Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Sunday Intermediate

Go down 
+14
Hairy Hebrew!
Gordon
somebody
dezza
CalamityScouse
Paul Daniels
lbennett86
Capello
scottyh
Widds
whiteeagles
mowmacre fc
Paulo
Jimmyb
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

Sunday Intermediate  Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2012, 6:44 pm

Anyone know anything about FC Poplar?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2012, 6:47 pm

Jimmy see Denniss post in league announcements the draw is not correct (apparently!?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2012, 6:53 pm

Hoskins vs azzuri
Birstall stanny res vs Thurmo
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2012, 6:53 pm

Ah yes I missed that one.

The fixtures are all there though. Was it a rehearsal or something?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2012, 6:56 pm

I can't see it changing much surely?
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2012, 6:59 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Ah yes I missed that one.

The fixtures are all there though. Was it a rehearsal or something?
This is just a wild guess.. that is the draw PROVIDING all pitches are available..
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2012, 7:24 pm

i imagine subject to pitch share arrangements
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2012, 7:27 pm

Anyone know about western wanderers?
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2012, 9:09 pm

have county cup draws been made then?
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2012, 9:30 pm

yes int cup is up but there is a mistake county have put last years fixtures just look ffor 4/11/12
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct 2012, 7:36 am

Widds wrote:

You will beat them, Run by dion dublins brother but aren't very good pal.
Back to top Go down
lbennett86

lbennett86

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct 2012, 9:54 am

Jimmyb wrote:

They are a team made up of lads I went to school with mainly. Nice bunch of lads and can play football but from what they have told me they haven't really gelled very well
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct 2012, 11:04 am

We have Real Ale Madrid, away, and yes that is Melton Mowbray. Best get the mini bus out!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct 2012, 11:23 am

Paul Daniels wrote:
We have Real Ale Madrid, away, and yes that is Melton Mowbray. Best get the mini bus out!

played them about four years ago and were very good. good luck
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct 2012, 11:24 am

Capello wrote:
Widds wrote:

You will beat them, Run by dion dublins brother but aren't very good pal.

nice one mate. yeah one of our ex players now runs with them, Will be a good laugh!
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct 2012, 12:26 pm

Widds wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:

played them about four years ago and were very good. good luck

Don't think there as good as they were though mate. Been relegated since then. Trip in to the unknown. I LOVE THE CUPS!!!!!! (Except Arthur Moore)
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct 2012, 12:36 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:

We played them about 3 years ago now.

They where a nightmare to deal with. we went out there twice only for the game to be called off, and despite consent request to play the game back over this way at the 3rd time of asking we finally got the game played at another pitch they hired which was further away than the existing pitch!

It was a joke, I always thought the rule was 3 postponements and it got reversed. But the County let it continue.

The bad news was, it really wasn't worth it as we got spanked. They were to good for the Intermediate back then, and after a few years in the Sunday Prem it appears they have bee downgraded again.

So I can only assume they have been weakened..
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct 2012, 1:33 pm

Lets hope so. Just realised Real Ale Madrid vs Royale Barcabulona....it's El Classico!!!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct 2012, 1:37 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
Lets hope so. Just realised Real Ale Madrid vs Royale Barcabulona....it's El Classico!!!!

Haha made me chuckle.

Yeah good luck mate, my old team complained because they were in a low cup for their ability. If you don't beat them then i want too!
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct 2012, 6:11 pm

lbennett86 wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:

They are a team made up of lads I went to school with mainly. Nice bunch of lads and can play football but from what they have told me they haven't really gelled very well

Thanks mate. Will hopefully be a decent game!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct 2012, 7:03 pm

Looking forward to playing oscars!!! Tough challenge for us, this is what the cups all about though! Even if it could mean our cup run coming to an early end haha
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct 2012, 8:11 pm

Id back you boys dezza, seen oscars few times and missing a constant goal threat in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct 2012, 8:12 pm

totally agree Dezza, great chance to see how big the gap is. if we beat breakers it makes teams wary of us.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct 2012, 8:16 pm

Just realised I've put this in county cup when we are playing them in the billy walton! Mmy apologies people! Still same thoughts apply though ha if you beat breakers I'm signing more players before we play you! Capello are you playing aginst us this sunday?
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2012, 9:05 am

Dezza, having had games against both Azzuri and Oscars this season I would say I'd be suprised if you didnt win, as you are a better side.

