Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Team of the Month August / September

Go down 
+19
Widds
BULLIT
monsellwmc
driver666
Fccol
FcCoL_Curt#16
Polingtons
MJR Legend
Jedster
dezza
allen654
the goalie
Hairy Hebrew!
THE MAGICIAN
Bucko
Fieldy
FC POCHIN
Hellboy
Polska legend II
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Oct 2013, 9:18 pm

Cheating?? Haha
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Oct 2013, 9:40 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Cheating?? Haha
division 2 team with the players oak have got this year!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Oct 2013, 10:43 pm

I seem to remember you saying we was only a 3 player team! Surely a 3 player team doesnt justify a quadruple promotion does it?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 10:15 am

Widds wrote:
BULLIT wrote:
Well done to frolesworth, but should of been foxes for me as div 1 tough division an I fink anyone can beat anyone in that division this year, be very tight by end of season! as for frolesworth winning it, bit unfair as they have dropped about 2 (do speak the truth)...divisions from prem with most of same players...
glad someone said it! Fair play to them seeing thru last season in the prem, but a two division drop is bollocks
Can we try to keep the language down please, my nanna reads this, she's just spat her false teeth in her porridge.

Seriously though, i'm begining to feel sorry for frolesworth, it just looks like you are a bunch of sore losers with comments like these.
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 5:22 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
I seem to remember you saying we was only a 3 player team! Surely a 3 player team doesnt justify a quadruple promotion does it?
Now the royal oak pub has closed down is it true use will be called allexton oak next year? As that's 4 allexton senior league players you have sighned on playing in division 5??? Fair play to your players for attracting another to come an join use! Use will walk that division.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 6:15 pm

BULLIT wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Now the royal oak pub has closed down is it true use will be called allexton oak next year? As that's 4 allexton senior league players you have sighned on playing in division 5??? Fair play to your players for attracting another to come an join use! Use will walk that division.
For one thing we are in division 4 so please dont be mistaken. As for our name, well 4 out of 20-25 players doesnt justify us changing our name. That would be rather silly now wouldnt it? Why the fascination in us if you dont mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 6:26 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
BULLIT wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
For one thing we are in division 4 so please dont be mistaken. As for our name, well 4 out of 20-25 players doesnt justify us changing our name. That would be rather silly now wouldnt it? Why the fascination in us if you dont mind me asking?
Just stating fact! plus I was just actually stating that use should of not won team of the month anyway as use will win most, if not all your games this year with the players and squad the oak have. that ok with you? If not I will leave you a chew chew for sundays game. good luck for rest of season
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 6:37 pm

Am i right in saying frowlsworth signed alot of the enderby players????
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 6:38 pm

BULLIT wrote:
Royal oak cheating aswell in that division with the players they got. have atleast 7-8 players could play a lot higher.
Why would they be cheating???
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 6:42 pm

Bucko wrote:
BULLIT wrote:
Royal oak cheating aswell in that division with the players they got. have atleast 7-8 players could play a lot higher.
far to many good players in there squad for division 4. That's just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 6:42 pm

Glad they aint seen ours
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 6:44 pm

Bucko wrote:
You are right wich is also showing in there results.
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 6:45 pm

Its alright having the squad its getting them out of bed on a sunday morning
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 6:49 pm

Polingtons wrote:
Its alright having the squad its getting them out of bed on a sunday morning
haha. how do you think car breakers felt? Had the players sighned on, but could not not get them out of bed either every week lol! 
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 6:54 pm

BULLIT wrote:
Bucko wrote:
Enderby that cudnt hack the premier so they folded, so for me they did not deserve team of the month
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 6:56 pm

Bucko wrote:
BULLIT wrote:
Bucko wrote:
Enderby that cudnt hack the premier so they folded, so for me they did not deserve team of the month
Correct bucko
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 6:57 pm

BULLIT wrote:
Bucko wrote:
BULLIT wrote:
Thats fair enuf mate but they did go up 2 divisions so needed to strengthen the fact they cud attract the players they have is fair play to them so hard to call them cheats
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 7:01 pm

Well seeings you called us a very average team last season and only had 3 players. Now sudeenly we have 7-8 players that shudnt be playing div 4? But they were ok for div 6?? I think you are not only confusing the forum but also yourself yet again
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 7:02 pm

Bucko wrote:
BULLIT wrote:
Bucko wrote:
BULLIT wrote:
Thats fair enuf mate but they did go up 2 divisions so needed to strengthen the fact they cud attract the players they have is fair play to them so hard to call them cheats
Ok bit harsh to cheats, But new he would bight:lol: 
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 7:03 pm

Oh your such a tease arent you!
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 7:08 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Well seeings you called us a very average team last season and only had 3 players. Now sudeenly we have 7-8 players that shudnt be playing div 4? But they were ok for div 6?? I think you are not only confusing the forum but also yourself yet again
You still are average don't confuse yourself, just still in wrong division for the players oak have! Like to see use few more divisions higher. Look at ur results this year and who against. not many teams will cope with use boys.
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 7:20 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Please stop contradicting yourself!  Your making me go cross eyed! We are going a long just fine for now thank you. We only bought 2 new lads in so hardly a massive revamp now is it
Ok cock-eyes. bye bye
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 7:49 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
BULLIT wrote:
Well done to frolesworth, but should of been foxes for me as div 1 tough division an I fink anyone can beat anyone in that division this year, be very tight by end of season! as for frolesworth winning it, bit unfair as they have dropped about 2 (do speak the truth)...divisions from prem with most of same players...
glad someone said it! Fair play to them seeing thru last season in the prem, but a two division drop is bollocks
Can we try to keep the language down please, my nanna reads this, she's just spat her false teeth in her porridge.

