Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

NPE VS SUPERFLY

Go down 
+3
Joey Barton
NPE
WILKSY
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WILKSY

WILKSY

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 12:35 pm

NPE had a great game against a good superfly team and was very unlucky after going out in extra time. we started of a bit slow but after a bit of a row 10mins in we started to play! after goin 1nil up and having most of the chances thought we could of easily gone through until superfly snatched an equaliser. some great saves from our keeper through out the game but he couldn't stop our captain slotting 1 into our own net in the 2nd half of extra time. superfly's keeper also had a great game after clearing 1 out from 2 yards over his own line. good luck to superfly in the next round, great bunch of lads. hope to play u again sometime soon!
Back to top Go down
NPE

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 5:43 pm

yh cheers for that mate
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 9:57 pm

NPE wrote:
yh cheers for that mate

lol, great finish lee. just wrong goal!
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 8:53 am

We (Superfly) had our worse game of the season so far.
Both teams were rubbish throughout.
We didn't have a keeper, Which left us a centre back down.
For the comment about the the save you claim that past the line...
Wilky's where we you stood when this happened? Past the half way line i believe!!!
Boring game zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Hopefully we'll sort our form out and get back on track so we can play some proper football instead of a RENFORD REJECT style football which i must admit NPE are very good at.

Anyway, Good luck with league NPE!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
WILKSY

WILKSY

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 9:05 am

Joey Barton wrote:
Wilky's where we you stood when this happened? Past the half way line i believe!!!
Hopefully we'll sort our form out and get back on track so we can play some proper football instead of a RENFORD REJECT style football which i must admit NPE are very good at.

yea ur right was a poor game to watch, and yes we heard he wasn't a keeper but he did very well. never seen ur lads play before so can't comment, but rentford reject football nearly embarrased u!
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 9:11 am

WILKSY wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:

yea ur right was a poor game to watch, and yes we heard he wasn't a keeper but he did very well. never seen ur lads play before so can't comment, but rentford reject football nearly embarrased u!

Nearly will get you nowhere mate.
You are right though, it would have been embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 10:54 am

joey cant beleive our game got cancelled against u the other week woz well looking forward to that and up for it, am looking forward to it soooooooooo much lol
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 4:44 pm

spartano1 wrote:
joey cant beleive our game got cancelled against u the other week woz well looking forward to that and up for it, am looking forward to it soooooooooo much lol

Any reason ur looking forward to it sooooooooo much? lol
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 5:23 pm

yer to meet the famous joey barton lol, just realized us and u boys are only team with 100% league record, how come u boys had points deducted??
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 5:49 pm

spartano1 wrote:
yer to meet the famous joey barton lol, just realized us and u boys are only team with 100% league record, how come u boys had points deducted??

I won't be doing autographs I'm affraid mate lol. We played a sub against beamount for last ten that we thought was registered.

Trust me mate if we play against you like we did Npe your going to have a goalfest!!

Last edited by Joey Barton on Tue 19 Oct 2010, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 6:23 pm

lol dont know abt that mate we struggled to get past birstall rangers on sunday, for some reason we have been playing poorly last 3-4 weeks, hoping we can get back on track on sunday and put a good performance in against a strong frolesworth side
Back to top Go down
NPE

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 6:43 pm

you were lucky to win

your team is at best average with you forward vimto by far your best player

you struggled against a new div 6 team then come on here with shity excuses how you didnt perform, come on we can all say that every week
Back to top Go down
superfly sec

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 9:27 pm

Sounds like sour grapes to me fella.

Sometimes you play well and lose, other times you play badly and win, that's football. I quite like the fact that we played poor and still ground a result out to be honest.

And its Mr Vimto to you haha
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 10:09 pm

NPE wrote:
you were lucky to win

you struggled against a new div 6 team then come on here with shity excuses how you didnt perform, come on we can all say that every week

Want a tissue mate?
Back to top Go down
tulip

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 10:51 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
NPE wrote:
you were lucky to win

Wink
Want a tissue mate?
it's what you need when you've got a cold
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 10:54 pm

tulip wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
NPE wrote:
you were lucky to win

Wink
Want a tissue mate?
it's what you need when you've got a cold

Did someone ask what a tissue was?
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 3:15 pm

Joey Barton wrote:

did u not get hammered the week b4 7nil?
maybe you should start playing like renford rejects!
oh u did today when wat? u lost? bye
Back to top Go down
superfly sec

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 4:40 pm

Haha it took you a week to come up with that? It's not only football you need help with by the look of things. Never mind back to school tomorrow kiddo.
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 6:16 pm

superfly sec wrote:
Haha it took you a week to come up with that? It's not only football you need help with by the look of things. Never mind back to school tomorrow kiddo.

i wish i was back at school, easy life!
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 6:45 pm

WILKSY wrote:
superfly sec wrote:

i wish i was back at school, easy life!

Was that because you never went?
As there are apes more educated then you
Back to top Go down
riley

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 10:07 am

NPE wrote:
you were lucky to win

thats a bit harsh!!! they have a few decent players and vimto is not one of them he was ok at best last year before he put about 5 stone on!!!! all he does is fall over and moan at the ref!!! there right winger was good think they called him sheilds there other striker was good and the guy who scored the header against us was decnt too
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 5:11 pm

riley wrote:
NPE wrote:
you were lucky to win

thats a bit harsh!!! they have a few decent players and vimto is not one of them he was ok at best last year before he put about 5 stone on!!!! all he does is fall over and moan at the ref!!! there right winger was good think they called him sheilds there other striker was good and the guy who scored the header against us was decnt too

sheilds, was he the 1 who's fast as f*@k? if so looked good when he came on against us!
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 5:53 pm

riley wrote:
NPE wrote:
you were lucky to win

Haha cheers riley, you've made my day with this.
Good luck with the league mate.
Looking forward to the return fixture, hopefully a closer game.
Back to top Go down
riley

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 8:49 pm

WILKSY wrote:
riley wrote:
NPE wrote:
you were lucky to win

sheilds, was he the 1 who's fast as f*@k? if so looked good when he came on against us!

i think so!!! tatoos down his arm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NPE VS SUPERFLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPE VS SUPERFLY   NPE VS SUPERFLY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NPE VS SUPERFLY
Page 1 of 1