Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results, scorers and banter for 5th December

Go down 
+9
ginner
Hellboy
Skeems
dave ash
Gordon
Polska legend II
Fieldy
bpmsmurf
Aussie Owl
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Empty
PostSubject: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 3:01 pm

Fingers crossed

Last edited by Assistant Secretary on Tue 07 Dec 2010, 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bpmsmurf

bpmsmurf

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 9:39 am

FC Kibworth V NPE OFF
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 10:42 am

Harrow v Plough Inn (County Vase)

The fixture had 2 inspections, last night at 6pm then again at 9am, and the referee declared the pitch as fit to play on, the secretary of the Plough however thought that the game wouldn't go ahead and only had 6 players available this morning even though I told him last night that I thought it would be on.

Another week without football which is annoying when we have a full team all there at 930 ready to start.

We are due to play Komsrka next week in the league but as their CC game was called today then they will fulfill that next week so maybe another week off Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 12:42 pm

west end 7 LK Old Boys 0
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 1:00 pm

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Harrow v Plough Inn (County Vase)

The fixture had 2 inspections, last night at 6pm then again at 9am, and the referee declared the pitch as fit to play on, the secretary of the Plough however thought that the game wouldn't go ahead and only had 6 players available this morning even though I told him last night that I thought it would be on.

Another week without football which is annoying when we have a full team all there at 930 ready to start.

We are due to play Komsrka next week in the league but as their CC game was called today then they will fulfill that next week so maybe another week off Evil or Very Mad

Do not assume that. There are multiple fixture rearrangements to account for postponed County Competition games which take precedence next Sunday. James hopes to issue a revised schedule of fixtures in the next day or two, when we are aware of the true status of County Competition games.
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 1:26 pm

West End Res 7 - 0 L K Old Boys

Well got to have a moan about the ref today, nothing wrong with his reffing but is attitude before the game.

We rang him this morning to make sure he was coming he queried if the pitch was ok as he had to travel 7 miles and did not want to waste his time, then when we asked if we could delay the start one cus of the weather and two cus L K only had 6 players at 10.30 and he moaned as he was going out for dinner at 1.00pm.

Then after the game had started the half time whistle went after 35 mins, when we asked him he said we had agreed to only play 35 mins each way and i dont know why we would do that as it wasn't going to get dark and the pitch was fine,o but i forgot the ref was going out for dinner. Surely with the weather conditions people would be prepared or would arrange there day just in case we need to start late.

No one wants midweek games at the end of the season do they.

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 1:48 pm

HUMBERSTONE LEGION LEGENDS 4 AC WIGSTON 4
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 1:48 pm

Fleckney Athletic Sunday game was P-P
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 1:54 pm

Also postponed was WIGSTON UNITED RESERVES county cup game
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 2:34 pm

White Lion 2-2 Glen Parva in Div 1
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 2:43 pm

alliance beat AFC Sporting 4-1 on penalties after game finished 3-3 aet
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 3:03 pm

WC Breakers 2 - 1 Research Garage.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 3:08 pm

Oakthorpe v Sparta Moshdock POSTPONED
Swan & Hove Albion v Kirby Muxloe Rangers POSTPONED

Still waitin on replys from Perrin & Frolesworth to voicemails i have left them
Back to top Go down
ginner

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 3:50 pm

sorry kev birstall stamford res vs perrin rangers was called off friday
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 5:28 pm

Not a lot to say - but the website is updated.

The multiple changes to next week fixtures will be issued as soon as they are completed. The outstanding County Competition games will take precedence.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 9:39 pm

Hellboy wrote:

was you at this game hellboy??
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 9:51 pm

How did Levi Porter play?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 10:51 am

dezza wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 10:52 am

Alan Partridge wrote:
How did Levi Porter play?

He got took off, a good decision.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 11:23 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dezza wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Yep.

from what vantage point did you watch this game mate ? the wcb lads or research garage? i was at this game watching also might have seen you or might even know you?????? lol
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 1:43 am

dezza wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dezza wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Yep.

from what vantage point did you watch this game mate ? the wcb lads or research garage? i was at this game watching also might have seen you or might even know you?????? lol

He won't tell ya Dezza, he is SHY..............
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 10:25 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
dezza wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dezza wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Yep.

Wigston Research. santa rendeer santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 12:41 pm

Hellboy wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
dezza wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dezza wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Yep.

Wigston Research. santa rendeer santa rendeer

disappointed in you hellboy didnt think you'd want to hide away lol i was with the car breakers lads, might have to do some investigating to see who you are ?? ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 1:42 pm

dezza wrote:

disappointed in you hellboy didnt think you'd want to hide away lol i was with the car breakers lads, might have to do some investigating to see who you are ?? ha ha ha

Who do you know from the breakers?

take your car in, you'll get about £15 for it.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 9:34 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dezza wrote:

i know pretty much all of them just 1 or 2 i dont, what about you?

i'd be lucky to get a fiver for my car mate ha

Last edited by dezza on Wed 08 Dec 2010, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 9:34 pm

dezza wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
dezza wrote:

i know pretty much all of them just 1 or 2 i dont, what about you?

i'd be lucky to a fiver for my car mate ha
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 9:37 pm

nice to see u boys back in the cup dezza bet that was a welcome bonus mate. that good cup run u were looking for could still be on the cards Wink
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 9:45 pm

greeeedy wrote:
nice to see u boys back in the cup dezza bet that was a welcome bonus mate. that good cup run u were looking for could still be on the cards Wink

cheers mate, yeah it was to be fair especially as we had no idea they had played a suspended player until the fa sent us a letter, got robinsons garage dont know too much about them really!! hopefully we'll get through and get into the qf's, in the qf's of the arthur moore and in the next round of the bill walton aswell so hopefully might get a cup run, how you doing in the cups? see you got advance on a weds night game that'll be a good game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 11:00 pm

Robinsons are pretty poor mate. Played them a year and half ago. If you stand up to them and don't get intimidated easily you should pish on them. From what i remember quick wingers and that's all they did, bang it out wide for wingers to cross it in. So basically be strong defensively in the air and don't back.down- 5-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 11:00 pm

That score was to you by the way
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 9:26 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
That score was to you by the way

cheers mate hopefully that prediction will come true
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 12:34 pm

dezza wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

cheers mate, yeah it was to be fair especially as we had no idea they had played a suspended player until the fa sent us a letter, got robinsons garage dont know too much about them really!! hopefully we'll get through and get into the qf's, in the qf's of the arthur moore and in the next round of the bill walton aswell so hopefully might get a cup run, how you doing in the cups? see you got advance on a weds night game that'll be a good game.

yeah we still in all three cups got last years county finalists on sunday in county cup apparently a very solid team so hope we can score 1 more than them if not the arthur moore or billy walton is our only chance of a holmes park visit lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results, scorers and banter for 5th December   Results, scorers and banter for 5th December Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results, scorers and banter for 5th December
Page 1 of 1