Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.

Go down 
+15
CSKA17
dezza
SAFC_Pothunter
Brian_and_Peter
SayItAsItIs
Pete Mourinho
exact
Tommy_Buxton
phil_brown
allroads1
LK_United
Hairy Hebrew!
mowmacre fc
Bucko
the owl
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SayItAsItIs

Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 1:59 pm

Premier Cup is on it's way back to Wigston I reckon.

Intermediate is on it's way to Mowmacre

Shield to Enderby

Trophy to Jackies Bar/Plough Inn

Vase to LK United

That is all.

Last edited by SayItAsItIs on Mon 08 Dec 2014, 2:20 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling was wrong)
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 1:59 pm

SayItAsItIs wrote:
SAFC_Pothunter wrote:
Are there any decent teams in the Shield or should we (Sileby Aths) walk it?

There is one team mate and they will stroll to the trophy (Sunday Shield) and it isn't you I am afraid.

They are not invincible but they do score goals for fun.....watched them yesterday
Back to top Go down
SayItAsItIs

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 2:01 pm

Pete Mourinho wrote:

They are not invincible but they do score goals for fun.....watched them yesterday

Enderby or Sileby?
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 2:07 pm

Pete Mourinho wrote:
Prem - S&G
Intermediate - Wasps
Shield - Sileby
Trophy - Birstall Rangers
Vase - White Horse Melton (a guess)

Ill update mine

Prem - Star
Intermediate - Mowmacre
Shield - Enderby
Trophy - Birstall
Vase - Groby
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 2:08 pm

SayItAsItIs wrote:
Pete Mourinho wrote:

Enderby or Sileby?

Enderby
Back to top Go down
Brian_and_Peter

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 2:16 pm

Mine have almost ALL crashed and burned...that's why I don't bet  What a Face

Premier Cup: Star and Garter to retain.
Intermediate Cup: Monsell Wasps by a mile
Sunday Shield: C.F.A.
Sunday Trophy: Chequers
Sunday Vase: CSKA Carnaby's (RES)
Back to top Go down
SAFC_Pothunter

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 4:38 pm

SayItAsItIs wrote:
SAFC_Pothunter wrote:
Are there any decent teams in the Shield or should we (Sileby Aths) walk it?

There is one team mate and they will stroll to the trophy (Sunday Shield) and it isn't you I am afraid.

Please Enlighten me?
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 4:47 pm

Enderby
Back to top Go down
SAFC_Pothunter

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 7:11 pm

Pete Mourinho wrote:
Enderby

Who plays for them?

I love how everyone writes us off after losing 1 game with half a side out! Prefer the underdog tag anyway Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 7:40 pm

Not going too bad, only lost 1 in the Premier to a very strong Azzurri team hey Dezza Shocked

Mowmacre looks like it was the game everyone predicted...6 - 6?!?!?! Classic!

Premier: Birstall Stamford if they beat Frolesworth, if not, then Frolesworth will go far IMHO.
Intermediate: Mowmacre FC
Shield: Enderby Soc. or FC Britannia
Trophy: Plough Inn Bruntingthorpe
Vase: FC Bulls Head (Hinckley team)
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 9:10 pm

FoxHunter1974 wrote:
Not going too bad, only lost 1 in the Premier to a very strong Azzurri team hey Dezza  Shocked

Mowmacre looks like it was the game everyone predicted...6 - 6?!?!?! Classic!

Premier: Birstall Stamford if they beat Frolesworth, if not, then Frolesworth will go far IMHO.
Intermediate: Mowmacre FC
Shield: Enderby Soc. or FC Britannia
Trophy: Plough Inn Bruntingthorpe
Vase: FC Bulls Head (Hinckley team)

Predictions are just for opinions and bit fun on forum
I'm sure everyone including myself we all want alliance teams through I have predicted against mowmacre when we beat frolesworth just in case
I know azzurri lads and I hope they go all the way to final
Maybe we all overrated birstall
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2014, 10:47 pm

Haha don't worry I was only messing when I put my other post on a bout no support from our league! Think we need to go for an alliance league clean sweep
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2014, 8:44 am

SAFC_Pothunter wrote:
Pete Mourinho wrote:
Enderby

Who plays for them?

I love how everyone writes us off after losing 1 game with half a side out! Prefer the underdog tag anyway Very Happy Very Happy

Not sure anyone is writing you off at all. Expect you to win the Foster and the league with a handful of games left.

