Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Manager required for AC Wigston

Go down 
+11
gattuso
Paulo
Alan Partridge
willywonka
tulip
fozzi
Hellboy
spartano1
Polska legend II
dee_aitcho
15 posters
AuthorMessage
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Manager required for AC Wigston Empty
PostSubject: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 7:31 pm

With several commitments now getting on top of me, I've decided to call it a day for Sunday morning's.

AC Wigston need a manager. Good bunch of lads, top players, top equipment/kit etc.

Just need some one who is fully committed to the cause.

PM me if you are intersted.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 10:49 pm

Fozzi all the way
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 10:16 am

only 1 man that can fill the boots fozzi fozzi fozzi fozzi
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 12:20 pm

kermit kermit kermit.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 12:25 pm

Hellboy wrote:
kermit kermit kermit.

Cheers Hellboy, knew you was a close friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 5:23 pm

i have fans? Shocked
Back to top Go down
tulip

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 5:54 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
With several commitments now getting on top of me, I've decided to call it a day for Sunday morning's.

AC Wigston need a manager. Good bunch of lads, top players, top equipment/kit etc.

sorry to hear the news,he still doesn't know who I am Surprised
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 7:49 pm

[quote="dee_aitcho"]With several commitments now getting on top of me, I've decided to call it a day for Sunday morning's.

You forgot to say how much last season you were giving it large and how you thought this season you were going to walk it but the fact is you've bottled it just like your saturday side too. cretin Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tulip

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 8:18 pm

[quote="willywonka"]
dee_aitcho wrote:

You forgot to say how much last season you were giving it large and how you thought this season you were going to walk it but the fact is you've bottled it just like your saturday side too. cretin Rolling Eyes
what a nice person you are willywonko (not) still name goes with person I suppose clown clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 11:46 pm

[quote="willywonka"]
dee_aitcho wrote:

What a poor, horrible, distasteful comment. I could eliminate it but I will leave it in anticipation that you might wish to reflect and withdraw it. I hope you are embarassed by it.

Dee - thanks for your efforts for your club and the League - your reasons are understood, but I hope you will remain good friends with us all.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 11:55 pm

Thanks Mod, I hope to stay with the league in another capacity.

And will continue to support the best league in the county. Thanks to everyone at AC Wigston, and also to Dennis, Gordon and Mark Waite.
Back to top Go down
tulip

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 8:22 am

[quote="Moderator"]
willywonka wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:

What a poor, horrible, distasteful comment. I could eliminate it but I will leave it in anticipation that you might wish to reflect and withdraw it. I hope you are embarassed by it.

Dee - thanks for your efforts for your club and the League - your reasons are understood, but I hope you will remain good friends with us all.
Agree with you 100% moderator
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:31 am

[quote="Moderator"]
willywonka wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:

Now this is what narks me, if you are annoying you get a suspension, but if you are horrible and distasteful, the comment gets left on, what is the point in having rules? if they are not adhered to? Such comments should be removed immediatley, it just goes to show that even the managment cant enforce their own laws. PS not having a go at wwonk, just using these posts as a prime example.

If i were moderating, there would be a definite line, people cannot cross, looks like we've got a faded and fuzzy one at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:33 am

Dont know why anyone is surprised....only every seen comments from WWonka amounting to him being an idiot....
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 2:20 pm

All the best Dee. Presume you will be playing for the mighty AC still?
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 3:42 pm

Message for league officials, other teams etc.

Ac will not fold, new foundations already in place, few signings on the horizon we will be fine. Thanks to Dee for all his help over the last two years! so this post is no longer needed.

Role On Sunday! cheers
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 3:47 pm

are u taking the reigns then Fozzi?
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 5:06 pm

yess h.b is
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 5:07 pm

G'won Fozza !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
exact

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 7:36 pm

Well done Fozzi - I wish you the best of luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 7:56 pm

all the best fozzi hope it goes well for you mate, all the best to dee too. always had a lot of time for the ac boys, good club with a lot of nice people there and always up for the banter.
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:20 pm

[quote="Moderator"][quote="willywonka"]
dee_aitcho wrote:

[quote="Gordon"]What a poor, horrible, distasteful comment. I could eliminate it but I will leave it in anticipation that you might wish to reflect and withdraw it. I hope you are embarassed by it.

Dee - thanks for your efforts for your club and the League - your reasons are understood, but I hope you will remain good friends with us all."]

Its 2010 man up Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:34 pm

good luck to Fozzi and the AC lads. Good lad is Dee and always a bit surprised he gets a bit of stick on here (from a minority!)
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 11:19 pm

king The Reign Begins.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 2:11 pm

Yeah, you show em, you really stamped your authority on that one.
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 2:34 pm

hellboy dont panic! we're not. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 3:33 pm

Bring back Dee quick.lol
Back to top Go down
exact

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 7:20 pm

Fozzi - You got any signings lined up next month?
Back to top Go down
Alliance's no1

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 9:01 pm

well done fozzi great management, poor manager poor team you should hook up with that gaz at sparta and new road inn
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 12:28 pm

keep going fozzi, hard work and determination always pay off in the end
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 3:01 pm

Signings looking into a few, hard trying to find players when the goings tough. Alliance league number one don't really know your point there, why would I want to do a silly thing like that for? Don't worry polska legend Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 5:57 pm

Would love to have you down the NRI Fozzi, heard good things....Alliance no1 is just bitter about something...lack of hugs....maybe he went to a catholic school...who knows, something didnt go well in his childhood
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 7:51 pm

Catholic schools are great (or at least were in the 80s)
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:40 pm

Cheers nri but acs the only team for me.
Back to top Go down
A.McNulty

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 11:23 pm

We'll bounce back fozzi, dont you worry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manager required for AC Wigston   Manager required for AC Wigston Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manager required for AC Wigston
Page 1 of 1