Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

The dreaded midweek fixtures

Go down 
+4
allen654
THE MAGICIAN
Gordon
bretty1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

The dreaded midweek fixtures Empty
PostSubject: The dreaded midweek fixtures   The dreaded midweek fixtures Icon_minitimeMon 31 Mar 2014, 10:34 am

Dare we ask when the final fixtures(inc midweek) will be published?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded midweek fixtures   The dreaded midweek fixtures Icon_minitimeMon 31 Mar 2014, 12:36 pm

Work in Progress - but need James' involvement
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded midweek fixtures   The dreaded midweek fixtures Icon_minitimeTue 01 Apr 2014, 12:57 pm

What time today was the fixture run in put on the website, just looked at our remaining fixtures and I'm guessing its some kind of sick joke ( April 1st )

Thought the season was extended, we have 6 games in 12 days ( Wigston Rangers ) , who the hell think that's even possible ?
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded midweek fixtures   The dreaded midweek fixtures Icon_minitimeTue 01 Apr 2014, 1:00 pm

Not to add to your problems but I see you've been put down to play at home this Sunday (6th) but I was informed Guthlaxton is closed this Sunday
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded midweek fixtures   The dreaded midweek fixtures Icon_minitimeTue 01 Apr 2014, 1:18 pm

Ha ha No way, it's past mid day.
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded midweek fixtures   The dreaded midweek fixtures Icon_minitimeTue 01 Apr 2014, 1:21 pm

Unfortunately not. Luckily for us we haven't got a game so doesn't affect us. Got a text of Guthlaxton saying it was closed on Sunday 6th and 20th. Dan was included in the text so he should have got it and they said they emailed James.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded midweek fixtures   The dreaded midweek fixtures Icon_minitimeTue 01 Apr 2014, 1:25 pm

I believe James has the issues in hand
Back to top Go down
MJR Legend

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded midweek fixtures   The dreaded midweek fixtures Icon_minitimeTue 01 Apr 2014, 1:39 pm

Gordon

We have already played Sporting Birstall and are down to play them on the 16th of April, Any chance the LKS game on the 7th of May can be moved to then as I thought the season finished on the 4th of May
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded midweek fixtures   The dreaded midweek fixtures Icon_minitimeTue 01 Apr 2014, 2:18 pm

I will refer that request to James

May 4 was the intention but it is necessary to spill over slightly to complete
Back to top Go down
MJR Legend

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded midweek fixtures   The dreaded midweek fixtures Icon_minitimeTue 01 Apr 2014, 2:20 pm

Thanks Gordon
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded midweek fixtures   The dreaded midweek fixtures Icon_minitimeTue 01 Apr 2014, 9:11 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
What time today was the fixture run in put on the website,  just looked at our remaining fixtures and I'm guessing its some kind of sick joke ( April 1st )

Thought the season was extended,  we have 6 games in 12 days ( Wigston Rangers ) ,  who the hell think that's even possible ?

Looking at it you've actually got 10 games in 24 days which is some going and the funniest thing is on 4th may the closing day you havent actually got a game lol. Well at least if you have a good month no-one can vote against you for team of the month. Ill vote for you even if you lose every game for the sheer amount lol.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded midweek fixtures   The dreaded midweek fixtures Icon_minitimeWed 02 Apr 2014, 12:27 am

I know, absolutely horrendous fixture list. Just lol at whoever thinks that's even possible.
Back to top Go down
LKS gaffer

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded midweek fixtures   The dreaded midweek fixtures Icon_minitimeWed 02 Apr 2014, 6:54 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
I know, absolutely horrendous fixture list. Just lol at whoever thinks that's even possible.

I feel ya pain malc cause we've got 11 games including a final in 24 days ourselves  pale  can see us struggling big time as we havent got the biggest squad now and alot of our lads including me work nights , absolute nitemare for us these midweek games  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
MJR Legend

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded midweek fixtures   The dreaded midweek fixtures Icon_minitimeWed 02 Apr 2014, 10:28 am

Gordon

I noticed the fixture for the 16 of April has been removed. Are we able to play the remaining game on that date.

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded midweek fixtures   The dreaded midweek fixtures Icon_minitimeWed 02 Apr 2014, 1:12 pm

LKS gaffer wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

I feel ya pain malc cause we've got 11 games including a final in 24 days ourselves  pale  can see us struggling big time as we havent got the biggest squad now and alot of our lads including me work nights , absolute nitemare for us these midweek games  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

.... Just seen div 6 fixtures ... and your in a similar position to what Royal Oak were in last season ... But am guessing by your post that your squads are worlds apart in terms of numbers.... Cant see you losing the league though, you got too good a team for that to happen.

We got you on a friday night, sounds like a good date if your players are all at work  Smile ...then again not sure how many we will have in honesty.

But all this does mean lots of football, which can never be a bad thing !!
You never know the forum may come alive again !!

SUAREZ IS KING !! DARE TO DREAM !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded midweek fixtures   The dreaded midweek fixtures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dreaded midweek fixtures
Page 1 of 1