HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

mdh knights 1 0 superfly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

mdh knights 1  0 superfly Empty
PostSubject: mdh knights 1 0 superfly   mdh knights 1  0 superfly Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 12:15 pm

22 players turned up to play the game in the right spirit on a day that will unfortunately be remembered for the performance of a dilussional referee. I am not in the habit of slating referees however this performance wasw farcical! Cheers went up when a correct decision was made and apologies were made by both teams at the end for decisions not given. It would be fair to say that mdh deserved the points creating and squandering the better chances throughout hower superfly can play football and enjoyed sone good passages of play just lacking a shot at the end. The usually unprolific joe gordon bagged the winner from a corner however the mdh captain left reassessing his life after debatably the worst performance of any player in the alliance league history. That said th league need to assess whether this official is fit to referee, if that is a typical game then the answer is simply no!
Back to top Go down
Golem

Golem

PostSubject: Re: mdh knights 1 0 superfly   mdh knights 1  0 superfly Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 12:27 pm

careful you could get a touchline ban lol
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: mdh knights 1 0 superfly   mdh knights 1  0 superfly Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 12:55 pm

Haha after my performance I think gettin a touchline ban would help the team out!! Honestly it was simply laughable I've just never seen anything quite like it!!
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: mdh knights 1 0 superfly   mdh knights 1  0 superfly Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 1:22 pm

only way the league can assess the ability is if your secretary writes to referee secretary, and writes exactly what you think he did wrong, no good saying he was crap and shouldnt ref, he will need incidents where he was wrong in law etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mdh knights 1 0 superfly   mdh knights 1  0 superfly Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:17 pm

the worst thing was not the poor decision making of the referee. the problems were

1. He was completely unaware of obvious goings on, 1 of many examples being at 1 point a player went down with a head injury and although all the players were telling him this he was waving the play to continue
2. he did not speak to any player to explain any decision
3. he disappeared at half time coming out at least 5 minutes late leaving both teams waiting.
4. the game was more or less controlled by the players, both teams accepting that most decisions would go to whoever shouted 1st.
5. most decisions seemed to be made with pure guesswork, some players were left unable to make a tackle without a foul being awarded.

luckily both teams played the game in a good spirit and therefore there were no major incidents but had this not bee the case and something had kicked off their is no way this ref could have controlled it
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: mdh knights 1 0 superfly   mdh knights 1  0 superfly Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:38 pm

Well put. I would hate for anyone to think that this was being aimed at officials in general my point is completely to the contrary but surely this forum allows those affected (the players) to highlight some fundamental concerns. At the end of the day we picked up 3 points and still. Highlighting this issue. I have no qualms filling out a report. But a large problem is that many wont
Back to top Go down
reffinghell

reffinghell

PostSubject: Re: mdh knights 1 0 superfly   mdh knights 1  0 superfly Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 5:46 pm

knight wrote:
the worst thing was not the poor decision making of the referee. the problems were

1. He was completely unaware of obvious goings on, 1 of many examples being at 1 point a player went down with a head injury and although all the players were telling him this he was waving the play to continue
2. he did not speak to any player to explain any decision
3. he disappeared at half time coming out at least 5 minutes late leaving both teams waiting.
4. the game was more or less controlled by the players, both teams accepting that most decisions would go to whoever shouted 1st.
5. most decisions seemed to be made with pure guesswork, some players were left unable to make a tackle without a foul being awarded.

luckily both teams played the game in a good spirit and therefore there were no major incidents but had this not bee the case and something had kicked off their is no way this ref could have controlled it
Sorry am i missing something why would he want to explain a decision? he would be there all day
He says he had 10 minutes at half time which is allowed,how do you know he was guessing to be honest you have not gave one incident where he appears wrong in law,the rest is about opinions,stop moaning on here and go through the proper channels,it seems to me players come on and slag refs off,i think it is about time refs struck back and named and shamed the players who dont behave or who we think are useless,i dont think there would be enough room on here to do the full list,over the season the ref is marked by clubs if there is a problem Tommy would become aware of it,perhaps it was just an off day just like players have
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: mdh knights 1 0 superfly   mdh knights 1  0 superfly Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 6:27 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: mdh knights 1 0 superfly   mdh knights 1  0 superfly Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 6:46 pm

I think in this issue we will have to agree to disagree. As you well know all decisions are subjective. However when 22 players know its a goal kick, dive, free kick etc.. It would be great to know that the official will know it too more often than not. As for not talking to players I find that awful. We put together a campaign where referees were approachable to captains and vice versa. The respect needs to go both ways or the entire theory does not work.
Back to top Go down
reffinghell

reffinghell

PostSubject: Re: mdh knights 1 0 superfly   mdh knights 1  0 superfly Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 7:26 pm

L.K.F.C wrote:
I think in this issue we will have to agree to disagree. As you well know all decisions are subjective. However when 22 players know its a goal kick, dive, free kick etc.. It would be great to know that the official will know it too more often than not. As for not talking to players I find that awful. We put together a campaign where referees were approachable to captains and vice versa. The respect needs to go both ways or the entire theory does not work.
Very Happy Very Happy
yes we will agree to disagree,but just to point out the respect campaign does not give the captain any extra rights,it is on the Referees invitation that he would be asked to become involved,what is respectful about slagging a bloke off on the forum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mdh knights 1 0 superfly   mdh knights 1  0 superfly Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 7:49 pm

I think enough has now been said.

There is a procedure for advising the League of a referee's performance, of which all club secretaries are aware. This enables the league to make appropriate appointments in the future and to give help and guidance where necessary.

This Forum is not for refs to be slated!

Subject now closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mdh knights 1 0 superfly   mdh knights 1  0 superfly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mdh knights 1 0 superfly
Page 1 of 1