Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

my predictions for season

Go down 
+4
dan_mitchell_WRFC
mowmacre fc
WEUR
michael
8 posters
AuthorMessage
michael

my predictions for season Empty
PostSubject: my predictions for season   my predictions for season Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 4:11 pm

prem (winners) advamce couriers second (bullshead) had good preseason dark horses and good players
div1 sparta moshdock top 2nd Kirby Muxloe rangers
div 2 (top)western athlectic very solid a bit tougher this year but will be there at the end got robbed by exeter arms dropping out last year (2nd) st patricks
div 3 (TOP)humberstone legion legends consistant players and should be there abouts (2nd) FC hoskins
div 4 (top) new road inn good set of players consistant 2nd Bakers arms
div5 leicester bharat talbot (top) had very good preseason betting div 2 team beating div 3 team and div 4 team watched them play at weekend against sunbury div 2 fast players going forward dark horses. They came down from div 3 last year? harrow - Saffron lane sportsbar - mdh knights top 4
Div 6 OPEN i think Afc sporting or NPE
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: my predictions for season   my predictions for season Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 9:13 pm

i think your gonna be very suprised by the niffy team in div 4, i know 5 or 6 of the lads that have signed for them....very decent players, had a good pre season aswell.

Division 6 wont be as open as people think either, dont forget there are teams from div 4 and 5 last season, still should be very interesting...
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: my predictions for season   my predictions for season Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 9:16 pm

humberstone legion legends sorry m8 but think there will be better teams than them
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: my predictions for season   my predictions for season Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 9:27 pm

I think division 6 will be open, there are teams that noone knows much about. Like the mighty Wigston Rangers Wink
Back to top Go down
Pete Waterman

Pete Waterman

PostSubject: Re: my predictions for season   my predictions for season Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 9:43 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
I think division 6 will be open, there are teams that noone knows much about. Like the mighty Wigston Rangers Wink

Wigston Rangers - good bunch of lads, i reckon they're a bit too young to win anything this year, think they'll get bullied a bit.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: my predictions for season   my predictions for season Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 9:47 pm

Interesting, how do you know that?
Back to top Go down
Pete Waterman

Pete Waterman

PostSubject: Re: my predictions for season   my predictions for season Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 10:15 pm

I know some of your lads, will Graham be running the side or has someone else taken over the reins?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: my predictions for season   my predictions for season Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 10:19 pm

Graham is playing for us next season, but I am taking over the reigns so to speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my predictions for season   my predictions for season Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 11:46 pm

[quote="WEUR"]i think your gonna be very suprised by the niffy team in div 4, i know 5 or 6 of the lads that have signed for them....very decent players, had a good pre season aswell.quote]

I think you are right there mate, still Magna and Phoenix to throw in, and maybe others not chatted about. People on here started banging on about us being pothunters and some started to believe it! To be fair, we are just a bunch of very good drinkers in the same team!! Could have done with another 3 or 4 pre season games to get playing well together, this season prob too early for us, but expecting a good second half. All the best to the lads in the other teams.
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: my predictions for season   my predictions for season Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 4:00 pm

[quote="New Road Inn"]
WEUR wrote:
i think your gonna be very suprised by the niffy team in div 4, i know 5 or 6 of the lads that have signed for them....very decent players, had a good pre season aswell.quote]

I think you are right there mate, still Magna and Phoenix to throw in, and maybe others not chatted about. People on here started banging on about us being pothunters and some started to believe it! To be fair, we are just a bunch of very good drinkers in the same team!! Could have done with another 3 or 4 pre season games to get playing well together, this season prob too early for us, but expecting a good second half. All the best to the lads in the other teams.

Agreed... you play niffy at the weekend dont you?? should be a very interesting game, like you said there are still other teams to throw into the mix, i dont think phoenix will be title contenders personally, i think they will be top half though, magna are a quality team i think anyway, some very young quick lads with a few "older" players in the mix aswell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my predictions for season   my predictions for season Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 5:05 pm

Exactly mate, too many teams not spoken about that will be involved i am sure. Off to watch Magna tonight and Inter Mivan (got them Sunday so some scouting!!)
And yeah we play Phoenix, looking forward to it, had some good banter with them so far on here and they seem sound enough....
Back to top Go down
shaun riley

shaun riley

PostSubject: Re: my predictions for season   my predictions for season Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 10:34 am

i think ur gona b surprised by sparta parva in div 4...new manager wit gaz hyatt at the helm who was great wigstons manager last year and won the cup and got promoted...theyve also got new players..lukin good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my predictions for season   my predictions for season Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 12:07 pm

Yeah i heard Sparta have some good players, new defender....Welshy is a good player too, wasted in defence though!!
Nobody will surprise us though because we expect every team to be up to scratch.....
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: my predictions for season   my predictions for season Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 12:24 pm

Welshy is gash ! He isn't there Sunday so they might win for a change Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
welshy26

PostSubject: Re: my predictions for season   my predictions for season Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 8:31 pm

cheers gaz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my predictions for season   my predictions for season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my predictions for season
Page 1 of 1