follow luca

Surely you need some sort of personality, to become a half decent ref.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Luke Cooper a referee????    Luke Cooper a referee????   Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 8:25 pm

hell boy i think you may be wrong,,,,luke has a good personality as do most refs ,,,,,,,,,he says as he opens a door big enough to let a stampede of comments in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigTimeCharlie

BigTimeCharlie

PostSubject: Re: Luke Cooper a referee????    Luke Cooper a referee????   Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 10:36 pm

I hope he's better at reffing than at football, the man was absolute trash. Heard he's manager of star and garter now and even put's himself on the bench!
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Luke Cooper a referee????    Luke Cooper a referee????   Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 10:37 pm

Wonder who Apeface is?????????????????

Luka

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Luke Cooper a referee????    Luke Cooper a referee????   Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 10:41 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
yes very true as i have spoke to luka few times this season and he was doing his training and becoming a ref .. i belive the alliance league helped him through . even though u say his record isnt great think ex footballers will be the best refs around the know the game and not just the rules ok
good luck to him on his ref career if so . dont let him ref advance or star tho hehe
Has a ex player and now a ref i don't believe ex players always make good refs,obviously they know the game but to be a good ref you have got to think like a ref not a player, i think it takes a while to get out of player mode and into ref mode and thats when you start becoming a good ref,all the best luke
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: Luke Cooper a referee????    Luke Cooper a referee????   Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 10:52 pm

i believe luke could do a good job ...he has plenty of experience, agree he needs to adjust to ref mode but if hes hanging up his boots why not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke Cooper a referee????    Luke Cooper a referee????   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luke Cooper a referee????
Page 1 of 1