Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Kauto stars

Go down 
+5
Hellboy
Kauto Stars Fc
BigTimeCharlie
Gifford
tulip
9 posters
AuthorMessage
tulip

Kauto stars Empty
PostSubject: Kauto stars   Kauto stars Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 2:30 pm

What happened Sunday,was it to cold for the super stars to get out of bed.I'm they couldn't managed to get half a team together
Back to top Go down

Kauto stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto stars   Kauto stars Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 2:45 pm

You Will probably find a few teams fold at this time of year.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

Kauto stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto stars   Kauto stars Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 2:45 pm

heard they have folded is it true?
Back to top Go down
BigTimeCharlie

BigTimeCharlie

Kauto stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto stars   Kauto stars Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 7:35 pm

Pretty sure I seen in the paper that they completed a fixture last night against Friar Lane & Epworth?
Back to top Go down
tulip

Kauto stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto stars   Kauto stars Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 7:49 pm

BigTimeCharlie wrote:
Pretty sure I seen in the paper that they completed a fixture last night against Friar Lane & Epworth?
F.L & E played Kirby Muxloe last night
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto stars   Kauto stars Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 9:16 am

kautos have not folded
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Kauto stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto stars   Kauto stars Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 9:20 am

i think its called sarcasm, mr tulip.

a good win though?
Back to top Go down
tulip

Kauto stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto stars   Kauto stars Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 10:23 am

Hellboy wrote:
i think its called sarcasm, mr tulip.

a good win though?
spot on again Mr H
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Kauto stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto stars   Kauto stars Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 9:06 pm

ive spoken to a few kauto lads today and they said they arent folding, seems like some people want them to fold !!!!! dont see why tho ? worry about your own teams
Back to top Go down
tulip

Kauto stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto stars   Kauto stars Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 9:41 pm

dezza wrote:
ive spoken to a few kauto lads today and they said they arent folding, seems like some people want them to fold !!!!! dont see why tho ? worry about your own teams
you prob.spoke to the few that managed to turn up last Sunday then
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Kauto stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto stars   Kauto stars Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 9:13 am

tulip wrote:
dezza wrote:

Nice to see the team you support slagging you off on here, suggest you find yourself a new team to watch, if they're so ungrateful.
Back to top Go down
tulip

Kauto stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto stars   Kauto stars Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 9:52 am

Hellboy wrote:
tulip wrote:
dezza wrote:

Nice to see the team you support slagging you off on here, suggest you find yourself a new team to watch, if they're so ungrateful.
do you me the team I support Mr H because if you do your way off the mark, KS is prob. the last team i'd support although I do know some of the players
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Kauto stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto stars   Kauto stars Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 9:57 am

tulip wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
tulip wrote:
dezza wrote:

do you me the team I support Mr H because if you do your way off the mark, KS is prob. the last team i'd support although I do know some of the players

I'm well off the mark then, just thought you'd moved on to them after your other team folded?
Back to top Go down
tulip

Kauto stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto stars   Kauto stars Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 12:30 pm

Hellboy wrote:
tulip wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
tulip wrote:
dezza wrote:

I'm well off the mark then, just thought you'd moved on to them after your other team folded?
I'm following the Foxes Old Boys this season (div 3)
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Kauto stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto stars   Kauto stars Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 1:09 pm

tulip wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
tulip wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
tulip wrote:
dezza wrote:

got a nice draw in billy walton in the shape of a certain advance couriers affraid
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Kauto stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto stars   Kauto stars Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 1:55 pm

[quote="tulip"]
Hellboy wrote:
tulip wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Quote :

They any good to watch?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Kauto stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto stars   Kauto stars Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 8:34 pm

[quote="Hellboy"]
tulip wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
tulip wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Quote :

They any good to watch?

i watched them vs hoskins cracking match they a decent team helly
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Kauto stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto stars   Kauto stars Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 8:41 pm

very glad to hear kauto will not be folding .
we caught them without a team when we played them and our away fixture will not be the same they have some quality players signed .
if they aint up in top 3 they sertenly upset others on a top 3 finish .
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto stars   Kauto stars Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 11:24 pm

Cheers for the support lads we definately wont be folding and to be honest we are working towards next season already should hopefully have a more regular outfit.

Tulip how are we 'the last team you would ever support?' what have we done to you? You sound like a complete t**t!!!!

At least you kno couriers are beatable this season Hoskins id put a tenner on you causing an upset!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Kauto stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto stars   Kauto stars Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 10:06 am

[quote="greeeedy"]
Hellboy wrote:
tulip wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
tulip wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Quote :

They any good to watch?

i watched them vs hoskins cracking match they a decent team helly

I love you
Back to top Go down
barney rubble

Kauto stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto stars   Kauto stars Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 11:14 am

Kauto Stars Fc wrote:
Cheers for the support lads we definately wont be folding and to be honest we are working towards next season already should hopefully have a more regular outfit.

Tulip how are we 'the last team you would ever support?' what have we done to you? You sound like a complete t**t!!!!

At least you kno couriers are beatable this season Hoskins id put a tenner on you causing an upset!
glad you boys are not folding ......id miss trying to kick sam saunt Very Happy
tulip supports foxes ...well we all have our cross to bear eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kauto stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kauto stars   Kauto stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kauto stars
Page 1 of 1