I'd disagree with the goal threat comment. There main problem is their defending. The back line is so flat it makes it far too easy to get through on goal, and had our strikers been more composed we really could of been out of site. Thats saying a lot considering we are an average Div 1 side at best (or as one of your lads shouted from their car after the game, s*** c***s haha!)

Anyway, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2012, 9:55 am

Paul Daniels wrote:
Dezza, having had games against both Azzuri and Oscars this season I would say I'd be suprised if you didnt win, as you are a better side.

I'd disagree with the goal threat comment. There main problem is their defending. The back line is so flat it makes it far too easy to get through on goal, and had our strikers been more composed we really could of been out of site. Thats saying a lot considering we are an average Div 1 side at best (or as one of your lads shouted from their car after the game, s*** c***s haha!)

Anyway, good luck.

sounds like Dezza and his team, bunch of ruffians
Back to top Go down
somebody

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2012, 11:14 am

[quote="Widds"]
Paul Daniels wrote:

Anyway, good luck.

sounds like Dezza and his team, bunch of ruffians[

Last edited by somebody on Fri 12 Oct 2012, 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2012, 12:03 pm

Yeah they did, i think they drove a grey astra estate if that helps? Shop em. I'm just kidding we found it quite funny, and in truth it was probably justified haha!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2012, 4:43 pm

The County Competitions pages on the County FA website have been subject to a FA IT glitch so there is included a lot of outdated information.

The draws have been made and will be officially released - once issues from the previous round and pitch shares have been resolved
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2012, 11:07 pm

By looks of it we have measham of the tamworth league. I see they beat Cska sporting in the last round. Does Anyone from Cska post on here?? Could do with some pointers!
Back to top Go down
allroads1

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeSat 13 Oct 2012, 9:55 am

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
By looks of it we have measham of the tamworth league. I see they beat Cska sporting in the last round. Does Anyone from Cska post on here?? Could do with some pointers!

Well if it rains at least your supporters will be able to stay dry!!! - presuming that is you have an away tie.

Sunday Intermediate  P1010012
Back to top Go down
http://rambler77.zenfolio.com/
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeSat 13 Oct 2012, 11:20 am

allroads1 wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

Well if it rains at least your supporters will be able to stay dry!!! - presuming that is you have an away tie.

Sunday Intermediate  P1010012

Yeah looks like an away tie! Bit of a trek! They better put some bacon sarnies on for us for that trip Smile
Any other info??
Back to top Go down
allroads1

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeSat 13 Oct 2012, 11:46 am

I took the photo at a North Leicestershire League game a couple of years ago. It is behind the leisure centre on the main road through the village.

For spectators (of which there were about a dozen) they had hot and cold drinks available in the leisure centre itself.

As for the team - they are in division four of the Tamworth League and currently sit top unbeaten in five games. The league is on the FA Full Time site:
http://full-time.thefa.com/ProcessPublicSelect.do?psSelectedSeason=407435113&psSelectedDivision=3532374&psSelectedCompetition=0&psSelectedLeague=1369049
Back to top Go down
http://rambler77.zenfolio.com/
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeSat 13 Oct 2012, 11:56 am

allroads1 wrote:
I took the photo at a North Leicestershire League game a couple of years ago. It is behind the leisure centre on the main road through the village.

For spectators (of which there were about a dozen) they had hot and cold drinks available in the leisure centre itself.

As for the team - they are in division four of the Tamworth League and currently sit top unbeaten in five games. The league is on the FA Full Time site:
http://full-time.thefa.com/ProcessPublicSelect.do?psSelectedSeason=407435113&psSelectedDivision=3532374&psSelectedCompetition=0&psSelectedLeague=1369049

Cheers pal, much appreciated!!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 6:42 pm

Anyone know when the supposed correct draw is being released seeing as last one was apparently wrong?
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2012, 12:57 am

dezza wrote:
Anyone know when the supposed correct draw is being released seeing as last one was apparently wrong?

This week.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2012, 6:46 pm

dezza wrote:

hoskins away
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2012, 8:01 pm

It that right though? As thought that draw was wrong?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2012, 8:28 pm

i think one draw was correct, but hadnt been confirmed? I am sure we have Western Wanderers Dezza
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitimeFri 19 Oct 2012, 6:09 pm

Just had a look at the draw and Leicester Foxes have a tough game against Beaumont Town, but, noticed that FC Addies from LSL are not in the draw? Can only assume that they didnt enter the cup? The would have been very tough competition. Hope to get Birstall Stamford Ressies at some stage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Intermediate    Sunday Intermediate  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday Intermediate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next