Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

County Cup Draw - Round 2

Go down 
+17
spartano1
sean callaghan
Polska legend II
barney rubble
Aussie Owl
Burty
Alan Partridge
bullshead athletic
exact
Gordon
Hairy Hebrew!
greeeedy
tysmith c.n.f.c
mowmacre fc
Corby
oily
Fieldy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WEUR

WEUR

County Cup Draw - Round 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw - Round 2   County Cup Draw - Round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 6:00 am

Bowden new boy wrote:
yeah and its 45 miles away gutted rather be out Very Happy

We could take your place Very Happy rematch as they beat us when we played them!!! and to be fair theyre absolute garbage mate, i would expect bowden to win by 4 or 5 clear goals easy! i will go for bowden to win 6-1
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw - Round 2   County Cup Draw - Round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 8:11 am

WEUR wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

We could take your place Very Happy rematch as they beat us when we played them!!! and to be fair theyre absolute garbage mate, i would expect bowden to win by 4 or 5 clear goals easy! i will go for bowden to win 6-1

as much as i applause the support...i can't see that...can't wait for the "you shouldn't be in the cup anyway" rubbish!!....at least it stops us from missing a week of football to keep our fitness up!!

bowden new boy....stop your moaning you big girl!!! gives you a chance for another ladbrokes write up lol!!
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw - Round 2   County Cup Draw - Round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 10:43 am

mthompson08 wrote:
WEUR wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

as much as i applause the support...i can't see that...can't wait for the "you shouldn't be in the cup anyway" rubbish!!....at least it stops us from missing a week of football to keep our fitness up!!

bowden new boy....stop your moaning you big girl!!! gives you a chance for another ladbrokes write up lol!!

Come sunday afternoon i want you to quote back on this page as you will see for yourselves first hand just how poor this team are!!! if you dont hammer them ur not worthy of winning div 6 Surprised lol
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw - Round 2   County Cup Draw - Round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 1:43 pm

WEUR wrote:
mthompson08 wrote:
WEUR wrote:
Bowden new boy wrote:

Come sunday afternoon i want you to quote back on this page as you will see for yourselves first hand just how poor this team are!!! if you dont hammer them ur not worthy of winning div 6 Surprised lol

fair enough comment i guess!! i will do. bowden new boy better dig out his shooting boots!
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Draw - Round 2   County Cup Draw - Round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

County Cup Draw - Round 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2