Just think having seen Enderby play think that the County Cup is there for the taking, could be wrong, but its just my prediction
Back to top Go down
SayItAsItIs

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2014, 12:04 pm

SAFC_Pothunter wrote:

You are a Division 3 Sunday League team (nothing wrong in that, just pointing out your place in the football universe), don't think that many people are bothered about you apart from yourself to be fair until you deliver something...
Back to top Go down
SayItAsItIs

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2014, 12:06 pm

Pete Mourinho wrote:
Enderby

Cheers Pete

Yes, good going forward but I think they are still to be tested under pressure this season.
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2014, 7:03 pm

Brian_and_Peter wrote:
Mine have almost ALL crashed and burned...that's why I don't bet  What a Face

Premier Cup: Star and Garter to retain.
Intermediate Cup: Monsell Wasps by a mile
Sunday Shield: C.F.A.
Sunday Trophy: Chequers
Sunday Vase: CSKA Carnaby's (RES)

Yeah, sorry about that. We should have progressed past Wolvey on Sunday, missed opportunity. But see Thurnby got walloped, so backing that team to win it. Groby to make semis or final
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2014, 11:26 am

when does the draw go live?
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2014, 12:14 pm

phil_brown wrote:

Should be anytime soon buddy.

Last season it was made live on the corresponding Wednesday to this week.
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2014, 1:05 pm

FoxHunter1974 wrote:
phil_brown wrote:

Should be anytime soon buddy.

Last season it was made live on the corresponding Wednesday to this week.

cheers mate, heard it was today that's all.

just need to find out so i can send the scouting team to watch them on sunday. Basketball
Back to top Go down
SAFC_Pothunter

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2015, 4:39 pm

I thought Enderby had already won the Shield???

Congratulations to Huncote who embarrassed Enderby today, Sileby v Huncote would be a great final!
Back to top Go down
Huncote#9

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2015, 10:00 pm

Enderby turned up thinking that they were going to absolutely spank us. Our lads were fired up and simply wanted it more. Pleased to be in the semis and hoping that we can go all the way obviously, would love to be against my old pal Wilko in the final should we both make it.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2015, 9:28 am

Well done Bert thoroughly deserved. One hell of a run you boys are on too
Back to top Go down
Huncote#9

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2015, 10:00 am

Thanks Pete. 12 wins on the spin now for us.
Back to top Go down
SayItAsItIs

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2015, 10:20 am

SayItAsItIs wrote:
Premier Cup is on it's way back to Wigston I reckon.

Intermediate is on it's way to Mowmacre

Shield to Enderby

Trophy to Jackies Bar/Plough Inn

Vase to LK United

2 gone (Mowmacre and Enderby), 3 left standing...some outstanding results in the QF especially Phoenix and Huncote, well done guys.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2015, 4:56 pm

For us at mowmacre is wasn't a shock result yes we beat pheonix twice and by big score but in first game they wer dangerous ha too many players moaning
Second game went 2-0 down glad we already played them 2 times

Hope go on to win the cup full support from us if so
Back to top Go down
the owl

the owl

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2015, 11:24 am

phoenix can win the intermediate have no doubt,did a proper job on us sunday well organised at the back,decent keeper.strong in centre mid and good out wide we didnt underestimate them, they were just a bit better on the day all over the pitch.
Back to top Go down
http://teamstats mowmacre&hoskins f.c.
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2015, 9:42 pm

Snarestone globe are a very good side avoid them and would be a good final.
Back to top Go down
SayItAsItIs

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2015, 4:04 pm

Semi draws are live...

http://www.leicestershirefa.com/cups/2014-2015
Back to top Go down
SayItAsItIs

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2015, 11:02 am

Phoenix V Snarestone Final in the intermediate and LK V Bulls Head/Red Lion in the Vase.

The rest still to play, anyone's tips still standing?

I only have S&G and LK remaining, the rest all went down the pan!

What so I know?!?!
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2015, 11:57 am

Way off from my own predictions but we're still in the hat, so that's all that matters. Seen Jackies Bar v Birstall Stamford A got abandoned? Anyone shed any light?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2015, 1:07 pm

That will be a County FA matter and as such would be inadvisable to be discussed on our forum
Back to top Go down
Brian_and_Peter

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2015, 1:28 pm

Only got Garter left running Sad
Back to top Go down
saturday manager

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2015, 12:08 am

I'm hearing a 30 man fight. (Birstall stamford A vs Jackies)
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2015, 12:07 pm

The 2 best footballing teams in Division 3 scrapping it out at Holmes Park on April 2nd. Aths v Huncote, last time we faced each other it was 6-5! Goals galore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.   Tip The County Cup Winners 2015. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tip The County Cup Winners 2015.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2