Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

County Cup Semi's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
phil_brown

phil_brown

County Cup Semi's Empty
PostSubject: County Cup Semi's   County Cup Semi's Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2015, 1:55 pm

Does anyone know how many games you have to play in a County Cup semi final?

I'm under the impression it's 4 for semi and 6 for final?

Back to top Go down
dk4632

County Cup Semi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi's   County Cup Semi's Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2015, 2:36 pm

4 for the Semi final, but 5 for the final.

County Cup 2014/15 rules, just found it in an email that was sent from county FA

http://en.calameo.com/read/002670253d85fad745ab3

Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

County Cup Semi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi's   County Cup Semi's Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2015, 3:38 pm

Full rules here => http://en.calameo.com/read/002670253f799e3a5dd4b (guy above beat me to it, just read that lol)

You also need to email County and your opponents your squad (eligible) by end of play 22.01.15

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

County Cup Semi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi's   County Cup Semi's Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2015, 3:44 pm

FoxHunter1974 wrote:
Full rules here => http://en.calameo.com/read/002670253f799e3a5dd4b (guy above beat me to it, just read that lol)

You also need to email County and your opponents your squad (eligible) by end of play 22.01.15

Good luck.

Thanks both, but don't the County FA usually send a form for me to fill in with players eligible?
Back to top Go down
dk4632

County Cup Semi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi's   County Cup Semi's Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2015, 4:27 pm

phil_brown wrote:
FoxHunter1974 wrote:

Good luck.

Thanks both, but don't the County FA usually send a form for me to fill in with players eligible?

It does state that on the link given:

Both clubs are required to forward a list of all players with their dates of birth that are eligible to play in the match to their opponents and the Association at least 10 clears days before the match on the official form provided by the association.

I'd give county FA a call/email if you haven't got one?
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

County Cup Semi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi's   County Cup Semi's Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2015, 11:07 am

DK is spot on.

I 100% recall getting the form link for the Finals over the last few years but for the semi's I used to email the team and County at the same time.

Safe bet as above, give them a bell.

Also check you junk mail folder, sometimes they can slip in there too.
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

County Cup Semi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi's   County Cup Semi's Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2015, 11:25 am

Cheers both, spoke to Matt Edkins. Should be getting something in the post today.
Back to top Go down
dk4632

County Cup Semi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi's   County Cup Semi's Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2015, 12:55 pm

Our last county semi was 3 seasons ago, and received no forms - seem to recall emailing the opposition secretary with player lists and he did the same to me.

Good luck for the game!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

County Cup Semi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi's   County Cup Semi's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

County Cup Semi's
Page 1 of 1