Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

nameing subs

Go down 
+11
exact
ben 10
Aussie Owl
WEUR
michael
Tomassi
man in black
mowmacre fc
saff lounge
alliance no1
Vintage 9
15 posters
AuthorMessage

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 3:01 am

last year you named 7 this season u cant only name 5 why r league changing it. if u got a big team of
18/19 lads u will lose them as u cant name them as a sub. keep it at 7 plz
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 9:42 am

Bob Ogle would only let me name 4, Is this right. If not i suggest that he is updated on the rules, all of them if possible Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
alliance no1

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 10:29 am

alliance league use three from five named
Back to top Go down

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 10:48 am

yes 3 from 5 as of this season, but the league say get a big team together but wat is the point if you at a team of 18/19 and you can only name 5 keep it at 7 like last season so when lads on hols and get ill our hurt you still go a side out on a sunday.
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:04 am

do you think naming 7 will keep the 4 that dont get a game

im staying with this club because even though im not getting a game, at least they are naming me on the bench, pmsl
Back to top Go down

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:13 am

thats fine but when you got 7 subs and can only name 5 the 2 you cant name will go in the end because they will get pi88 off with coming every sunday and cant b name.

ps fa and fifa say

18 players may be entered on the list of players (11 players and 7
substitutes). The 11 (eleven) first-named players must start the match,
the other 7 (seven) are designated as substitutes. The numbers on the
players’ shirts must correspond with the numbers indicated on the
match sheet (numbers 1-18 only). All goalkeepers and the captain
must be identified as such
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:43 am

just name 5 dont tell subs whos named and whos not they will never know
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:45 am

first game off season we had 7 subs i could only name 5 used 3 other 4 noone them know who wasnt named
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:47 am

laws of the game state...

Up to a maximum of three substitutes may be used in any match played in an
offi cial competition organised under the auspices of FIFA, the confederations or
the member associations.
The rules of the competition must state how many substitutes may be
nominated, from three up to a maximum of seven.

where did you get your info spurs?
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:48 am

Surely the only way to keep everyone happy is just have a regular squad of 14 = guaranteed game every week then have a few back up mates who arent so bothered / cant commit to every week so when your short you have replacements, everyones a winner! Our reserves have 15 regulars, and if they are all available i dont play i just manage, then 5/6 back ups, works a treat
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
michael

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:08 pm

our squad (lb talbot) have 21 players signed on and i dont have problems with players getting the arse. All the players understand that its a team effort over the season and everyone will get there chance. when they get on they have to give me the manager selection problems. But most of the time players make it simple for me because of not turning up or not committed enough its up to the individuals to play their way into the team. No players should be granted to have a shirt untill they are 150% committed. its also down to man mangement speaking to players and explaining the situation to them making them feel like part of the team. Do you agree?
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:32 pm

Tomassi wrote:
Surely the only way to keep everyone happy is just have a regular squad of 14 = guaranteed game every week then have a few back up mates who arent so bothered / cant commit to every week so when your short you have replacements, everyones a winner! Our reserves have 15 regulars, and if they are all available i dont play i just manage, then 5/6 back ups, works a treat

Agreed!!!
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:36 pm

In my first season as manager i signed about 22 players on and it was a struggle to keep eveyone happy, i told a few lads to find other clubs as i couldn't guarantee games and a couple other lads got the hump when i dropped them even though others waited ages for a chance. It was just too much stress when essentially i set the club up for a laugh with my mates. Having said that, it was a good season as we finished 2nd and came runners up in the stokes cup. I decided to step down and let someone else have a go, and subsequently we set up a reserves for those who wasn't getting a game each week, been a lot happier since as i can guarantee everyone a game every week and i give all my subs at least 25 minutes. So basically im saying from experience i think its best to just have a regular squad of 14, and have people who are available to help out when short.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 1:37 pm

The current average number of players per team is 21, even at this stage of the season. It usually rises to about 26 by the time the window closes.
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 3:04 pm

you always get players signed on pre season with great expectations... come a few weeks in and that soon changes for most clubs im sure?? players out on the pi55 and no being bothered to get up sunday mornings, players getting injured and players going to different teams, i think tom is right, get a decent bunch of lads together that are guarenteed to be there most weeks and when they dont turn up due to work/injuries etc.. get a few mates together who are willing to play as and when required to fill the void.
Back to top Go down
ben 10

ben 10

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 6:07 pm

see thats were the good thing about HOSKINS come in coz everyone in our squad no its a team game and no we got a fair few players and noone is garanted 2 play everyweek and 4 them that dont play watever week it maybe still enjoy watchin and show there surport from the side and always end up back at the local 4 a few pints ov the TOM HOSKINS finest , great bunch ov lads , i love u man I love you Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
exact

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 6:54 pm

Seems like you have all the answers Ben!!!!
Back to top Go down
ben 10

ben 10

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 7:13 pm

its MR 10 to u pal and noone as all the answers lol!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 7:42 pm

I agree the easiest way is not to tell the subs who has or hasn't been named!
Back to top Go down

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 7:44 pm

we werent asked to name subs in our game against Sparta Parva....but then, the ref arrived about a minute before scheduled kick off anyway so probably didnt have the time lol
Back to top Go down

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 2:52 am

man in black wrote:
laws of the game state...

Up to a maximum of three substitutes may be used in any match played in an
offi cial competition organised under the auspices of FIFA, the confederations or
the member associations.
The rules of the competition must state how many substitutes may be
nominated, from three up to a maximum of seven.

where did you get your info spurs?

of a football website
you have said we can name up to a max of 7 so y is it now refs a saying only 5 . look above at what
u put.
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 8:44 am

Handbook says 5 this year. Some refs don't want names of subs.....we just have to offer the names- up to them if they take them or not. And I doubt many of our players know that it's only 5!!
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 8:49 am

what i have quoted is the laws of the game and it says the competition rules (alliance league in this case) must state how many may be nominated from three to a max of seven,,,,

so the laws of the game allow the alliance league to choose how many names are given before a game, but it has to be between 3 and 7

hope this clears that one up spurs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 8:50 am

Alliance rules now say 3 from 5 as agreed at the A G M.

Laws of the Game and FIFA Regulations allow this and it is fairly common in local football.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 11:24 am

man in black wrote:
what i have quoted is the laws of the game and it says the competition rules (alliance league in this case) must state how many may be nominated from three to a max of seven,,,,

so the laws of the game allow the alliance league to choose how many names are given before a game, but it has to be between 3 and 7

hope this clears that one up spurs Very Happy

or,

1 Don't get caught.
2 Lie if caught.
Back to top Go down

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 12:20 pm

Assistant Secretary wrote:

Laws of the Game and FIFA Regulations allow this and it is fairly common in local football.

any reason behind the change from 7 to 5 though dennis?
not that it really affects us as were lucky to just have the 3 on the bench Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 2:27 pm

wafc wrote:
Assistant Secretary wrote:

any reason behind the change from 7 to 5 though dennis?
not that it really affects us as were lucky to just have the 3 on the bench Laughing

Most teams do not have 7 subs, let alone the kit for 18 players.
Fall in line with most other leagues
Back to where we were 3 years ago, which worked well. The change from 5 to 7 came in when the FA imposed a "Standard Code of Rules" .
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 8:12 am

players wont leave if you have a good bench, because you should be rotating the team so that everyone gets game time, and if you dont play one week then you should the next time! simple, everyone is happy and nobody leaves. if you aint got a good bench....let them leave and sign a couple of better players
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nameing subs Empty
PostSubject: Re: nameing subs   nameing subs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nameing subs
Page 1 of 1