Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Team of the month April

Go down 
+18
Declan Swan
Pete Waterman
RM05
Lodge
wiggoboy
Edgar
Gaz Throops Manager
Aussie Owl
Hellboy
N-Wilz
dave ash
Gifford
Piemasterflash
super polska
ben
Screech Powers
Barry Venison (pundit)
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Barry Venison (pundit)

Barry Venison (pundit)

Team of the month April Empty
PostSubject: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 11:43 am

so who's in the running for team of the month and whos getting you're vote? i wonder how many match balls should be handed out (due to the amount of games played in april) the league must have saved a few after having a few months off!!
Back to top Go down
Screech Powers

Screech Powers

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 11:58 am

Bit early for that Bazza! Some teams have still got another 2 games to play this month. Could make all the difference.
Back to top Go down
Barry Venison (pundit)

Barry Venison (pundit)

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 12:17 pm

Screech Powers wrote:
Bit early for that Bazza! Some teams have still got another 2 games to play this month. Could make all the difference.

it doesnt mean they will get team of the month for winning their last 2 after they have already played 8! just posted it to get thoughts and feeling and to get some chat going on the forum!its been quite!.
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 12:32 pm

Sporting Wigston all the way. 14 or 15 game winning run? Only one winner.
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 1:44 pm

Sporting Wigston are just pot hunters!
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 2:12 pm

super polska wrote:

Were not the best pot hunters as we have won f##k all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/sportingwigston
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 2:51 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 8:56 pm

ben wrote:
Sporting Wigston all the way. 14 or 15 game winning run? Only one winner.

May have had a good run but you still lost 4 games this season, gotta be Trinderbox for me unbeaten all season in the league and it couldbe there last chance to get team of the month as they could be in Div 2 or 3 next season.
Back to top Go down
N-Wilz

N-Wilz

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 9:31 pm

it is called team of the month as the award is based on the results of that month not the season hence would bed called team of the season
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 6:53 am

Piemasterflash wrote:
super polska wrote:

Maybe you should reform in Division 5 and try again!
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 7:16 am

super polska wrote:
Piemasterflash wrote:
super polska wrote:

that's no fun I think we are going to get rid of anyone who's half descent, sign a few more average unreliable players and mill around the bottom of the division doing nothing throughout the season (maybe get hammered In the odd the league game) and barely see the season out amidst rumours of folding. (THen spend my mornings trying to pull teams down on the forum)! Sounds like a plan.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 9:17 am

super polska wrote:
Piemasterflash wrote:
super polska wrote:

Stick to the topic.
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 5:56 am

Piemasterflash wrote:
super polska wrote:
Piemasterflash wrote:
super polska wrote:

that's no fun I think we are going to get rid of anyone who's half descent, sign a few more average unreliable players and mill around the bottom of the division doing nothing throughout the season (maybe get hammered In the odd the league game) and barely see the season out amidst rumours of folding. (THen spend my mornings trying to pull teams down on the forum)! Sounds like a plan.

I always knew you wanted to be ike me. I admire your ambition. Although your not ready yet, with a little more hard work and a strong desire you could one day be like me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 9:28 am

Hellboy wrote:
super polska wrote:
Piemasterflash wrote:
super polska wrote:

Stick to the topic.

I'm not going to be ignored Dan..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 7:06 pm

Probably Team of the Month of April/May
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 8:40 pm

hands down got to be sporting wigston, good turn around by the piesy and it would be a massive injustice if sporting didnt win it, what else would they have to do to get it, pies has built the team up over last 2 seasons to get them there just like trinderbox have, fair play to both teams got the players in that they both needed to and now reaping the rewards
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 9:01 pm

Gaz Great Wigston Manager wrote:
hands down got to be sporting wigston, good turn around by the piesy and it would be a massive injustice if sporting didnt win it, what else would they have to do to get it, pies has built the team up over last 2 seasons to get them there just like trinderbox have, fair play to both teams got the players in that they both needed to and now reaping the rewards

Thanks Gary thats very nice of you as much as i would love to take all of the credit it wouldn't have been possible without Wayne's wealth of knowledge and contacts as a team me a Wayne have done very well and put a great reliable set of lads together and they have done an amazing job stringing a 15 game win streak together but i fear it may come to an end on Sunday as me and and Wayne are upfront and the rest are out the had!! another good excuse for the league not to give us team of the month!!
Back to top Go down
Edgar

Edgar

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 9:50 pm

Piemasterflash wrote:

Thanks Gary thats very nice of you as much as i would love to take all of the credit it wouldn't have been possible without Wayne's wealth of knowledge and contacts as a team me a Wayne have done very well and put a great reliable set of lads together and they have done an amazing job stringing a 15 game win streak together but i fear it may come to an end on Sunday as me and and Wayne are upfront and the rest are out the had!! another good excuse for the league not to give us team of the month!!

