Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Kauto Stars ?

Go down 
+10
dee_aitcho
Hellboy
Lodge
Le3 lad
Kauto Stars Fc
Kingsway-Sec
Minty
Sparky
WEUR
tulip
14 posters
AuthorMessage
tulip

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 10:10 pm

who are Kauto stars,anyone know cause a few are picking them for Div 4 Razz
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 7:55 pm

were they not the team made up of lsl players??? a few from ayelstone utd amongst others??? cant be certain but sure i seen it somewhere on here.
Back to top Go down

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 8:02 pm

Wrong team WEUR, that would be us mate....
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 8:04 pm

lol i knew it was 1 of you new teams!!!! do you have any idea on who they are then???
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 8:06 pm

Word was they had few Willows players but nothing confirmed
Back to top Go down

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 8:07 pm

Not a clue mate, sure i read somewhere that they have some half decent players, but to be fair, if we get all the players that have said they are interested, we would win that div easily....but....as everyone knows, people say they will join and then dont get out of bed for training...i think everything will become clearer in August when clubs actually have players signed on (and paid up)...
Back to top Go down

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 8:08 pm

Willows? Any good?
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 9:26 pm

We get this every season about 'a.n. other team will win the league' because they have signed x, y and z players. Its all good signing superstars if they stay longer than a season.

With no disrespect to division 4 if you are that good a player you would only sign for a team because you have mates there. How many times will you hear the old line 'we'd have beat you 10 if we had our best team out'. Well 99 times out of 100 you wont have your best team out because the 'best players' wont be bothered half the time.

Not a dig at Kauto Star because I know nothing of them, but every division has a team like this, year in and year out Idea
Back to top Go down

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 9:29 pm

Minty wrote:
We get this every season about 'a.n. other team will win the league' because they have signed x, y and z players. Its all good signing superstars if they stay longer than a season.

With no disrespect to division 4 if you are that good a player you would only sign for a team because you have mates there. How many times will you hear the old line 'we'd have beat you 10 if we had our best team out'. Well 99 times out of 100 you wont have your best team out because the 'best players' wont be bothered half the time.

Not a dig at Kauto Star because I know nothing of them, but every division has a team like this, year in and year out Idea

Kind of raining on my parade there mate!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 10:28 pm

haha, not at all. its just a case in point. its about the team and not a few 'superstars'. goes back to why people want to play on a sunday really. its amazing how many top players leave these teams or even worse, sides folding, because a club eventually finds its level.

besides, who wants to be favourite to win the league anyway, not us Laughing
Back to top Go down
tulip

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 10:38 pm

tulip wrote:
who are Kauto stars,anyone know cause a few are picking them for Div 4 Razz
I'm now led to believe that some are from Willows and some from unhappy Kingsway Rangers or celtic players. Willows giant keeper being one of the players
Back to top Go down
Kingsway-Sec

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 10:54 pm

There is no Kingsway Celtics, yet, there a new team this Season my friend.

Most Kingsway players have retired/don't want to play, and the remaining ones that do are joining the reserves, who will now be playing in the District Prem.

Good luck to Kauto Stars this season.
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 11:05 pm

Our own topic!!!

Yes we are a new team and most the lads have never played together before and to be honest untill we have our 1st friendly even i dont know for sure who is gonna play for us and how good we are gonna be but ill post the results online to give the div 4 lot an idea of what we are gonna be like.
Back to top Go down

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 11:10 pm

yeah you are right Minty, you get lads who want to join for a season to thump a few teams, but then you fold...
Looking forward to playing Kauto Stars this year...fairly sure i will keep two clean sheets against them anyway!
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 3:45 pm

fair points above... with the best point being that nothing is set in stone until players have payed up for the season, even thats not set in stone anymore though as i can vouch for. last season we started with about 17 lads all payed their signing on fees and by the end we struggled for a bare 11!!!
Back to top Go down
Le3 lad

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 9:20 am

I heard from someone that watched there first friendly on Sunday they had a lot of old real muxloe players sam Saunt, giggsy, stu verral, dan bull. And said they had a few other very good players looks like they could do well this season.
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 4:51 pm

I look forward to hosting them this Sunday at Manor Park and providing more feedback for this thread!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 6:57 pm

Where's Manor Park?

What time's kick off?

Back to top Go down
tulip

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 6:59 pm

Le3 lad wrote:
I heard from someone that watched there first friendly on Sunday they had a lot of old real muxloe players sam Saunt, giggsy, stu verral, dan bull. And said they had a few other very good players looks like they could do well this season.
hope stu verral and dan bull turn up every game during the season !!! bounce
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 9:45 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Where's Manor Park?

What time's kick off?

I think this is a Sunday MORNING league.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 10:23 pm

Haha, were the best of friends.

Just thought some one would be able to guess what time a game kicks off in the Alliance League.

I love you HellyPoo I love you
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jul 2010, 9:21 am

Do you mean were or we're?

aitchywoo.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 1:13 pm

they couldnt even scrape a team together yesterday fold by christmas me thinks
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 1:53 pm

Bit early to call that Gifford I think. Alot of people enjoy not playing over the summer, holidays, cricket, or just cant be arsed cause its a friendly.
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 2:17 pm

Why did they ask for a friendly on Wednesday then, for us to borrow a pitch, get a ref late notice, just to have it cancelled!! Not good
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 2:18 pm

im told they got let down by the usual suspects who went out on a big night satuday
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 7:12 am

Lodge wrote:
Why did they ask for a friendly on Wednesday then, for us to borrow a pitch, get a ref late notice, just to have it cancelled!! Not good

Im sure you'll get over it. It is only a game after all.
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 8:42 am

It's just that we went to a lot of effort to put the game on at late notice and to get let down like that is disappointing
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:07 am

sorry about that pal, one of the managers was away and tho we had 15 players by friday night, it soon canged to 5 people buy one bright spark desiding to have a away trip late notice.
all i can do is appoligise
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:39 am

forgiven lol
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:38 pm

Seconded
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:54 pm

cheers boys, when we get everything sorted we can give u a friendly, got your number so ill sort somthing out, sorry again
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 3:42 pm

defo make sure you get gregg williams to play for ya
Back to top Go down
tulip

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 5:09 pm

Kauto Stars Fc wrote:
cheers boys, when we get everything sorted we can give u a friendly, got your number so ill sort somthing out, sorry again
now you know the problems Phil had when players said they were comeing and then didn't turn up ,iy's not as easy as people think, and I know even running junior teams
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 11:39 pm

tulip wrote:
Kauto Stars Fc wrote:
now you know the problems Phil had when players said they were comeing and then didn't turn up ,iy's not as easy as people think, and I know even running junior teams

Bore off onto the willows thread. I bet you wear a willow's shirt to the pub dont you?!
Back to top Go down
tulip

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 8:55 am

super polska wrote:
tulip wrote:
Kauto Stars Fc wrote:

Bore off onto the willows thread. I bet you wear a willow's shirt to the pub dont you?!
don't go to the pub and have nothing to due with the willows ok
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:00 pm

DENIAL!!!! You luuuuuuurve Willows!
Back to top Go down

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:36 pm

its bloody hard setting a team up, you get people backing out, on holiday, hungover etc and it makes it a pain in the ass....hoping that the second season will be easier, just a case of signing on....!!! Someone tell me it gets easier!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 9:02 am

It will, but the 37th season will be a killer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kauto Stars ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto Stars ?   Kauto Stars ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kauto Stars ?
Page 1 of 1