Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

games missing on fixtures

Go down 
+2
johnmeode
man in black
6 posters
AuthorMessage
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

games missing on fixtures Empty
PostSubject: games missing on fixtures   games missing on fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug 2013, 5:43 pm

only one division showing league games on 28th aug on website 3 games when there are 7 in fixture book
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: games missing on fixtures   games missing on fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug 2013, 5:58 pm

We (Fairfield Fanatics) are also down for a fixture on the 29th Sep and thats the week we requested a free date. have emailed James twice now but no reply.

Hoping this gets sorted ASAP as I need to confirm our fixtures with our groundsman
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: games missing on fixtures   games missing on fixtures Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug 2013, 8:42 pm

man in black wrote:
only one division showing league games on 28th aug on website  3 games when there are 7 in fixture book
Teething issues with the revised website input procedures - should be updated soon

The fixture booklet is correct except for the D5 game which is now reversed and being played thisSunday
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: games missing on fixtures   games missing on fixtures Icon_minitimeSat 24 Aug 2013, 9:27 am

johnmeode wrote:
We (Fairfield Fanatics) are also down for a fixture on the 29th Sep and thats the week we requested a free date. have emailed James twice now but no reply.

Hoping this gets sorted ASAP as I need to confirm our fixtures with our groundsman

I said at the handbook meeting I had made a mistake on your dates and free date request and I would swap this and sort. Unfortunately the 29th is a few weeks away and I have other issues more important to sort first. I will hopefully get round to this in the next few days, but you will NOT be playing on the 29th.
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: games missing on fixtures   games missing on fixtures Icon_minitimeSat 24 Aug 2013, 10:54 am

Thanks James, I was just looking for some acknowlodgement which you have now advised. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: games missing on fixtures   games missing on fixtures Icon_minitimeSat 24 Aug 2013, 12:22 pm

Sharpie still manager mr bush?
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: games missing on fixtures   games missing on fixtures Icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug 2013, 3:32 pm

Yes Helly, he is still the gaffer, Scott Williams is still assistant...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: games missing on fixtures   games missing on fixtures Icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug 2013, 6:15 pm

Scott williams, now that guy is funny, classic humour.
Back to top Go down
4 More Seasons

PostSubject: Re: games missing on fixtures   games missing on fixtures Icon_minitimeWed 28 Aug 2013, 9:46 am

Gordon wrote:
man in black wrote:
only one division showing league games on 28th aug on website  3 games when there are 7 in fixture book
Teething issues with the revised website input procedures - should be updated soon

The fixture booklet is correct except for the D5 game which is now reversed and being played thisSunday
Hi Gordon

This D5 game you speak of, is it the QPR vs Royalist game as I believe our secretory requested this fixture be be reversed as our Home pitch isn't available until the 22nd Sept.

I think we are also scheduled in for a home game on the 15th, which again we can not do.
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: games missing on fixtures   games missing on fixtures Icon_minitimeWed 28 Aug 2013, 9:53 am

No. I believe Gordon is above refering to the Harrow v Vale game.

I have sent a list of changes for quite a few fixtures for September and these will be updated on the website later. One of those was the reversal or QPR v Royalist!! And another on the list was the reversal of your game on the 15th v Wigston Rangers.

Last edited by The Fixture Secretary on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: games missing on fixtures   games missing on fixtures Icon_minitimeWed 28 Aug 2013, 9:53 am

4 More Seasons wrote:
Gordon wrote:
man in black wrote:

Hi Gordon

This D5 game you speak of, is it the QPR vs Royalist game as I believe our secretory requested this fixture be be reversed as our Home pitch isn't available until the 22nd Sept.

I think we are also scheduled in for a home game on the 15th, which again we can not do.
I was actually referring to Wigston Rangers v North Kilworth Sunday Reserves. However since that post there has been many fixture changes - some of which are on the web pages, others will be after the next upload to the site.
Both of the matches you refer to - Royalist v QPR on Sunday and Wigston Rangers v QPR on the 15th are included in those changes
Back to top Go down
4 More Seasons

PostSubject: Re: games missing on fixtures   games missing on fixtures Icon_minitimeWed 28 Aug 2013, 1:56 pm

Gordon wrote:
4 More Seasons wrote:
Gordon wrote:
man in black wrote:

Hi Gordon

I was actually referring to Wigston Rangers v North Kilworth Sunday Reserves. However since that post there has been many fixture changes - some of which are on the web pages, others will be after the next upload to the site.
Both of the matches you refer to - Royalist v QPR on Sunday and Wigston Rangers v QPR on the 15th are included in those changes
That's great, thanks Gordon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: games missing on fixtures   games missing on fixtures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

games missing on fixtures
Page 1 of 1