Thats an interesting post that would contradict statements that I have heard from a few sporting players recently that's it's no longer a group of mates having a laugh and has become a bit more of an army camp.

I fully expect that mr harrison's bumhole is twitching more than harry redknapps face at the possibility of winning the league.
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 9:56 pm

you're ears are as good as you're eyes without you orange glasses on under floodlit conditions then edgar! everyone seems happy! granted you can never please 20+ lads at the same time but thats football! they cant be that unhappy given that not 1 player has left this season!!
Back to top Go down
Screech Powers

Screech Powers

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 11:05 pm

Edgar wrote:
Piemasterflash wrote:

Thats an interesting post that would contradict statements that I have heard from a few sporting players recently that's it's no longer a group of mates having a laugh and has become a bit more of an army camp.

I fully expect that mr harrison's bumhole is twitching more than harry redknapps face at the possibility of winning the league.

Not had less than 13 players turn up for a match since September. Those Sporting players must be really sadistic if they hate it so much, because they're there everyweek.

Shhhhhhhh Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 8:01 am

Doc brown has gone quite lately (barnett) he's normally slinging dirt at sporting aswell
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 8:21 am

Me me me me me me, pick me.
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 8:45 am

Sporting have been tremendous of late. Well done to Pies and Wayne for what they have done so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 8:54 am

i think us at Western are in for a shout, not lost in the league for months now and county cup winners surely we are in the shout for it too....

im sure willywonka, 1, hellboy would agree we deserve it? Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete Waterman

Pete Waterman

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 10:19 am

wiggoboy wrote:

Sorry, your 12-2 defeat the other night probably ended any hopes you had of getting it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pete Waterman

Pete Waterman

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 10:21 am

Edgar wrote:
Piemasterflash wrote:

Oh hello, looks like Luke Goddard's back on here
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 11:52 am

Pete Waterman wrote:
wiggoboy wrote:

Sorry, your 12-2 defeat the other night probably ended any hopes you had of getting it Rolling Eyes

<------ cyclops

I'm a good wig maker though.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 12:22 pm

RM05 wrote:
i think us at Western are in for a shout, not lost in the league for months now and county cup winners surely we are in the shout for it too....

Razz Sunbury for my choice.......
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 12:58 pm

Haha someone cleverly using my love of harry redknapp and his melted head. Not interested tbh.
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 1:21 pm

Hellboy wrote:
RM05 wrote:

Razz Sunbury for my choice.......

i agree Wink
Back to top Go down
Magna Chairman

Magna Chairman

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 11:44 am

Magna 73 Rangers - unbeaten in the division and champions.
Advance Couriers - unbeaten in the division and champions.
Trindebox - - unbeaten in the division and champions.

All 3 teams didn't lose in April and had some impressive wins along the way too!

The Alliance invincibles!
Back to top Go down
John hartson

John hartson

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 8:05 am

outstanding achievement for the season, but How many games did they play in that month thou??
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 10:00 am

Humbo Rangers for team of the month Cool
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 10:03 am

Did we win every game Giff?
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 10:03 am

Gifford wrote:
Humbo Rangers for team of the month Cool

You know the last game of the season would have been very different if sporting had put a team out!
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 10:04 am

Me me me me me me, pick me........
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 10:06 am

wiggoboy wrote:
Me me me me me me, pick me........

I'l pick you next season rat!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 10:58 am

no but if ya dont ask ya dont get, and we would of gave you a very tough game if you had played properly boyo
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 10:59 am

anyway that was in may so dont count
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 11:03 am

Assistant Secretary wrote:
Probably Team of the Month of April/May

it does count
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team of the month April   Team of the month April Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team of the month April
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next