Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd

Go down 
+5
stewie griffin
Snake hips
Minty
gilly
Aussie Owl
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd Empty
PostSubject: SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd   SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 8:15 am

At Holmes Park with a 7 pm kick off.

The Balloonatics v CLEANSING SERVICES

Best of luck to Cleansing Services from all in the Alliance.

Last edited by Assistant Secretary on Sat 24 Apr 2010, 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd   SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 10:26 am

hope cleansing do it been in great form since xmas , and with my mate jock leading the ship would be great if they won some silverware !!!!

3.1 cleansing tom 2 ray 1

all the best lads from the wallies
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd   SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 10:53 am

yep all the best to Cleansing Services from AFC Beaumont. if we could beat Balloonatics last year then I'm sure you can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd   SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 11:32 am

all the best jocky and the lads at cleansing. hop you boys can do it. will be down there to cheer you on!
Back to top Go down
Snake hips

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd   SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 7:11 pm

cleansing to sneak it 2 1 baz dovey to put them ahead and jody bingham to come of the bench and grab the winner
Back to top Go down
stewie griffin

stewie griffin

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd   SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 7:52 pm

good luck to cleansing representing the alliance league in the final and hopefully a good win.
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd   SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 7:56 am

Here here Mr Griffin
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd   SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 9:48 pm

Congratulations to Cleansing

They won 2-1 aet.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd   SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 11:02 am

Well done to Cleansing

seeing them winning the county cup frustrates me as I feel we should have gone a long way in it.

I noticed that Cleansing beat Birstall Stamford and any team that beats them deserves to win it and any team that loses to Gilmorton in the first round does not

Congrats to all at Cleansing.
Back to top Go down
Cleansing Services f.c

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd   SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 11:49 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Well done to Cleansing

seeing them winning the county cup frustrates me as I feel we should have gone a long way in it.

I noticed that Cleansing beat Birstall Stamford and any team that beats them deserves to win it and any team that loses to Gilmorton in the first round does not

Congrats to all at Cleansing.

Cheers magna sec! congrats on your title aswell!
see you a week on sunday for last game of the season kick a bout!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd   SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUNDAY INTERMEDIATE CUP FINAL - THURSDAY 22nd
Page 1 of 1