Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 4

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Division 4 Empty
PostSubject: Division 4   Division 4 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 3:06 pm

Thought I would kick off the Division 4 debate

Aylestone Lounge- Old Monsell Reserves, very good record in Division 7, good to test themselves higher up. Having played the Monsell first team a few times know they always give 100% and that wins you games!

Bulls Head Whetstone- the old Winstanely (will wait for people to tell me its Office Update) we have a few Winstanely lads in our squad, should be competitive in this division I think, interesting to see how they stack up against proven alliance sides like QPR, North Kilworth and Niffy.

CFA- heard very good things about this young side, expect them to be challening at the top of the division

Desford Rangers- 4th in div 6 last time out, decent points haul, another side I havent seen much of but expect a good game. If they keep Liam Harvey and Christain Dyke they could be a threat

Leicester Constabulary- First season after playing for so long in the Charnwood league. Interesting to see how they go.

Niffy Rangers Reserves- always a bit hit a miss. Can be very difficult oppenents with some talented lads however, you never know which Niffy will turn up. Expect the same again. Mid table finish

North Kilworth Sunday- with only one team now you would think they should be stronger? again seemed to dip mid season then finished strongly providing tough opponents for the league leaders

Queniborough Park Rangers- well estabilshed side, think right to move these back down. One win and a draw against us last season. Need to replace Shane Jacksons goals and these may have a chance of being in the top half

Spinney Hill- no nothing about these guys. Expect them to surprise a few teams

Sporting Birstall- this could the team to wacth, heard very good things and decent record in Division 6. Never seen them play though

The Star Inn- highest placed team from last year, tumbled a few divisions, fair play for them finishing the season, will be looking to have a much better season, Top 3.

United Revolution- few players in, few players out. Would like to improve on our 6th place finished last season
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
clarkeh

Division 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 4   Division 4 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2014, 4:03 pm

CFA are a quality side, but use a bit of strength on them and they start moaning amongst each other and get agitated.

Sporting Birstall quality side, few new faces too I think could be up there

Desford Rangers could struggle depending on who turns up on the day

they are the ones who i've played against not much known about others
Back to top Go down
4 More Seasons

Division 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 4   Division 4 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2014, 8:09 pm

We played Desford last week and they beat us 4-1.

They played some decent football, their 2 strikers combined well and the little guy in the CM caused us problems all game as he had a free role.
Back to top Go down
2_Kingy

2_Kingy

Division 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 4   Division 4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2014, 5:50 pm

Nice write up Paulo.

Sounds like it could be an interesting year.

Also QPR have re-signed Shane Jackson Smile.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Division 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 4   Division 4 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2014, 7:24 pm

Seen some very impressive results from CFA in pre-season, got to be favourites for the title Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Division 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 4   Division 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 4
Page 1 of 1