Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

6th October Div 7

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

6th October Div 7 Empty
PostSubject: 6th October Div 7   6th October Div 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Oct 2013, 12:25 pm

FCCOL ? v WF ?

Hopefully we can keep our unbeaten streak going after this game. We really need another win to put the pressure on the top few teams. Hope a ref can be found!!
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

6th October Div 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th October Div 7   6th October Div 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Oct 2013, 1:07 pm

The game will go ahead and we've had confirmation that the league has appointed us a ref so all looks good at the minute! As bully said need to keep our form going and would love to stay unbeaten but need to turn up and put in a performance. Will be a tough test. Good luck to those division 7 teams in the cup
Back to top Go down
FcCoL_Curt#16

6th October Div 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th October Div 7   6th October Div 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Oct 2013, 1:10 pm

FCCOL 3 Wigston 3 - Im looking forward to this match. I remember our last game was tight. I think we will take the lead but just dont no if we can hold on to the lead. Wigston never give up tho. All the best.

Is this match at our ground or wigstons ground? I was under the impression we had a ref?

Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

6th October Div 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th October Div 7   6th October Div 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Oct 2013, 1:14 pm

Yea we have a ref so stu has told me and it is at your ground. But Knighton park isn't that far for most us to travel so all good ha ha
Back to top Go down
FcCoL_Curt#16

6th October Div 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th October Div 7   6th October Div 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Oct 2013, 1:15 pm

I last heard that our secretary was the ref for this match
Back to top Go down
FcCoL_Curt#16

6th October Div 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th October Div 7   6th October Div 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Oct 2013, 1:16 pm

I was with Stu Saturday night when this game got arranged, I'm sure he said he's reffing the game as he is qualified to.
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

6th October Div 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th October Div 7   6th October Div 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Oct 2013, 1:24 pm

Yes that was the original plan, but the league has a ref they are able to appoint to us and stu confirmed that today but if there wasn't a ref or anything happens then he will ref the game as previously agreed.
Back to top Go down
FcCoL_Curt#16

6th October Div 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th October Div 7   6th October Div 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Oct 2013, 1:40 pm

Ahh that's gd news, I think everyone would prefer a ref from the league. I feel it could be controversial if a ref is used from a team.
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

6th October Div 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th October Div 7   6th October Div 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Oct 2013, 1:51 pm

Yes I would agree with that but I don't think there would be any controversy or 'cheating' if it was refereed by Stuart which is why I agreed to it before the league ref was appointed. But then it just takes out any of those cicrumanstances having a league ref
Back to top Go down
FcCoL_Curt#16

6th October Div 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th October Div 7   6th October Div 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Oct 2013, 1:59 pm

Oh yeah defo. I've known Stu for ever and he's the fairest lad I've ever met I just feel it would be better if we had a ref from the league. At the end of the day we just wanna have a match. So wots ur prediction and don't put ? ? lol
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

6th October Div 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th October Div 7   6th October Div 7 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Oct 2013, 2:10 pm

Yea agree with what you've said mate on all aspects. But worst comes to worse at least we have the backup of stu so the game will definitely get played. Oo that's put me on the spot. I reckon both teams will want to win but cautious about losing so end in a draw. 1-1 or 2-2. Reckon if a team does win it will only be by the one goal and very tight. But it will depend on what players the team has available
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

6th October Div 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th October Div 7   6th October Div 7 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Oct 2013, 11:24 am

FCCOL 5 v WF 6
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

6th October Div 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th October Div 7   6th October Div 7 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Oct 2013, 6:03 pm

FCCOL 0 v at least 7 WF (in gloves going on the weather tonight!!)lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

6th October Div 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th October Div 7   6th October Div 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6th October Div 7
Page 1 of 1