Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Hotshots missing players

Go down 
+2
boss
6 posters
AuthorMessage
boss

Hotshots missing players  Empty
PostSubject: Hotshots missing players    Hotshots missing players  Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 4:17 am

No jason taylor ( back ) ash away. joe ( knee) fozzi still out. lee (leg) clint (foot) bates (back) and waiting on 2 more it could b hood parks day in div 6.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots missing players    Hotshots missing players  Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 8:04 am

boss wrote:
No jason taylor ( back ) ash away. joe ( knee) fozzi still out. lee (leg) clint (foot) bates (back) and waiting on 2 more it could b hood parks day in div 6.

its true we are a few short but clint and bates r both good so is joe so not sure who is telling u all this. as for me jason i will play so a bad back its something i have played with all season and a bust foot so not a worry for me boss. its called maning up for something i love playing.
Back to top Go down
boss

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots missing players    Hotshots missing players  Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 8:52 am

1616 wrote:
boss wrote:

its true we are a few short but clint and bates r both good so is joe so not sure who is telling u all this. as for me jason i will play so a bad back its something i have played with all season and a bust foot so not a worry for me boss. its called maning up for something i love playing.

mate was not saying anything bad abt hotshots just that you had lads out this week and i know you would play because you nuts and dont care how hurt you are as when you play for mdh knights last year you play hurt for alot of that season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots missing players    Hotshots missing players  Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 8:58 am

boss wrote:
1616 wrote:
boss wrote:

mate was not saying anything bad abt hotshots just that you had lads out this week and i know you would play because you nuts and dont care how hurt you are as when you play for mdh knights last year you play hurt for alot of that season.

boss so did sparrow perry liam and a few more we do it for the love of game and to run of the beer lol. ps sparrow good luck in cup will come and watch you lads in final
Back to top Go down
boss

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots missing players    Hotshots missing players  Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 9:34 am

good luck to u on sunday. think i will come and watch game
Back to top Go down
Glorydays

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots missing players    Hotshots missing players  Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 9:56 am

What's the point of starting these needless posts and having conversations with yourself when everyone at the Knights and your own team knows that Boss is you Chee!
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots missing players    Hotshots missing players  Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 11:37 am

Woah glory days dnt drag the knights into this one bud! Cheers for ya comment chee.
Back to top Go down
Glorydays

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots missing players    Hotshots missing players  Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 11:57 am

L.K.F.C wrote:
Woah glory days dnt drag the knights into this one bud! Cheers for ya comment chee.

I'm not, just funny how he knows so much about us and Hotshots!
Back to top Go down
chubby

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots missing players    Hotshots missing players  Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 8:16 pm

boss wrote:

Covering yourselves in case you lose again, not heard you do this for a while lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots missing players    Hotshots missing players  Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 8:54 pm

Glorydays wrote:
What's the point of starting these needless posts and having conversations with yourself when everyone at the Knights and your own team knows that Boss is you Chee!

glorydays look at pic you will see that my pic is 1616 so as for boss is chee try again and shaun yr welcome pal. boss happens to be a x player as i have talked to him on phone. and he means no harm. and i played for knights and was the manager last year so i do know abit about them and am still mates with alot of them so dont start trying to cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
Glorydays

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots missing players    Hotshots missing players  Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 10:33 pm

1616 wrote:
Glorydays wrote:

glorydays look at pic you will see that my pic is 1616 so as for boss is chee try again and shaun yr welcome pal. boss happens to be a x player as i have talked to him on phone. and he means no harm. and i played for knights and was the manager last year so i do know abit about them and am still mates with alot of them so dont start trying to cause trouble.

Just because your 1616 dont mean you cant set up another account! Your have done it before! You have apparently spoke to this boss and know who he is so surely you won't have any problems telling your boys who is!? You say he means no harm but I bet your players don't think that, constantly stirring it up! There not stupid don't take a rocket scientist to figure out its you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots missing players    Hotshots missing players  Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 11:05 pm

Glorydays wrote:
1616 wrote:
Glorydays wrote:

Just because your 1616 dont mean you cant set up another account! Your have done it before! You have apparently spoke to this boss and know who he is so surely you won't have any problems telling your boys who is!? You say he means no harm but I bet your players don't think that, constantly stirring it up! There not stupid don't take a rocket scientist to figure out its you!

will tell my lads and it is you that is stirring things up. as for setting up new account i came of this sh*t once and came back on it when one of my lads told me abt boss.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots missing players    Hotshots missing players  Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 11:12 pm

i say give him the benefit of the doubt cause we dont need to tell him how sad that would be cause he already agrees so on that basis id say give him benifit of the doubt.. study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots missing players    Hotshots missing players  Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 11:23 pm

greeeedy wrote:
i say give him the benefit of the doubt cause we dont need to tell him how sad that would be cause he already agrees so on that basis id say give him benifit of the doubt.. study

Thanks greeedy and hope that clears this up.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots missing players    Hotshots missing players  Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 11:26 pm

1616 wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

ay up lets get one thing out... im not saying ur innocent either Razz (sorry i couldnt resist)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots missing players    Hotshots missing players  Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 11:45 pm

greeeedy wrote:
1616 wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

ay up lets get one thing out... im not saying ur innocent either Razz (sorry i couldnt resist)

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots missing players    Hotshots missing players  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotshots missing players
Page 1 of 1