Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Boxing day game??

Go down 
+2
Gordon
NiffyA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

Boxing day game?? Empty
PostSubject: Boxing day game??   Boxing day game?? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 1:00 pm

Hey guys, not sure if this is just me and my excitement for Sunday football but I'd love a game on boxing day - 26th December? Any division 6 teams fancy this, I'd be happy to do all the arranging in terms of ref, pitch etc.

Let me know asap as think this would be a festive game and enjoyable!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Boxing day game?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing day game??   Boxing day game?? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 4:50 pm

The League is not scheduling fixtures for Boxing Day.

If you intend to play a League fixture, you need to keep James involved regarding the fixture and Tommy involved regarding the appointment of a referee.

If you intend to play a friendly fixture - it's over to you.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

Boxing day game?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing day game??   Boxing day game?? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 7:00 pm

Yeah that was the idea Gordon, I was hoping to get a taker for a league or friendly, then figure out the rest accordingly - think we should definitely promote boxing day games!!

There must be someone up for it??
Back to top Go down
chubby

Boxing day game?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing day game??   Boxing day game?? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 9:01 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Yeah that was the idea Gordon, I was hoping to get a taker for a league or friendly, then figure out the rest accordingly - think we should definitely promote boxing day games!!

Try Santa and his helpers i think they will be free boxing day santa

santa santa santa santa santa lol! santa santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

Boxing day game?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing day game??   Boxing day game?? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 9:17 pm

chubby wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

Try Santa and his helpers i think they will be free boxing day santa

santa santa santa santa santa lol! santa santa santa santa santa

haha cheers!! I'll be sure to give them a call...
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

Boxing day game?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing day game??   Boxing day game?? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 9:26 pm

get a life mate maybe someone will buy you fifa or italia 90 for your megadrive or master system the day before serious come on your joking
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

Boxing day game?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing day game??   Boxing day game?? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 8:52 am

What is it you do on Boxing day? Besides watch the footy in the afternoon??
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

Boxing day game?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing day game??   Boxing day game?? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 9:13 am

tryng to crap of all the lovely x-mas dinner followed by going down city
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Boxing day game?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing day game??   Boxing day game?? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 9:30 am

sean callaghan wrote:
get a life mate maybe someone will buy you fifa or italia 90 for your megadrive or master system the day before serious come on your joking

Lets not let him know, santa's not for real.

he'll be even more distraught.
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

Boxing day game?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing day game??   Boxing day game?? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 9:40 am

maybe he asked sky sports to stream it live but no 1 will want to play on boxing not a chance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boxing day game?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing day game??   Boxing day game?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boxing day game??
Page 1 of 1