Seriously though, i'm begining to feel sorry for frolesworth, it just looks like you are a bunch of sore losers with comments like these.
apologies for the bad language, no need. But yes, i am bitter when i see teams like prem sports and frolesworth get moved down. One after winning a cup and one moved down two divisions, because they lost players, however when NRI lost about ten players in our last season, after getting battered most weeks, we were ignored. Just left a sour taste! But back on subject, frolesworth - massive respect to them for carrying on thru bad times last season, but to move down two divisions, and bring in some Enderby players, that's not team of the month material!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct 2013, 8:07 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Oh your such a tease arent you!
Jealous me thinks, his small mind cant comprehend your greatness.Wink 
Back to top Go down
FEAR_FUFC

FEAR_FUFC

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Oct 2013, 3:38 pm

BULLIT wrote:
Bucko wrote:
We signed ONE Enderby player.

Get your facts right.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Oct 2013, 5:40 pm

FEAR_FUFC wrote:
BULLIT wrote:
Bucko wrote:

Get your facts right.
I bet bullit tells everyone he's got a 9"cher.
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Oct 2013, 10:07 pm

Hellboy wrote:
FEAR_FUFC wrote:
BULLIT wrote:
Bucko wrote:

Get your facts right.
I bet bullit tells everyone he's got a 9"cher.
I bet hellboy tells his mum he spies in the showers after the games still
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Oct 2013, 9:48 am

Oh deary me, still not getting your facts right.
Back to top Go down
BeepBeep

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Oct 2013, 1:01 pm

FEAR is telling the truth, Frolesworth have only signed one Enderby player, and only a few of last season's team have returned, they've got most of their players from Lutterworth Athletic senior side, 6-7 lads left when the club moved from the Midlands Counties into the UCL, couldn't be arsed with the increased travelling, so for now they've joined Frolesworth sundays, to get there football fix,

Div 2 isn't where they should be with the squad they've got, but they didnt sign the disgruntled Lutterworth lads til the division had already been decided
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Oct 2013, 1:26 pm

I want to know what its got to do with a suppository named person.
Back to top Go down
FEAR_FUFC

FEAR_FUFC

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Oct 2013, 1:18 pm

BeepBeep wrote:
FEAR is telling the truth, Frolesworth have only signed one Enderby player, and only a few of last season's team have returned, they've got most of their players from Lutterworth Athletic senior side, 6-7 lads left when the club moved from the Midlands Counties into the UCL, couldn't be arsed with the increased travelling, so for now they've joined Frolesworth sundays, to get there football fix,

Div 2 isn't where they should be with the squad they've got, but they didnt sign the disgruntled Lutterworth lads til the division had already been decided
Whilst the majority of that statement is true, it is worth noticing that we only have signed one player who hasn't represented our club before. Many of the players in question have become disillusioned with management and other factors at Lutterworth Athletic and now only play on Sundays.

Following last season, where many clubs would have folded (we have already seen two this season), one particular individual who now lives and works in London, worked tirelessly to turn around a £600 debt, acquire a new ground after Lutterworth Town agreed to play at Dunley Way, a new sponsorship to pay for a much needed new kit and sign a squad that was not only competitive, but also more importantly, reliable.

These factors, in addition to our strong start to the season, are obviously the reason for us winning team of the month.

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Oct 2013, 12:39 pm

I think the alliance should employ one person, a tzar, lets say someone like me, to keep an eye on all lower division players, just to make sure anyone who is playing above their level, get removed from said divisions and made to play in the correct one, based upon skills and talent, it would'nt be very hard to weedle out the starletts and bring them to book, let me get at them and show them who's boss.

I wouldn't charge too much, even though i know the alliance is draped in gold.

Giving away all these new match balls willy nilly, talk about splashing the cash, it must be so nice to have so much money.
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Oct 2013, 11:44 pm

congratulations to Frolesworth, many teams would have thrown in the towel last season but they struggled through and have rebuilt, fair play to them and they deserve some success this season, there were other teams that also would of made worthy winners too but there can only be 1 winner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
LKS gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Oct 2013, 6:57 pm

hellboy u sound like the disgruntled kid who never got picked to play footy at school !!

Fair play to froleworth for winning team of the month , if there all friends and play for the same club wot is the problem ?? just means other sides need to raise their game

Do u really think we would have as many teams on a Sunday morning if some idiot like u went round scouting for better players to play in the prem n div 1 ?? how many players would quit Sunday mornings as all they want to do is have a kick around n bit of banter with their mates after a heavy sat night and to get back on it sunday afternoon !!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013, 8:09 am

Wow what an exciting life you live, its a good job the pothunters are there to keep your team afloat, lets see if you're still going in 5 years time, and then i might just give you a big pat on your big ugly head.
Back to top Go down
LKS gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Oct 2013, 12:05 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Wow what an exciting life you live, its a good job the pothunters are there to keep your team afloat, lets see if you're still going in 5 years time, and then i might just give you a big pat on your big ugly head.
pothunters ?? your just jealous cause were doin well , no doubt when we loose u will jump straight on here having a go at us !! people said the monsell magpies would never see 5 years together but we proved all the haters wrong and lks will do the same so see u in 5 years hellboy if nobodys throttled ya by then that is ;-)
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Oct 2013, 12:09 pm

Caught me a big ugly catfish here.
Back to top Go down
LKS gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Oct 2013, 12:12 pm

love all the hate u have for us , least your leaving other sides alone now
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Oct 2013, 12:13 pm

LKS gaffer wrote:
love all the hate u have for us , least your leaving other sides alone now
Not on your nelly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month August / September   Team of the Month August / September - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team of the Month August / September
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2