Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Last game,..

Go down 
+5
reffinghell
Gaz Throops Manager
Gordon
Stroller
Duane
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

Last game,.. Empty
PostSubject: Last game,..   Last game,.. Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 8:51 pm

Anyone know whats happening with Great Wigston v Fengate game,.?
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

Last game,.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last game,..   Last game,.. Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 8:10 am

Game scrapped, lack of interest Razz
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

Last game,.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last game,..   Last game,.. Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 5:30 pm

Wouldnt be surprised,....any fines Sleep
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Last game,.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last game,..   Last game,.. Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 9:29 am

Stroller wrote:

Not at all. We are attempting to reshedule this for Sunday 23 May but are facing communication problems with the clubs at this time. We also hope that Countesthorpe Royals OB v Willows can take place on Sunday. Can but hope Question

Then we can all start planning for 2010-11 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

Last game,.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last game,..   Last game,.. Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 11:21 am

well this sunday and nxt sunday is a defo no no for us im afraid and defo cant do any midweek games will have to be 2 weeks on sunday thats if fengate wanna play, they aint bothered as they have resigned for nxt season
Back to top Go down
reffinghell

reffinghell

Last game,.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last game,..   Last game,.. Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 11:48 am

Gaz Great Wigston Manager wrote:
well this sunday and nxt sunday is a defo no no for us im afraid and defo cant do any midweek games will have to be 2 weeks on sunday thats if fengate wanna play, they aint bothered as they have resigned for nxt season
I didnt realise clubs told the league when they were playing i think Gaz is making a mistake and thinking he's in the Sunday League!!
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

Last game,.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last game,..   Last game,.. Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 1:02 pm

I think gaz point is that this game is now way beyond the season scheduled finish and the lads who play for him have other commitments, so maybe unable to play on certain dates,,I know if I was asked to referee this late I would be also turning games away as I had plans made.

and also as he states what happens if Fengate dont want to get a team together now if they are not to carry on next year.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Last game,.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last game,..   Last game,.. Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 2:27 pm

man in black wrote:
I think gaz point is that this game is now way beyond the season scheduled finish and the lads who play for him have other commitments, so maybe unable to play on certain dates,,I know if I was asked to referee this late I would be also turning games away as I had plans made.

and also as he states what happens if Fengate dont want to get a team together now if they are not to carry on next year.

Yes but he needs to realise that the world of football doesn't revolve around him....some people are very full of themselves aren't they?
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

Last game,.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last game,..   Last game,.. Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 8:41 pm

haha true
Back to top Go down
tulip

Last game,.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last game,..   Last game,.. Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 10:06 pm

Gordon wrote:
Stroller wrote:

Not at all. We are attempting to reshedule this for Sunday 23 May but are facing communication problems with the clubs at this time. We also hope that Countesthorpe Royals OB v Willows can take place on Sunday. Can but hope Question

are willows playing in the league next season ? seem to have trouble getting taem this season
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Last game,.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last game,..   Last game,.. Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 8:11 am

tulip wrote:
Gordon wrote:
Stroller wrote:

are willows playing in the league next season ? seem to have trouble getting taem this season

Good question, one which we are also waiting for an answer!
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

Last game,.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last game,..   Last game,.. Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 10:42 am

Play in midweek,..Fengate can get a side full of ringers again,... Shocked pirat
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Last game,.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last game,..   Last game,.. Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 12:06 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently between 7 players at great wigston they owe over 600 in subs and fines....that'll teach the gobby git.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Last game,.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last game,..   Last game,.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last game,..
Page 1 of 1