Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

team of the month

Go down 
+12
Lodge
dee_aitcho
wiggoboy
Screech Powers
Cobbo
Jimmyb
CSKA Carnabys
royalsoldboy
gonzo
Piemasterflash
Gordon
thebear
16 posters
AuthorMessage
thebear

thebear

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 6:45 pm

whos up for team of the month??
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 11:23 pm

We are not at the month end yet - there are further fixtures on Wednesday 31 March.
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 9:24 am

I'd like to think we are in with a shout after winning 5 on the bounce convincingly against promotion contenders!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/sportingwigston
gonzo

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 10:36 am

as are the royals winning 5 of there last 6 league games drawing one and making the final of the county cup too!
Back to top Go down
royalsoldboy

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 10:48 am

gonzo wrote:
as are the royals winning 5 of there last 6 league games drawing one and making the final of the county cup too!

We don't want the jinx!!
Back to top Go down

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 12:43 pm

go on take the jinx Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 9:16 pm

Sporting wig 6 from 6. and from second from bottom to fourth.
Back to top Go down
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 9:33 pm

CSKA! Won 4, and became the first side in the division to get anything from Trinderbox!
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 9:42 pm

CSKA Carnabys wrote:
CSKA! Won 4, and became the first side in the division to get anything from Trinderbox!

4 is not enough.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 10:31 pm

We (Fosse) couldn't break down a tough Superfly side, otherwise, with our other results this month the award would definately have been ours.
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 10:50 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
We (Fosse) couldn't break down a tough Superfly side, otherwise, with our other results this month the award would definately have been ours.

Yeah struggled in that one.

But beating the team that were top convincingly, twice - plus beating Trinderbox who are clearly a good side well in the semi is no mean feat in one month, so could give us a chance?

But 6 out of 6 wins is pretty impressive to be fair!
Back to top Go down
Screech Powers

Screech Powers

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 11:13 pm

Jimmyb wrote:

Tonight against Superfly was the probably toughest game we've had all month. Strong side, thought they'd be higher up than they are.
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 8:19 am

me me me me me.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 2:11 pm

Stick to the topic.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 7:42 pm

saying he should be team of the month dum dum?
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 8:08 pm

wiggoboy wrote:
me me me me me.

Quality post, pushing humour to a new level!
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 8:33 pm

Sporting for me
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 10:18 am

Back to top Go down
N-Wilz

N-Wilz

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 12:54 pm

glad we didnt even get selected for the vote!!
Back to top Go down
wiggoboy

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 1:00 pm

'Eh, What's up Doc?'
Back to top Go down

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 5:58 pm

Piemasterflash wrote:
wiggoboy wrote:
me me me me me.

I suppose you would say that now you're not in the running.
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 9:17 am

1 wrote:
Piemasterflash wrote:
wiggoboy wrote:
me me me me me.

I suppose you would say that now you're not in the running.

Shocking decision!
Back to top Go down

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 9:29 am

Agreed, its not as if this league cant afford to give 2 match balls.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 12:08 pm

1 wrote:
Agreed, its not as if this league cant afford to give 2 match balls.

Even though we are likely to spend more than we receive this year, as last year, we are awarding 2 match balls for February and March combined.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 12:12 pm

team of the month! is a month and as we r in april, it should just be march
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 9:52 pm

Due to the high number of postponements due to snow and other inclement weather, in excess of 20 teams remained unbeaten in February - some having played in just 1 or 2 games. It was agreed to combine the results for February and March, and award a ball to 2 separate clubs.
Back to top Go down
Screech Powers

Screech Powers

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 10:17 pm

Gordon wrote:
Due to the high number of postponements due to snow and other inclement weather, in excess of 20 teams remained unbeaten in February - some having played in just 1 or 2 games. It was agreed to combine the results for February and March, and award a ball to 2 separate clubs.

Bad call Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

team of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: team of the month   team of the month Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

team of the month
Page 1 of 1