Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

January 2nd (again)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

January 2nd (again) Empty
PostSubject: January 2nd (again)   January 2nd (again) Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 11:51 am

Am I right in thinking that we, Fosse City, are the only team in Division 2, other than Fleckney (who are playing in the county cup) to have requested a game this weekend? Looks like pitches will be playable, surely there is someone out of the other 10 or so teams available? Can't really understand why there are so few league fixtures scheduled, as said in other topics, everyone should fancy getting the games out the way rather than having 5 or 6 matches in the last fortnight of the season.

Is it still possible for a game to be arranged? Don't wanna waste a perfectly good Sunday morning, we might not get many more in the next few months.

Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers.

Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: January 2nd (again)   January 2nd (again) Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 12:13 pm

I agree with you!

But somehow i dont think the rest of my team would agree, even though this would help the midweek congestion at the end of the season that ultimately cost us going for the title last season.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: January 2nd (again)   January 2nd (again) Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 1:13 pm

Polska free to play? I'll contact James and Tommy to see if we can get a Polska v Fosse City?
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: January 2nd (again)   January 2nd (again) Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 2:30 pm

Awesome... Just got to make sure we can get a team together Razz
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: January 2nd (again)   January 2nd (again) Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 3:27 pm

Most people have already made arrangements for the new year in advance, well before the poor weather kicked in in November. Hope you get a game on
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: January 2nd (again)   January 2nd (again) Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 6:48 pm

KS Leicester Polska v Fosse City is now a scheduled fixture. There are a couple of others which James is attempting to confirm - I will post the details when sorted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January 2nd (again)   January 2nd (again) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

January 2nd (again)
Page 1 of 1