Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis

Go down 
+19
Skeems
Duane
THE WATCHER
mmm_boogie
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Dodgy
rocket ledge
littlebigman
spartamoshdock
Widds
topgun
Hellboy
Pete Mourinho
mowmacre fc
The_Rock
Spy
Polska legend II
Joey Essex
Aussie Owl
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 3:31 pm

Star & Garter v Advance Couriers
Date; Wednesday 7th March 2012
Venue; Aylestone Park (Saffron Road Pitch) - Kick off 7pm

Huncote, Sunday v Saffron Lounge Bar, Sunday or FC Hoskins
Date; Wednesday 14th March 2012
Venue; Aylestone Park (Saffron Road Pitch) - Kick off 7pm

Admission £2

Will you be going?
Back to top Go down
Joey Essex

Joey Essex

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 8:45 pm

Will there be a buffet on at the Saffron Lounge game?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 9:02 pm

why?
Back to top Go down
Joey Essex

Joey Essex

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 9:21 pm

Rizzle kicks
Back to top Go down
Spy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 5:01 pm

Predictions? Im going for 3-1 S&G!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 10:51 pm

3-2 advance
Back to top Go down
The_Rock

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 11:35 am

Should be an interesting match
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 9:31 am

im going for advance and the reason why they will win is because advance defence is 1million times better and will with stand the himan and linnet attack but im not sure if star will handle wheeler an co...
the battle will be midfield ,
star 1
advance 4
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 10:13 am

Isn't Kieran injured ?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 10:31 am

Joey Essex wrote:

Yep...jelly beans, fairy cakes, blancmange, coco pops.
Back to top Go down
topgun

topgun

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 11:36 am

Have you been in the saff lounge!! There all wild in there !
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 2:35 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Joey Essex wrote:

Yep...jelly beans, fairy cakes, blancmange, coco pops.

Hope we get the same lol!

I have requested Green Jelly Baby's too
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 4:17 pm

Advance to win 4-1. Seen both and advance are slightly ahead in both attack and middle of the park. Star need to go with five man mid in my opinion. With fifth man doing nothing but breaking up play.
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 10:04 pm

Anyone know the score?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 10:09 pm

Extra time I believe
Back to top Go down
The_Rock

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 10:15 pm

4 - 2 Advance FT AET
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 10:33 pm

pretty tight game to be fair 90 mins i felt star was better team esp 2nd half it was all star and with 85mins on clock 2-0 thought it was game over if star had off scored earlier they would off won in 90 but ET advance showed experience and killed game .
heard the crowd was around 150?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 10:44 pm

I thought Advance had it sown up first half and were the better team, second half Star came out well but Advance looked very comfy, dont remember many shots for the Advance keeper to save? But fair play, Star came back and nicked it.
Cracking second goal by advance and free kick by Star. Good gate, good game...bloody cold
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 10:47 pm

Also heard Mark Jarvis in Wigston had a book on it...wish i had known that!!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 10:54 pm

wheeler was 6/4 first goal
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 11:05 pm

fc hoskins wrote:

Yup, heard the same....i hope he put a few quid on himself, i know i would if i was a striker!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 12:32 pm

Widds wrote:

Yup, heard the same....i hope he put a few quid on himself, i know i would if i was a striker!!

I'd put money on you letting in the first 2 any day.... Razz

so was it worth £2....?.......my mates went and reckoned that there was a lot of abuse being shouted at the officials from the dug out area, did you hear anything? sounds like the ref was getting a bit of an ear bashing again....still i'm surprised their mums and dads let them get away with it.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 12:45 pm

isn't that every game?
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 12:49 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:

so was it worth £2....?.......my mates went and reckoned that there was a lot of abuse being shouted at the officials from the dug out area, did you hear anything? sounds like the ref was getting a bit of an ear bashing again....still i'm surprised their mums and dads let them get away with it.
Brian had a good game and has is own style but should of sent off the Advance lad for denying a goal scoring oppurtunity in my opinnion,but he didn't I think he got a bit of stick over that but it's his decison and his opinnion that counts Very Happy
It's not every game Polska well not in mine anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 2:18 pm

star dominated the whole game in my opinion, didnt create much though and you have to give advance credit for that, advance picked them off very well for the 2 goals but star if they continue to improve will become much more than noisy neighbours, it needed a goalkeeper error to give advance the win in extra time just as i was thinking this is penalties all the way, advance never looked like conceding all night really
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 2:23 pm

littlebigman wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:

