Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

midweek and weekend friendlies..........

Go down 
+9
cyril sneer
Carling
Minty
Fieldy
right foot thunderbolt
king of the chavs
funtime frankie
I love Edna in Emmerdale
Hairy Hebrew!
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

midweek and weekend friendlies.......... Empty
PostSubject: midweek and weekend friendlies..........   midweek and weekend friendlies.......... Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 3:21 pm

Put ur fixtures up people......... lets have look who u got........ some scouting may need to be done

sunday 15th aug
afc royal oak ( div 3) vs duke of rutland ( hinckley league)
Back to top Go down
I love Edna in Emmerdale

I love Edna in Emmerdale

PostSubject: Re: midweek and weekend friendlies..........   midweek and weekend friendlies.......... Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 4:13 pm

Looking for friendlies for next sunday??
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: midweek and weekend friendlies..........   midweek and weekend friendlies.......... Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 5:08 pm

Frolesworth v Glenfield Town
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: midweek and weekend friendlies..........   midweek and weekend friendlies.......... Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 9:02 pm

hoskins v scrappy garage .........mowmacre spts 21st 10.30
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
right foot thunderbolt

PostSubject: Re: midweek and weekend friendlies..........   midweek and weekend friendlies.......... Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 7:58 am

Perrin Rangers vs Loughborough Saints (with ref) 10-30am kick off
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: midweek and weekend friendlies..........   midweek and weekend friendlies.......... Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 8:09 am

Harrow v Niffy reserves

Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: midweek and weekend friendlies..........   midweek and weekend friendlies.......... Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 8:19 am

Harborough Hotshots vs AFC Beaumont

3g pitch..... vaseline at the ready boys!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: midweek and weekend friendlies..........   midweek and weekend friendlies.......... Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 8:23 am

Minty wrote:
vaseline at the ready boys!!!!

oooer missus!!!!

We have Sporting Highcross today...10:30 Winstanley, got two important players out but other than that a full strength team, Dezza tells me they are low on numbers this week so could be our best chance of an upset. Already chatted about tactics and i think we have a plan to get a result!!! Or tonked!!
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: midweek and weekend friendlies..........   midweek and weekend friendlies.......... Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 8:27 am

oooer indeed!!

that should be a good game. does this plan include scoring more goals than they do Very Happy

we got 7 missing today so god knows how we'll go. looks like im right back today. had more positions than the karma sutra for this club!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: midweek and weekend friendlies..........   midweek and weekend friendlies.......... Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 8:34 am

Have you been reading my pre-match notes Minty lol
I think Sporting are drafting some players in as they have 6 lads away which is a shame, would have liked a game against a full strength Sporting, but sure it will be a test anyway
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: midweek and weekend friendlies..........   midweek and weekend friendlies.......... Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 8:45 am

haha,, and the do as i say not what i do method works well too lol

its a shame when that happens, but at this time of the year the results dont always neccessarily matter. all about fitness and shape.

lots of other teams on here do a whole lot of posturing over friendly results. its all about when the season starts

good luck mate!
Back to top Go down
Carling

Carling

PostSubject: Re: [No title]   midweek and weekend friendlies.......... Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 8:50 am

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Harrow v Niffy reserves

u aint playin the reserves think its the 3rd team
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: midweek and weekend friendlies..........   midweek and weekend friendlies.......... Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 8:49 pm

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Harrow v Niffy reserves

niffy a Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: midweek and weekend friendlies..........   midweek and weekend friendlies.......... Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 10:07 pm

Carling wrote:
Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Harrow v Niffy reserves

u aint playin the reserves think its the 3rd team

Yes, but only found that out when they arrived, we arranged to play the 2nd team, won 4-2 but bit pissed off especially as 5 of our players decided to go on poker night until 7am and still played (appeared), 2 never showed at all.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: midweek and weekend friendlies..........   midweek and weekend friendlies.......... Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 10:14 pm

sunday football its what its about, turning up hungover or still on it lol
Back to top Go down
somalianpirate

somalianpirate

PostSubject: Re: midweek and weekend friendlies..........   midweek and weekend friendlies.......... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 3:06 pm

Quote :
Yes, but only found that out when they arrived, we arranged to play the 2nd team, won 4-2 but bit pissed off especially as 5 of our players decided to go on poker night until 7am and still played (appeared), 2 never showed at all.

it went on longer than thought i must admit, however we turned up with 30 mins sleep Very Happy thats commitment Smile
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: midweek and weekend friendlies..........   midweek and weekend friendlies.......... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 3:21 pm

Countesthorpe Royals vs Magna 73 Rangers at Oakfield Park

10:30am kick off
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: midweek and weekend friendlies..........   midweek and weekend friendlies.......... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 3:54 pm

somalianpirate wrote:
Quote :

it went on longer than thought i must admit, however we turned up with 30 mins sleep Very Happy thats commitment Smile

You always have to have the last word, lol. You were also asleep on the pitch mate.

Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: midweek and weekend friendlies..........   midweek and weekend friendlies.......... Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 4:09 pm

Oh, I wondered why your boys weren't at their best. Good job our Res's or First team didn't show up as it would have been a little one sided.

Never have I ever seen the ref shake a players hand after creating a goal - good to see an impartial ref....hahahahaha...you do know those decisions wont happen every week??

Nice to see he took the time also to learn all your players first names before the game also. I guess he didn't get the time to ask us ours. Oh dear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: midweek and weekend friendlies..........   midweek and weekend friendlies.......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

midweek and weekend friendlies..........
Page 1 of 1