Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Divisional winners kits.......

Go down 
+7
Polingtons
dezza
L.K.F.C
Fishandchips
Jenko
stevepercy
Hairy Hebrew!
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Divisional winners kits....... Empty
PostSubject: Divisional winners kits.......   Divisional winners kits....... Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep 2013, 10:26 am

I cant quite remember which team/s it was who was slagging our last kit supplier and sponsor off at one of the meetings but I really hope you win the league this season and then, you just might see what you have caused.

Congrats cheers 
Back to top Go down
stevepercy

PostSubject: Re: Divisional winners kits.......   Divisional winners kits....... Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep 2013, 10:28 am

What is the latest on kits?
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Divisional winners kits.......   Divisional winners kits....... Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep 2013, 10:29 am

I know what you mean, I have never atteneded the meetings as just a player, we are still waiting for our kit and it is the company I work for who have sponsored it and paid good money for the printing and we are still waiting a month into the season! This new supplier is useless
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Divisional winners kits.......   Divisional winners kits....... Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep 2013, 10:32 am

We bought a kit last summer off the last company to sponsor the league and was with us within a couple of weeks.

So we wasnt really desperate for a kit so I ordered a "summer kit". Short sleeved and white. It is now almost bloody october!!!

The last I heard from them was an email about a month ago saying there was a problem with delivery and asked for my number. Ive emailed my number twice and yet to hear from them.

They were very happy taking my money and said this was needed before they order. Hmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
stevepercy

PostSubject: Re: Divisional winners kits.......   Divisional winners kits....... Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep 2013, 11:32 am

Royalist are in same boat, only have the bare 11 kits now, in desperate need of them arriving
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Divisional winners kits.......   Divisional winners kits....... Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep 2013, 12:21 pm

Royalist didn't win the league did they Percy?

Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Divisional winners kits.......   Divisional winners kits....... Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep 2013, 12:26 pm

You didnt actually fork out full price for one did you?? Oh my days!! Good luck with that one Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Divisional winners kits.......   Divisional winners kits....... Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep 2013, 1:40 pm

Iv tried to get in touch with them numerous times this week and no answer...
The latest I had heard was a conversation 3 weeks ago advising I would have this in 2 weeks tops and apologies for the delay but there had been a problem at the factory...
Back to top Go down
stevepercy

PostSubject: Re: Divisional winners kits.......   Divisional winners kits....... Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep 2013, 2:59 pm

Cheers Lk, no but been ordered I believe many a week ago
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Divisional winners kits.......   Divisional winners kits....... Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep 2013, 3:20 pm

Strange you should start this topic up hairy!! I tried to call them this morning and got no answer so sent Richard at dms and Leon from dms both emails asking what was happening and guess what???? No reply, i am starting to feel aggrieved by it and we haven't parted with any money so god knows how you must be feeling!! Doesn't appear to be a good way to run a business, if they had good keels of service they could have a lot of repeat custom and still could if they pulled it out the bag and made a "gesture" to the league an clubs concerned to apologise for the delays
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Divisional winners kits.......   Divisional winners kits....... Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep 2013, 3:21 pm

They have a warehouse at meridian business park, shall we stage a protest ??? Haha
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Divisional winners kits.......   Divisional winners kits....... Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep 2013, 5:04 pm

Had ours from kitking really looked after us we had our new kit printed and embroided within 3 weeks of paying the invoice, shaun burden looked after us as other teams in the alliance that have used them, just remember them when u go 4 a new kit
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Divisional winners kits.......   Divisional winners kits....... Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep 2013, 5:24 pm

Im up for a protest! Maybe even a dirty one!!!!

Always got our kits and equipment from MDH sports as top notch service. Would of given DMS a chance in future but this is just ridiculous.

Last summer, before we got our kit id heard DMS were taking over as the sponsor so emailed them to ask for a brochure and some more details. I didnt hear back untill October!!!! MDH had already done the kit two months before. But like I said I was willing to give them a this time round but its just not good enough.

I hope those teams from the Agm are happy with themselves and hope you win your league hands down and your current kit is falling to pieces and in desperate need of your new kit next year Smile x
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Divisional winners kits.......   Divisional winners kits....... Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep 2013, 5:45 pm

I don't think those teams are with the league anymore are they??

Got to agree kit king have always been very good when I've used them before
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Divisional winners kits.......   Divisional winners kits....... Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep 2013, 10:58 pm

yeah kitking for us as well always great service
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Divisional winners kits.......   Divisional winners kits....... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Sep 2013, 7:45 am

We used kit king for our last 2 kits, they did provide good service but ive dealt with football fanatics this season down grace road and will be always getting my stuff from there now as everything ive ordered has come within a week or so and is top notch. I think the league need to bin this dms and rethink their strategy.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Divisional winners kits.......   Divisional winners kits....... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Sep 2013, 9:46 am

We were going to use football fanatics and the only resason we didnt was becasue the kit was free and we only had to pay printing! Will be using football fanatics again for anything we need as always a great service, quality stuff and comes quickly
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Divisional winners kits.......   Divisional winners kits....... Icon_minitimeSat 28 Sep 2013, 11:29 am

The DMS situation was discussed at committee level last week, and with Gordon on holiday, I feel it right to mention that here on this topic. I don't know the outcomes but DMS were being spoken to and the points you have all shared above were top of the agenda. As I say, I don't know what the outcome was, but certain issues have been noted and were in the process of being put to them.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Divisional winners kits.......   Divisional winners kits....... Icon_minitimeSat 12 Oct 2013, 10:18 am

Just received an email from DMS. We should have our new "summer" kit by the end of the year.

Sure the lads cant wait to wear it in the sub zero temperatures!

Its not really ideal is it?? But atleast they have finally contacted us after a few months Smile
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Divisional winners kits.......   Divisional winners kits....... Icon_minitimeSat 12 Oct 2013, 12:32 pm

Same email to me.. Short sleeves shirts by the end of the year, if not EARLY NEXT year!
Cheers then
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Divisional winners kits.......   Divisional winners kits....... Icon_minitimeSat 12 Oct 2013, 8:31 pm

least you get one lol, we didn't year before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divisional winners kits.......   Divisional winners kits....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divisional winners kits.......
Page 1 of 1