Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division change?

Go down 
+4
Sparta3
Orange
Stroller
Phoenix_United
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

Division change? Empty
PostSubject: Division change?   Division change? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 1:30 pm

If a team in a league is thrashing anyone and everyone, can they be moved up a league midway through a season?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/phoenixunitedfc010203
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

Division change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division change?   Division change? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 1:45 pm

lol!

How would that work then?

Honestly, you've not thought it through have you drunken
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Division change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division change?   Division change? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 2:37 pm

AAAAhhh ha ha ha thats made my day! Thats like saying Leeds should be promoted to the Premier League now, cancel their LD Vans cup run etc. What made you pose the question young Phoenix?
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

Division change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division change?   Division change? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 2:44 pm

Orange wrote:
AAAAhhh ha ha ha thats made my day! Thats like saying Leeds should be promoted to the Premier League now, cancel their LD Vans cup run etc. What made you pose the question young Phoenix?

Probably the fact that Trinderbox are completely out-classing everyone in Div 5.
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

Division change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division change?   Division change? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 3:14 pm

Is it April 1st?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Division change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division change?   Division change? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 4:58 pm

no is the probable answer, and no reason why it should happen as they've gradually strengthened over the last 2 seasons
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

Division change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division change?   Division change? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 5:18 pm

thats all i wanted to know, a few people have posed the question so i thought i'd ask. Personally i couldn't care if the beat everyone 10-0. They deserve to be where they are, i know that you can be put up more than one division at the end of the season, just was unsure if it could happen mid season if the league thought it was a bit unfair thats all.
Back to top Go down
Edgar

Edgar

Division change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division change?   Division change? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 5:31 pm

Phoenix_United wrote:
If a team in a league is thrashing anyone and everyone, can they be moved up a league midway through a season?

the single most ridiculous idea I have ever heard. There will be a team in every league who win nearly every game by a substantial margin. What about advance couriers? Shall we kick them out the league completely for being too good??
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

Division change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division change?   Division change? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 8:12 pm

christ sake i was only posing a question which i have been asked. Chill the **** out
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Division change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division change?   Division change? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 9:07 pm

Phoenix_United wrote:
christ sake i was only posing a question which i have been asked. Chill the **** out

You should not be taking the Lords name in vain.

It was a silly question though Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Division change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division change?   Division change? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 10:49 pm

The answer is No. Let's now call a halt to this topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Division change? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division change?   Division change? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division change?
Page 1 of 1