Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

County cup roll on and off subs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

County cup roll on and off subs Empty
PostSubject: County cup roll on and off subs   County cup roll on and off subs Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2015, 5:31 pm

Strange request today from the manager of ATM Logistics, he said to the ref do we name five subs and they roll on and off like they do in the Hinckley Sunday league we and the ref said no and they couldn't understand why not.

Can you confirm if this is just and Hinckley Sunday thing or what ????? got to say in the time i have been playing (and thats a long time) i've only heard of that in friendlies
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: County cup roll on and off subs   County cup roll on and off subs Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2015, 5:57 pm

i can't say if it exists or not in the Hinckley, but it is not in the County Cup rules so that should be the end of it
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: County cup roll on and off subs   County cup roll on and off subs Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2015, 7:34 pm

think hinckley have adopted roll on subs,,,i believe the fa said leagues can use it or not its up to them
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: County cup roll on and off subs   County cup roll on and off subs Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2015, 8:31 pm

Hinckley have had since start of this season
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: County cup roll on and off subs   County cup roll on and off subs Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2015, 7:28 am

A couple of Saturday leagues have too I believe

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: County cup roll on and off subs   County cup roll on and off subs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

County cup roll on and off subs
Page 1 of 1