Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Wigston Fields Manager

Go down 
AuthorMessage
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Wigston Fields Manager Empty
PostSubject: Wigston Fields Manager   Wigston Fields Manager Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 7:33 pm

Wigston Fields in division 7 are looking into the possibility of bringing a manger in to help with running the team. At the minute I am manager, secretary and player and I would prefer to concentrate on playing so looking to share the load. We finished 5 in our first season and have strengthens our squad for the upcoming one.

We would like to keep the players we have for this season so we don't disrupt the team. The manager will help run training sessions and obviously give out instructions and encouragement on a match day. Initially i will have an involvement in picking the team until the manager has got to know the players and then they will take over.

If nothing else, we are in desperate need of a sideline matchday manager to overlook the team whilst I am planning. To shout orders, look and change tactics and have an overall view of how the team is playing.

If anyone is interested can reply back of contact me (Luke) on: 07871049849
Back to top Go down

Wigston Fields Manager
Page 1 of 1