Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

DIV 5 LEAGUE AND CUP DECEMBER 8TH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

DIV 5 LEAGUE AND CUP DECEMBER 8TH Empty
PostSubject: DIV 5 LEAGUE AND CUP DECEMBER 8TH   DIV 5 LEAGUE AND CUP DECEMBER 8TH Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 10:49 am

HUMBERSTONE 5 TRINDERBOX 1
can't see anything other than home win here trinderbox concede too many and
humbo have the firepower to to exploit this
LFF 3 FAIRFIELD 1
both teams are unpredictable but foxes seem to have got their act together recently
leigh syrett dangerous for Fairfield but if he doesn't score they lose
QPR 4 NORTH KILWORTH 2
if kilworth were at home the score could be the other way around but they don't seem to travel well
so home win
ROYALIST 1 UTD REVOLUTION 4
royalist seemed to be improving but have gone backwards recently
utd revolution beat us the other week with a great team performance
more of the same will se them win here
COUNTESTHORPE 1 WRIGHTY'S 1X 4
beat countesthorpe 2-0 sunday but they worked and worked to make it difficult for us
they will need to do the same against wrighty's who knocked us out in the last round
on penalties.we should have won on chances but they are a quick counter-attacking side
who will give the countesthorpe back four plenty of problems
WIGSTON RANGERS 3 MOUNTSORREL 2
malc said he was impressed with mountsorrel after watching them win last week
but wigston have the goals in them to win this
dan Mitchell hat trick?
NIFFY RES 1 SNARESTONE GLOBE 4
snarestone and stl ath are my 2 picks for this cup so I think niffy will a tough game
on their hands
hope they prove me wrong

no game for us this week so i'll be off to watch our next stokes cup opponents

all the best to the div 5 teams in the cup this week
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: DIV 5 LEAGUE AND CUP DECEMBER 8TH   DIV 5 LEAGUE AND CUP DECEMBER 8TH Icon_minitimeWed 04 Dec 2013, 1:03 pm

HUMBERSTONE 6 TRINDERBOX 2
Think Humbo are back in form now and this should be a formality, this win will close the gap on runaway leaders Pochin and put daylight between us.

LFF 5 FAIRFIELD 3
Foxes on thier day can be a half decent side and have the ability to beat most side in this league, but i'm aware they have struggled with player availability and injuries and have been working hard to get a team each week, a win here may give them new belief that they could yet have a big say. Providing they get a team out this also should be a home win.

QPR 5 NORTH KILWORTH 2
QPR seem to be on a sticky patch for some reason and after a blistering start and games where they were smashing the goals in have slightly dried up, still feel like they will be too strong for an up and down Kilworth.

ROYALIST 1 UTD REVOLUTION 4
United Revolution could really get into the mix with a win here and apart from a bad scoreline in the billy walton are very much on the upward curve, a win here would be a huge boost to their championship credidentials.

COUNTESTHORPE 3 WRIGHTY'S 2
Don't know anything about Wrighty's but Any team that can beat Pochin must have something about them and on that note should be heading into the next round on paper but i'm hoping Countesthorpe can cause somewhat of a surprise and keep the Alliance flag flying.

WIGSTON RANGERS 3 MOUNTSORREL 2
I went to watch Mountsorrel last week and was very impressed, their movement upfront and their tremendous hard work saw them knock out a Premier division team in their league cup, we will certainly have to be at our very best to progress in this one but a challenge i'm sure the boys will relish, I have some serious selection dilemmas this week as I have 4 quality players returning to the squad, something of a huge positive though and I think I have a squad of 17/18 to pick from, will be massively up for this game and hopeful we can beat a team that play in Division 3 of their league.

NIFFY RES 1 SNARESTONE GLOBE 6
Just had a look at Snarestones results and omg they can score for fun, think they may have far too much going forward for Niffy and unless Niffy play out their skins this could be a long morning for them.

Like Chris said, good luck to the Alliance teams left in our competition, hopefully a few of us can live to fight another day in a competition that was litered with so many teams playing in a much higher standard than our league.

Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: DIV 5 LEAGUE AND CUP DECEMBER 8TH   DIV 5 LEAGUE AND CUP DECEMBER 8TH Icon_minitimeThu 05 Dec 2013, 12:58 pm

3pts runaway leaders?
you are a funny guy malc
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: DIV 5 LEAGUE AND CUP DECEMBER 8TH   DIV 5 LEAGUE AND CUP DECEMBER 8TH Icon_minitimeThu 05 Dec 2013, 1:35 pm

You're 6 points clear, check the table.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: DIV 5 LEAGUE AND CUP DECEMBER 8TH   DIV 5 LEAGUE AND CUP DECEMBER 8TH Icon_minitimeThu 05 Dec 2013, 2:17 pm

I'm assuming 3 points for yours and humbo's game in hand Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIV 5 LEAGUE AND CUP DECEMBER 8TH   DIV 5 LEAGUE AND CUP DECEMBER 8TH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DIV 5 LEAGUE AND CUP DECEMBER 8TH
Page 1 of 1