Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Next Weeks Cup Predictions

Go down 
+10
spartano1
Fishandchips
LoneRanger38
THE MAGICIAN
greeeedy
Hellboy
gattuso
L.K.F.C
Paulo
Jimmyb
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EJT09

Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 2:08 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Never do anything to a pig. They always squeal on you! Thank you, here all night. To be fair i think the disciplinary record of sparta May offer an explanation to your answer greedy

You should see Hotshots disciplinary record lol. They had 3 red cards in the first 2 games of the season! So far this season, they've had 1 player sent off 4 times this season.
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 2:25 pm

EJT09 wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Never do anything to a pig. They always squeal on you! Thank you, here all night. To be fair i think the disciplinary record of sparta May offer an explanation to your answer greedy

You should see Hotshots disciplinary record lol. They had 3 red cards in the first 2 games of the season! So far this season, they've had 1 player sent off 4 times this season.

would that be the former Little Bowden Striker Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 2:27 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

now you know why.
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 2:34 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

No it's not the former Little Bowden striker lol. I have loyality Very Happy

Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 2:37 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

I mis read that lol. Thought you were calling me the former little bowden striker (i can be an idiot lol)

yes it is the former little bowden striker thats been sent off but im not naming him as not sure if it has been dealt with and its not my place to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 3:00 pm

Four times in one season? Not called sheldon is he?
Back to top Go down
bumble

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 3:45 pm

Fosse City V FC Hoskins - 1-4 Hoskins march on

KS Leicester Polska V Beaumont United 2010 - 2 - 2 Polska on pens havn't seen Beaumont

Star & Garter V Guthlaxton OB - 3 - 1 Star & Garter to beat the team fron the higher league

Sunbury United V Sporting Wigston - 3 - 2 Sunbury seem to be going through a tricky spell but they're a quality outfit when they have all there players avail, Sporting Wigston are another outfit with a lot of quality tight contest Sunbury to pip it

Harborough Hotshots V MDH Knights - 1 - 4 MDH should be buoyed by there performance last week a deserved Semi spot is on the cards

New Road Inn V Queniborough Park Rangers - 6 - 1 NRI have had some tough tests recently as long as they're not complacent and put a shift in should be a resounding victory

Niffy Rangers Reserves V Saffron Lounge Bar, Sunday - 5 - 3 Most peolpe seem to be tipping Saff but Niffy on there day are no mugs, always depends how many of there teams have a game so may lack numbers. i'm gonna go with the home team - just

Oadby Owls V Sparta Parva 2 - 4 Sparta another team flying high from last week will need to be on there game but surely to much quality for the team from the lower league.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 3:51 pm

Interesting call there bumble regarding niffy. I have just heard good things about saffron. I think you are on the mark about the other results
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 5:54 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Tell you what bud. If we win the stokes cup i Will shout you a pint no danger!
you will drop the pint 2 choclate hands Very Happy good luck anyway widds
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 6:02 pm

how boring r u concernin niffy? the ressies will be the regulars as per usual. all 3 teams r playing,and all 3 will do their best 2 win. if we dont its not the end of the world. a few beers down the winchester and alot of good humoured banter and c who we have next week. job done. niffy v sparta final,how popular would that be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 7:58 pm

Couldn't care less who niffy put out. Thought it was interesting someone thought they May take saffron that's all
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 8:08 pm

Hellboy wrote:

New Road Inn V Queniborough Park Rangers - 0-17

Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 8:13 pm

fair enough mate,we(niffy res) will hopefully give the lounge a good run. as usual on a friday we have 15 players but come sunday its amazing how mobile phones switch themselves off until 11.00. i cant see yourselves sparta or mdh slipping up, and we want 2 b the team that complete the final 4
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 8:37 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

New Road Inn V Queniborough Park Rangers - 0-17

Thanks Helly
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 8:59 pm

I like to be the motivator.

Have a good game chaps..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 10:12 pm

bretty1 wrote:
fair enough mate,we(niffy res) will hopefully give the lounge a good run. as usual on a friday we have 15 players but come sunday its amazing how mobile phones switch themselves off until 11.00. i cant see yourselves sparta or mdh slipping up, and we want 2 b the team that complete the final 4

Best of luck to you bud. I hope you are right about the four that go through, will be a tough semi final and final....i have played in teams with mobile phones on the same contract as well in the past lol
Back to top Go down
bumble

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 4:12 pm

how boring r u concernin niffy? the ressies will be the regulars as per usual. all 3 teams r playing,and all 3 will do their best 2 win. if we dont its not the end of the world. a few beers down the winchester and alot of good humoured banter and c who we have next week. job done. niffy v sparta final,how popular would that be?[quote]

Apologies I no you're good people at Niffy, I did tip u 2 win?!? As 4 the final NRI gotta be favourites in my book b good 2 c them play MDH but lets c how results pan out tomz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 4:31 pm

Would like to play MDH, heard they play decent footie so i reckon it would be a good game to watch....get the turnstyles ticking over!!
Back to top Go down
bumble

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 4:53 pm

Would like to play MDH, heard they play decent footie so i reckon it would be a good game to watch....get the turnstyles ticking over!![quote]

So b4 tomz games then NRI teams in the Semi-final will b?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 4:59 pm

NRI , Sparta, Saffron , MDH - my predictions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 5:14 pm

I agree with gattusso. I think oadby May give sparta a tough time, depends whether they take aggressive play on the chin or let themselves get bullied. Can't see hotshots getting anything. I think the tie most in the balance is probably niffy against saffron. From what i hear saffron are a good side.
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 5:21 pm

not so sure about us at min denty just lost about 4 players in last 30 mins just be happy to get 11 out tommorow at the minute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 6:06 pm

yeah righto Gaz!! more mind games lol
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 6:19 pm

A win and a clean sheet is what i want..nothing less!
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 6:25 pm

From what i hear down a few men tomoz so we shudnt take qpr for granted as the got to the quarters for a reason but were getting stronger week in week out now and a closer knit team so aslong as we stick to playing as a team n show complacency and team spirit we more or less should have a foot in the door..up the NRI
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 6:27 pm

Feed the daz and he will score ( only on his left foot tho) lol
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 6:34 pm

U got it denty..feed me,feed me now lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 7:34 pm

spartano1 wrote:
not so sure about us at min denty just lost about 4 players in last 30 mins just be happy to get 11 out tommorow at the minute

lol excuses already man up get the team down there and all being well u should do a job...... semi final spot beckons
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 8:38 pm

Clean sheet tomoz lads lets put the game to bed early with no pressure on ourselves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 8:53 pm

I want to get on the scoresheet tomorrow daz!
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 9:00 pm

Gonna see u come up for a few corners then
Mate..
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 9:05 pm

widds to score a penalty.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 9:22 pm

I Will put my name on the card for taking penalties!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 8:24 am

Striker9 wrote:
Gonna see u come up for a few corners then
Mate..

Would he get back in time? tongue
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 9:15 am

This guys like usain bolt hell get there and back still have time for a cuppa tea before they blink lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 12:35 pm

Haha deceptive speed is where its at
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 1:26 pm

Striker9 wrote:
This guys like usain bolt hell get there and back still have time for a cuppa tea before they blink lol

Good old Yorkshire tea, thats what makes him full of raw athleticism.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 1:33 pm

Oi! I am from the other side of the pennines
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 1:44 pm

Ok, twinings for you then my lord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Weeks Cup Predictions   Next Weeks Cup Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Weeks Cup Predictions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2