Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 3?

Go down 
+10
Fieldy
Blackie
Joey Barton
the goalie
Hellboy
Polingtons
THE MAGICIAN
Fishandchips
FC POCHIN
ShaNiO
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 9:09 am

Any thoughts on Division 3? dont really know many of the teams in the league but looking forward to the challenge.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 11:41 am

that st marks are supposed to be good!
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 11:42 am

seriously superfly and seaton should be your only problems although don't think there will be many easy 6 pointers
either

Last edited by FC POCHIN on Mon 23 Jul 2012, 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addituin)
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 12:05 pm

Fleckney have been div 2 for a long time and not weakened so expect them to be up there.

Oakfield is Kaffir from last season and have some good players if there top striker is fit this season expect to see them in the mix

AC are no mugs as they proved taking points off teams last season, think they will be in a more healthy league position than last year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 12:19 pm

Agree with Mr Stevens but if you finish above Superfly I think you won't be far off Shocked
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 2:14 pm

Should be an interesting season then! nobody mentioning Kajima??
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 4:31 pm

Been a bit quiet since going in 3 i notice
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 4:33 pm

not quite sure whats going on but think there has been some changes
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 4:34 pm

Think there needs 2 b 2 stand any chance of competeing
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 4:35 pm

no i mean for the worse
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 4:36 pm

Oh dear oh dear, think they ll b gne by xmas
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 5:27 pm

Thats usually what happens to teams that come on here, giving it the billy big #####x....
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 8:53 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Thats usually what happens to teams that come on here, giving it the billy big #####x....

not heard a peek hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 1:47 pm

Kajima Kajima Kajima!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 7:41 pm

Looks like st marks are the team to beat!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 8:03 pm

Joey Barton wrote:

They've managed to keep hold of their best 2 players (Jack and Shane) and sounds like they've added to the squad too.

But I still think Superfly will be the team to beat Nick
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 8:05 pm

Blackie wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:

They've managed to keep hold of their best 2 players (Jack and Shane) and sounds like they've added to the squad too.

But I still think Superfly will be the team to beat Nick

What's Blackie up to this season then?
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 8:16 pm

Signed for FC Pochin mate.

The manager has made some really good signings and I've been really impressed. They're a young team so hopefully my 'experience' will help (even if it does ruin the average age of the side!!)

You finally retired Fieldy? - there's always a place for you with me at St. Pats vets..
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 11:31 pm

Joey Barton wrote:

Think so now, was very impressed with them when we played them and added Vernon Harper who is slick.....
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2012, 2:46 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:

Think so now, was very impressed with them when we played them and added Vernon Harper who is slick.....

we have done well pre season , wont mean a thing when the league kicks off would be happy just to stay in three this year
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2012, 3:45 pm

Who u kidding! U won't stay in 3 you'll be higher up next year!!
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2012, 11:14 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Who u kidding! U won't stay in 3 you'll be higher up next year!!

gotta be carefull mate dont want to get too big too soon cos i have a core group of lads who are all top drawer and loyal to me and club so dont wanna sacrifise that for glory if we can build and win and last the distance then thats all im intersted in really long term future of lads and saints
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 10:46 am

I'm backkkkkkkkkk! Dont know where pochins getting his info from because we have brought new players in
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 10:58 am

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
I'm backkkkkkkkkk! Dont know where pochins getting his info from because we have brought new players in

Oh the joys! lol
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 11:03 am

ShaNiO wrote:
KAJI-MACHINE wrote:

Oh the joys! lol

At least we haven't got to wait till back end of the season to play this time! Also why is nobody mentioning ghw???
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 11:04 am

Lost alot of players mate, lost to white eagles 5-1 last sunday, how you boys got on pre season?
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 12:09 pm

we dont do pre season or train to make it fair pie man
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 12:10 pm

Fair on who old man?
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 12:13 pm

SHANE dont get personal hope you last as long as I have
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 12:16 pm

youve just called me pie man lol i think thats personal fella
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 12:19 pm

yes you're right sorry mate, we did a 20 min run last night went ok thats about it
we didnt bother last year and finished second, harder this year more than 4 teams in it
so should be good mate look forward to seeing your manager pulling his hair out again
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 12:24 pm

Yeahhh looking forward to it, weve had a very good pre season to be honest so should be an interesting season this year
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 12:26 pm

weve drawn superfly in cup u have NPE FFS
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 12:30 pm

We beat NPE last year then got kicked out cause we signed somebody on before the game lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 12:45 pm

Ladyboys call everybody pieman.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 12:48 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Ladyboys call everybody pieman.

Had a few call me that on here lol never gets old!
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 3:57 pm

no one giving it the billy big hell boy just answering everyone that despises kajima
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 7:18 pm

ShaNiO wrote:
We beat NPE last year then got kicked out cause we signed somebody on before the game lol
Yea then we went and beat them. Hope u have a hard linesman that day
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 9:56 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
I'm
backkkkkkkkkk! Dont know where pochins getting his info from because we have brought new players in

just wanted a bite to get you back on the forum kaji
it's been quiet since you left!
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 11:33 pm

Didn't see the point of coming on when there's no footy just 4 ppl like hell boy to amuse themselves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Division 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 3?   Division 3? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 3?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next