Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

This weeks games.........

Go down 
+6
mowmacre fc
dezza
chip douglas
Vintage 9
tysmith c.n.f.c
smiler
10 posters
AuthorMessage

This weeks games......... Empty
PostSubject: This weeks games.........   This weeks games......... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 7:59 pm

Who have you got, when and where?
We have Sporting Highcross at Winstanley College on Sunday
Biggest test so far i expect, heard they have a good team together. Whatever the result for us it will be good, if we win its great confidence, if we lose it brings us back down to earth....Got a near full squad available, one new guy coming in who is meant to be class, two good players out, one doubtful....
Back to top Go down
smiler

PostSubject: Re: This weeks games.........   This weeks games......... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 8:07 pm

we perrin rangers had sporting highcross tonite but they were a no show now i no we cried off a couple of games but at least we contacted the opposition to let them know and they were sunday games not midweek when everyone rushing from work they could,nt even be bothered to ring ignorant tos-ers
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: This weeks games.........   This weeks games......... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 8:10 pm

smiler wrote:
we perrin rangers had sporting highcross tonite but they were a no show now i no we cried off a couple of games but at least we contacted the opposition to let them know and they were sunday games not midweek when everyone rushing from work they could,nt even be bothered to ring ignorant tos-ers
we want another game smiler lol gl for the season anyway bud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This weeks games.........   This weeks games......... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 8:14 pm

odd, they seem sound....hope they make it on sunday
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: This weeks games.........   This weeks games......... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 8:45 pm

Sporting Wigston travelling to Mossdale Meadows on Sunday, taking on Bee's Knee's (12.30 ko).
3 new players to take a look at, should be a good run out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
chip douglas

PostSubject: Re: This weeks games.........   This weeks games......... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:10 pm

western athletic are taking on perrin rangers in the battle of pitch 2 st oswalds road on sunday 10.30 k.o
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: This weeks games.........   This weeks games......... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:19 pm

smiler wrote:

Smiler I arranged the game with ginner and believe me we had every intention of playing you but as I've been half our team cried off at something like 6.15 as they were either still working or on the way back from work with about 5 of our side at the ground, as for not contacting you I wasn't aware of that as like I say players were there but appears they didn't have the balls to come up and explain the situation thy were, grown men never cease to amaze me if it means they may lose a bit of face!! Don't worry I'll be having a word with the let downs and the ones that obviously couldnt get the courage to tell you and like I said to ginner when I pm'd I can only apologise not much good I know but can't say anything else. Good luck for the season.

N.R.I we will be there on sunday don't worry about that and yes we are sound 99% of the time but apparently not when someone needs to take responsibility. Rant over...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This weeks games.........   This weeks games......... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:20 pm

Spot on bud, just dont rile your team up too much on sunday!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: This weeks games.........   This weeks games......... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 10:23 pm

fc hoskins are taking on scrappy garage

bulls head are taking on advance couriers
Back to top Go down
ginner

PostSubject: Re: This weeks games.........   This weeks games......... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 11:15 pm

dezza wrote:
smiler wrote:

Smiler I arranged the game with ginner and believe me we had every intention of playing you but as I've been half our team cried off at something like 6.15 as they were either still working or on the way back from work with about 5 of our side at the ground, as for not contacting you I wasn't aware of that as like I say players were there but appears they didn't have the balls to come up and explain the situation thy were, grown men never cease to amaze me if it means they may lose a bit of face!! Don't worry I'll be having a word with the let downs and the ones that obviously couldnt get the courage to tell you and like I said to ginner when I pm'd I can only apologise not much good I know but can't say anything else. Good luck for the season.

N.R.I we will be there on sunday don't worry about that and yes we are sound 99% of the time but apparently not when someone needs to take responsibility. Rant over...

dezza
not to worry but a call or text would have been nice i'd just like to say many thanks to the perrin lads for turning out tonight and to lee westley who got back from nottingham in time for kick off . mark graham for rushing from work and all the lads that took time off work early to get to new parks and the ref for being so understanding. I wish you boys at sporting all the best for the coming season
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

PostSubject: Re: This weeks games.........   This weeks games......... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 11:20 pm

Phoenix Utd vs Sportsman FC (2nd team) at Kingfisher Centre, Boulder Lane. Kick off 10.30am
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/phoenixunitedfc010203

PostSubject: Re: This weeks games.........   This weeks games......... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 11:23 pm

Phoenix_United wrote:
Phoenix Utd vs Sportsman FC (2nd team) at Kingfisher Centre, Boulder Lane. Kick off 10.30am

Interested in this result - We beat Harrow who beat Sportsman convincingly (i think their first team), so will give a little indication as to our comparative ability mate.........good luck in the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This weeks games.........   This weeks games......... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 11:27 pm

now thats a way of working things out! Laughing
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: This weeks games.........   This weeks games......... Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 2:12 am

Vintage 9 wrote:
Sporting Wigston travelling to Mossdale Meadows on Sunday, taking on Bee's Knee's (12.30 ko).
3 new players to take a look at, should be a good run out.

We play our last friendly against Polska at Mossdale, followed by watching Sporting play!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This weeks games.........   This weeks games......... Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 1:12 pm

wafc wrote:
now thats a way of working things out! Laughing

Its cast iron mate lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This weeks games.........   This weeks games......... Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 1:13 pm

and rule of the playground!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tottenham1

PostSubject: Re: This weeks games.........   This weeks games......... Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 5:16 pm

harbrough hot shots vs afc beaumont
playin at market harbrough on new rubber crumb pitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This weeks games.........   This weeks games......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This weeks games.........
Page 1 of 1