Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Best Goalkeeper in the prem!?

Go down 
+4
cyril sneer
spartano1
greeeedy
Fuxxyou
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuxxyou

Best Goalkeeper in the prem!? Empty
PostSubject: Best Goalkeeper in the prem!?   Best Goalkeeper in the prem!? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 3:37 pm

Seeing as we've had a topic on best player I thought what about best keeper??
Now I used to play in the prem many moons ago and often go and watch a few games and I'm suprised by the lack of goalkeeping talent in the premier division!!

So what are your thoughts on the topic ladies and gentlemen!?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper in the prem!?   Best Goalkeeper in the prem!? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 3:55 pm

Fuxxyou wrote:
Seeing as we've had a topic on best player I thought what about best keeper??
Now I used to play in the prem many moons ago and often go and watch a few games and I'm suprised by the lack of goalkeeping talent in the premier division!!

So what are your thoughts on the topic ladies and gentlemen!?

its 1 of the area's we suffer with prem sports keeper i would say he is top class
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper in the prem!?   Best Goalkeeper in the prem!? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 3:59 pm

tom curtis at glenny is a very good keeper. little bit short but a great shot stopper.
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper in the prem!?   Best Goalkeeper in the prem!? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 5:27 pm

andy taylor at prem sports is by far the best keeper absolute quality
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper in the prem!?   Best Goalkeeper in the prem!? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 5:41 pm

He doesn't play in the Prem but when he did with Niffy. Leon strong was easily up there.
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper in the prem!?   Best Goalkeeper in the prem!? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 5:58 pm

The Niffy keeper from last year was indeed a very good keeper

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
welshys yasmines

PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper in the prem!?   Best Goalkeeper in the prem!? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 7:10 pm

cyril sneer

Subject: Re: Best Goalkeeper in the prem!? Today at 5:41 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He doesn't play in the Prem but when he did with Niffy. Leon strong was easily up there.

LEON STRONG , I USED TO PLAY WITH HIM OVER 12 YEARS AGO IN A DECENT SATURDAY SIDE, HE LET US DOWN FOR A QUARTER FINAL AGAINST THE FIRS, WE HAD TO PUT A CLOWN IN GOAL AND DULY LOST, IF LEON WAS IN GOAL WE MOST CERTAINLY WOULD OF WON, DIDNT THINK HE WAS THAT GREAT BUT I KNEW HE WAS DECENT
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper in the prem!?   Best Goalkeeper in the prem!? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 7:12 pm

welshys yasmines wrote:

cyril sneer

Subject: Re: Best Goalkeeper in the prem!? Today at 5:41 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEON STRONG , I USED TO PLAY WITH HIM OVER 12 YEARS AGO IN A DECENT SATURDAY SIDE, HE LET US DOWN FOR A QUARTER FINAL AGAINST THE FIRS, WE HAD TO PUT A CLOWN IN GOAL AND DULY LOST, IF LEON WAS IN GOAL WE MOST CERTAINLY WOULD OF WON, DIDNT THINK HE WAS THAT GREAT BUT I KNEW HE WAS DECENT

I can assure u. A lad of 18 just starting in goal and a lad of 30 is a different player totally.
Back to top Go down
welshys yasmines

PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper in the prem!?   Best Goalkeeper in the prem!? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 8:27 pm

yep i can see where your coming from, he was terrible for turning up back in my day
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper in the prem!?   Best Goalkeeper in the prem!? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 9:23 pm

ive not seen a better keeper than ours, rich edwards also prem sports keeper was good
Back to top Go down
scrotrot

PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper in the prem!?   Best Goalkeeper in the prem!? Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 5:18 pm

prem sports keeper along with advance keeper for me !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper in the prem!?   Best Goalkeeper in the prem!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Goalkeeper in the prem!?
Page 1 of 1