Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

should the prem have more teams in next season?

Go down 
+10
barney rubble
polska legend
man in black
dezza
sunday footy fna
Alan Partridge
wopman
greeeedy
Polska legend II
bullshead athletic
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

should the prem have more teams in next season? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: should the prem have more teams in next season?   should the prem have more teams in next season? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 11:58 am

Ah but if i did that, wouldn't that spoil all the fun?

I come on here as a single entity...if i name my team, then it would draw them into being tarred with the same brush as me, its much better this way, and my manager would probably kill me for some of the things iv'e written on here. bom
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: should the prem have more teams in next season?   should the prem have more teams in next season? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 2:47 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Ah but if i did that, wouldn't that spoil all the fun?

I come on here as a single entity...if i name my team, then it would draw them into being tarred with the same brush as me, its much better this way, and my manager would probably kill me for some of the things iv'e written on here. bom

thers a space for bullshead mascot if u get blew out jocolor
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: should the prem have more teams in next season?   should the prem have more teams in next season? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 4:59 pm

i can understand why people think the prem is boring with the same teams winning it year in year out but its the same with premier league and man u and chelsea but we all still watch that and its not boring is it....??

the actual games of football in our division are not boring at all, we've not been involved in one game yet where ive thought that was a shocking game.. guarentee you come and watch us,scrappy,advance,prem sports,glenny and magna and you'll see good standard of football all our games have been end to end. i mention the teams above as they are ho ive seen play but im sure by bullsheads,wigston and gt's results you'll see its far from a boring division.

back on topic though and yes it would be better with more teams who have the bottle to have a crack at it yeah they'll probably lose more than they win but you never know someone might be a surprise package.............................................
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: should the prem have more teams in next season?   should the prem have more teams in next season? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 6:41 pm

oadby utd, advance and prem sports have all won the prem in recent times, so it's not always the same old story
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: should the prem have more teams in next season?   should the prem have more teams in next season? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 9:35 pm

dezza wrote:
i can understand why people think the prem is boring with the same teams winning it year in year out but its the same with premier league and man u and chelsea but we all still watch that and its not boring is it....??

the actual games of football in our division are not boring at all, we've not been involved in one game yet where ive thought that was a shocking game.. guarentee you come and watch us,scrappy,advance,prem sports,glenny and magna and you'll see good standard of football all our games have been end to end. i mention the teams above as they are ho ive seen play but im sure by bullsheads,wigston and gt's results you'll see its far from a boring division.

back on topic though and yes it would be better with more teams who have the bottle to have a crack at it yeah they'll probably lose more than they win but you never know someone might be a surprise package.............................................

hopefully both of us are suprising teams and making them work for the points dezza can only be a good thing if the leagues games are more competitive i think
Back to top Go down
my left foot

PostSubject: Re: should the prem have more teams in next season?   should the prem have more teams in next season? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 9:43 pm

Theres two teams in div1 that are more than capable of going in the prem next season and holding there own Perrin Rangers and Moshdock. They should be the top 2 in the division this season so lets see if they have the bottle!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: should the prem have more teams in next season?   should the prem have more teams in next season? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 8:27 am

Agree with the above ^^
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: should the prem have more teams in next season?   should the prem have more teams in next season? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 9:20 am

greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:

hopefully both of us are suprising teams and making them work for the points dezza can only be a good thing if the leagues games are more competitive i think

21 - 1...
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: should the prem have more teams in next season?   should the prem have more teams in next season? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 1:27 pm

Hellboy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:

21 - 1...

thats a 1 off i reckon cus we went 1-0 down then scored 5 in about 10 mins think their heads just dropped we will certainly be expecting a much closer game this week in the cup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: should the prem have more teams in next season?   should the prem have more teams in next season? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

should the prem have more teams in next season?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2