Brian had a good game and has is own style but should of sent off the Advance lad for denying a goal scoring oppurtunity in my opinnion,but he didn't I think he got a bit of stick over that but it's his decison and his opinnion that counts Very Happy
It's not every game Polska well not in mine anyway Very Happy

He's not my cup of tea, but he does seem to get quite a lot of praise for being one of the best, makes as many mistakes as most of us do, still doesn't justify him getting abused though, its about time it was knocked on the head, especially if you've got a pack of blood thirsty goons on your back.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 2:24 pm

fc hoskins wrote:

About 175 - thanks to everyone.

A credit to both clubs and their supporters --- as well as the Alliance League. Which other Sunday morning league could put on a show like that?
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 2:25 pm

Hellboy wrote:

He's not my cup of tea, but he does seem to get quite a lot of praise for being one of the best, makes as many mistakes as most of us do, still doesn't justify him getting abused though, its about time it was knocked on the head, especially if you've got a pack of blood thirsty goons on your back.

Six yellows for Advance and two for Star.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 2:28 pm

Aussie Owl wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Six for advance? i hope mr maisto didnt get one....hes just about used all his 9 lives up already...lol
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 2:35 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Aussie Owl wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Six for advance? i hope mr maisto didnt get one....hes just about used all his 9 lives up already...lol
He could of had a red for one of his usual mistimed tackles but got a telling off from Mr Morrell instead, He can get away with the odd poor decision because over the years he has proved himself to be an excellent Referee so people are a little bit more lenient with him perhaps
If your Reffing and getting abused then use your cards,i never walk off a pitch and moan about the abuse because i have the tools to deal with it and they come in two colours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 8:11 pm

Widds wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

Max bet was £5 so not much value really from what I was told no one had backed me or the 2-2 draw so bookies win again

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 8:16 pm

Must say you don't get alot for your money at Aylestone Park thats for sure,

1- Warm up area was pitch black as they didnt want to turn the lights on
2- Both teams had to wait 5 mins at half time while someone found the changing room keys
3- No fluids were available in the changing rooms at half time either

Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 8:22 pm

yes wheeler i wil agree poor at aylestone park . last year was same for us and the 1st semi last year was on trinderboxs sunday morning pitch not the main one and still charged us 75quid . we wasnt happy but there u go
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 8:24 pm

the alliance might aswell hire holmes park for billy walton semis !!! esp if 175 are paying 2quid thats 350 plus the 2 semi finalist pay between 50 and 75 . holmes park cost ? ? come on alliance league make the billy walton semis at holmes park
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 8:32 pm

But that detracts the value of a holmes park final, if you can just play the semi finals there.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 8:35 pm

try and tell leicester that beat chelsea there at wembley
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 9:27 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
the alliance might aswell hire holmes park for billy walton semis !!! esp if 175 are paying 2quid thats 350 plus the 2 semi finalist pay between 50 and 75 . holmes park cost ? ? come on alliance league make the billy walton semis at holmes park

Plus how much they made in the bar as well with it being £3 a pint, wouldn't want it to be at Holmes Park though!

Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 9:34 pm

Aussie Owl wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

About 175 - thanks to everyone.

A credit to both clubs and their supporters --- as well as the Alliance League. Which other Sunday morning league could put on a show like that?

Thought this game wouldn't draw a crowd, what could it of been if it was warmer and Barca weren't on TV and a final?

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 10:04 pm

Doubt holmes park would have the appropriate slots to take 2 more games
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 11:12 pm

cup finals only at holmes park....just like fa cup should only be finals at wembley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis   Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night Football is back and it is the Walton Semis
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next