Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

DMS Sports

Go down 
+3
Gordon
monsellwmc
GazLCFC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GazLCFC

DMS Sports Empty
PostSubject: DMS Sports   DMS Sports Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2014, 9:52 pm

I understand they have gone bust.

A few mentioned on here that they were waiting on kits earlier in the season, not sure if they have received them.

League looking for another sponsor again?
Back to top Go down
monsellwmc

monsellwmc

DMS Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: DMS Sports   DMS Sports Icon_minitimeSun 02 Mar 2014, 12:57 am

Nope! Still not got that kit!!!
I don't think I will be now somehow....

Everards.....
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

DMS Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: DMS Sports   DMS Sports Icon_minitimeSun 02 Mar 2014, 6:56 pm

DMS Sports Ltd have ceased trading and are facing a Creditors Liquidation

Mark Whait is liaising with the Liquidator on behalf of the League and member clubs

The sponsorship arrangements with Everards are well documented - and the Management Committee also has additional sponsorship partners in negotiation
Back to top Go down
lingers

DMS Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: DMS Sports   DMS Sports Icon_minitimeMon 03 Mar 2014, 1:13 pm

So what will happen about the money paid out by teams cuz we are nearly £500 out of pocket wiv no kit to show for it as we hav had to pay back the sponsors who paid for extra kits and printing. Think there is a massive possibility we will fold at the end of the season due to this. I'm not sure many teams cud take that hit to the accounts and carry on
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

DMS Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: DMS Sports   DMS Sports Icon_minitimeMon 03 Mar 2014, 1:57 pm

oakfield old boys fc wrote:
So what will happen about the money paid out by teams cuz we are nearly £500 out of pocket wiv no kit to show for it as we hav had to pay back the sponsors who paid for extra kits and printing. Think there is a massive possibility we will fold at the end of the season due to this. I'm not sure many teams cud take that hit to the accounts and carry on
Your club will be treated the same as any other creditor. You may get none, some or all of your money back, depending on what money is availoable from the liquidation. The league has been doing everything it can to help clubs claim what is theirs, I would expect yours to be included in this process (provided you made the committee aware of your situation).

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

DMS Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: DMS Sports   DMS Sports Icon_minitimeMon 03 Mar 2014, 2:00 pm

As Gordon said, my ongoing investigations and negotiations with the liquidators who are dealing with DMS are continuing. For legal reasons I cannot say too much on here, save to say that the behaviour of the company is in my opinion nothing short of scandalous. As someone who runs a club myself, I would warn other clubs against paying upfront for kits, maybe suggesting a deposit in future if you cannot take your kit away there and then once you have paid for it.

As for the money lost by a few league clubs this season, to my knowledge there are 2 of them mainly effected (of which Oakfield are one) and I will continue working on their behalf to see what can be salvaged. I can't dress up a liquidation - the chances of getting money back are very slim and even if we did get some kind of dividend it wouldn't be this calendar year I'd have thought. But I am looking into the legality of what went on during these transactions.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

DMS Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: DMS Sports   DMS Sports Icon_minitimeTue 04 Mar 2014, 12:59 pm

DMS Sports High-heels-womens-shoes-33470022-570-428

Well if you're selling these I wouldn't class it as sports wear, hardly any use for kicking a football around, how these have got in a sports shop the mind boggles, maybe you should stick to one or the other, a ladies fashion shop or a sports shop?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DMS Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: DMS Sports   DMS Sports Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DMS Sports
Page 1 of 1