Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Referee reports

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

Referee reports Empty
PostSubject: Referee reports   Referee reports Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 6:20 pm

If a team gives a poor report about a referee, how far does it actually go? Is it a case of its put to someone, they read it and its forgotten about, or does something actually get done about it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/phoenixunitedfc010203
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Referee reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referee reports   Referee reports Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 7:22 pm

Such reports are taken seriously by the Refs Secretary.

He may chose to give the ref guidance as appropriate whether it be personally or over the phone.

In any event, the reports may influence future appointments.

You have our assurance that the name of the report writer will not be divulged, but, of course, the ref may put 2 and 2 together.

All refs marks are submitted to the Referees Development Officer at County FA who may seek further information from the Alliance Refs Secretary.

Please remeber that referees should be marked in accordance with the guidance
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

Referee reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referee reports   Referee reports Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 12:58 am

when i was referee secretary i had two reports in two years.......the report would be looked at ,,and remember this report has to be constructive and not i mark the referee 40 because he gave a penalty against us in the last minute when it wasnt a penalty....once report looked at and discussed the the referee would have been asked what his thoughts were,,,if a referee constantly gets reports about him then the league will realise there is a problem and with the help of the league officers and the county fa and its instruction panel, the referee can be helped with advice on where he is going wrong.

I dont honestly believe that there are referees out there that constantly give bad decisions every game week in week out,,,,,,I watched a game on sunday and while the referee wasnt the most mobile referee, he had control of the game and made correct decisions,,,
A referee has to be very bad to warrant a report (refer to marking procedure),,,and I wouldnt envisage many reports going in during the season,,,,,

please dont think they are ignored as if a report is needed then send it as mentioned earlier a referee gets a number of reports he can be helped and by helping him we also help teh teams and the league to have better officials
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Referee reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referee reports   Referee reports Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Referee reports
Page 1 of 1