Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

The Signing of the Day Brothers!

Go down 
+7
mowmacre fc
simplesimon
sidderz
Ashdizzay
my left foot
smallnutmegs
11 posters
AuthorMessage
smallnutmegs

The Signing of the Day Brothers! Empty
PostSubject: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 8:31 pm

I've seen quite a few similar posts & heard a few rumours that the day brothers (Ash & luke) are going to various different clubs, last time i saw Luke he said he was retiring from Sundays for a season & Ash was undecided. Any body trying to sign them and is there any news?
Back to top Go down
my left foot

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 8:36 pm

smallnutmegs wrote:
I've seen quite a few similar posts & heard a few rumours that the day brothers (Ash & luke) are going to various different clubs, last time i saw Luke he said he was retiring from Sundays for a season & Ash was undecided. Any body trying to sign them and is there any news?
Back to top Go down
my left foot

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 8:37 pm

your signing for us smallnutmegs!!!!!!!!!!! pmday lol
Back to top Go down
Ashdizzay

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 8:48 pm

This websitegets worse!! Who made this? who's small nutmegs?
Back to top Go down
my left foot

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 8:53 pm

Ash is signing for perrin rangers aint you mate lol!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ashdizzay

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 8:58 pm

haha u never no!!
Back to top Go down
sidderz

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 9:51 am

I'm waiting for a big money offer
Back to top Go down
simplesimon

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 11:36 am

ginge is rumoured to be retiring at the grand ole age of "18" and doris the older one (as he is affectionally known in bar quebec )is on ginners shopping list at perrin rangers you just cant keep these boys outta the news ...even if they do write their own bulletins Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ashdizzay

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 11:41 am

Who wrote that then cus it certainly wasn't me :S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 11:57 am

Is Luke ginners son?
Back to top Go down
simplesimon

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 12:00 pm

of cause he is just look at the resemblence
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 5:22 pm

smallnutmegs love u to sign for us but can u cough up £3 each week ...
think u gave it away with the small
Back to top Go down
sidderz

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 8:29 am

ginners son!! no chance.. might pop outta retirement
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 12:25 pm

sidderz wrote:
I'm waiting for a big money offer
....you two should bell ballie & co youll have a good crack with that lot next season Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 5:14 pm

TOPIC OVER WER SIGNING THEM
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 5:15 pm

Laughing Laughing :lol:lol:lol:lol
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 7:50 pm

They are both going to play for Wigston UTD.
Back to top Go down
TEVEZ 32

TEVEZ 32

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 8:32 pm

who cares... looks like thry have wrote this themselves.....
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 12:44 am

wiggoboy wrote:
They are both going to play for Wigston UTD.

why would they travel across leicester for home games when hoskins would be on front door step ?
and a chance off succes with us
Back to top Go down
grotbags

grotbags

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 12:50 am

Or pothunting Zzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
sidderz

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 8:22 am

Caught me out there grotbags, I admit it, i'm waiting for a low league team to tap me up so i can win everything with them Very Happy Ive had a few offers don't you worrry
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 10:25 am

sidderz wrote:
Caught me out there grotbags, I admit it, i'm waiting for a low league team to tap me up so i can win everything with them Very Happy Ive had a few offers don't you worrry
..... Laughing whos gonna get you outta bed young ash Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
sidderz

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 10:59 am

Yet to decide still mark! Think ash was the one struggling to get outta bed! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashdizzay

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 11:23 pm

Grotbags is the worst player in Leicester Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Signing of the Day Brothers!   The Signing of the Day Brothers! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Signing of the Day Brothers!
Page 1 of 1