Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

league games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

league games Empty
PostSubject: league games   league games Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 12:00 am

why are we starting on a friday and humberstone and wigston start on sunday before if we arrange with leicester foxes can we move this game forward to sunday 29th
if the pitch is available.
seems really really silly haven to play fri sat sun then maybe lads might be playing tuesday and wednesday ???
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

league games Empty
PostSubject: Re: league games   league games Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 6:32 am

Every club has a chance to stress a preference of playing their midweek games on a Wednesday or a Friday. All they have to do is speak to me.

The season officially starts on Sunday 5th September 2010.

Teams can bring games forward if their pitch is available and both teams agree.

Humberstone e-mailed me in June to say their pitch was available early and they wanted to bring their midweek games forward. I let them know their midweek apponents and they sorted out with their opponents bringing that game forward to the 29th August.

This was explained at the AGM to secretaries and every team will have received a e-mail or letter with all of this information on it!!

I can only go with the information I am provided......

and yes you can bring your game forward to the 29th if it's available!! AS CAN EVERYONE!!! Just let me know and keep me informed as you'll need to sort a ref and the league need to know it's happening!!!

next... Wednesday night in Harborough anyone???? Wink
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

league games Empty
PostSubject: Re: league games   league games Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 7:13 pm

thanks but ive spoken to leicester foxes they have players away so cant bring it forward we will just have to get on with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

league games Empty
PostSubject: Re: league games   league games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

league games
Page 1 of 1