Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

SSporting wigston V Magna 08 result

Go down 
+5
JEdward
man in black
Doc Brown
John.J.Rambo
Piemasterflash
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

SSporting wigston  V  Magna 08  result Empty
PostSubject: SSporting wigston V Magna 08 result   SSporting wigston  V  Magna 08  result Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 8:58 pm

Sporting wigston 5 - 1 Magna 08
Nathan williams 4 ,richard saunders
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/sportingwigston
John.J.Rambo

John.J.Rambo

PostSubject: Re: SSporting wigston V Magna 08 result   SSporting wigston  V  Magna 08  result Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 8:47 am

I was one of the thousands to attend this crunch game at lutterworth town last night!with the heavens opening nothing better to do on this misserable friday evening I could think of nothing better to do than witness at first hand "exciting" magnas demise!in front of a packed house the were smashed 5-1! To be fair fair the look pretty descent in midfield but clueless going forward and at the back as the struggled to cope with Nathan williams, richard Saunders and the skinny kid with shaggy hair! They just moved the ball to well and finished practically every chance (apart from hitting the post two more times) magna fell apart got on each others backs and the score could have been far higher!magna having a penalty saved summed it up and being informed the management team were spotted drowning their sorrows necking black current soda until the wee hours says it all!
Back to top Go down
Doc Brown

Doc Brown

PostSubject: Re: SSporting wigston V Magna 08 result   SSporting wigston  V  Magna 08  result Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 11:05 am

A miserable, cold, wet and dark Friday night was the best time for these two sluggish sides to battle out their division 4 midtable battle.

An ageing Sporting Wigston side put nine players behind the ball with an average age of about 33 and lumped the ball forward to two nippy players that had no skill but lots of pace. On this showing, Sporting will probably quit at the end of the season and take up a more 'mature' sport, because they're too old for this one.

The 'not-so-bright' Magna team couldn't deal with this. I suppose this was to be expected as their only ambition each year is to get to the final of the Alliance League's answer to the 'Johnstone Paints Trophy'. On that showing, i for one, won't be making the trip to the final for the Stokes Cup Final to watch Fosse put 6 past these shower of sh**.

Let's see what Humberstone and Fosse have got to offer tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: SSporting wigston V Magna 08 result   SSporting wigston  V  Magna 08  result Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 11:47 am

Doc brown smells like bayliss or barnet to me as they were the only spectators there unless ur are clive bruce's wife! Whichever you are you sound bitter so maybe you're a magna player.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: SSporting wigston V Magna 08 result   SSporting wigston  V  Magna 08  result Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 12:01 pm

doc brown is nothing to do with me
Back to top Go down
JEdward

PostSubject: Re: SSporting wigston V Magna 08 result   SSporting wigston  V  Magna 08  result Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 12:19 pm

We were awful last night against Sporting but to say the 2 lads up front had no skill was an understatment they ripped us apart.

We weren't very bright but well will but it right against Fosse in the final
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: SSporting wigston V Magna 08 result   SSporting wigston  V  Magna 08  result Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 12:27 pm

Not me Pies mate!

I thought it was a pretty shitty game in pretty shitty conditions! First half neither team got going and there was nothing between the 2 sides, really scrappy with no1 able to string 3 passes together, missed the first goal but 2nd was a lucky break to leave Rich a tap in. 2nd half started much the same until the 3rd goal went in, then Sporting started to play abit. Saunders and Nath caused all sorts of problems and Disco Dean took control of the game, and looked quality.

To be fair to Magna they kept trying to pass it around but it was a night where nothing went right for them, a missed pen and a few more goals for Nath and it was all to comfortable!

Magna's 12 year old striker spat his dummy more often than I generally do (but not nearly as much as Dec Swan does) but the highlight of the game was Sir Ayton chasing a ball the length of the pitch, stumbling back to his full back position and seemingly spewing up, or at least thats how it looked from the balcony!
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: SSporting wigston V Magna 08 result   SSporting wigston  V  Magna 08  result Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 12:35 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Not me Pies mate!

I thought it was a pretty shitty game in pretty shitty conditions! First half neither team got going and there was nothing between the 2 sides, really scrappy with no1 able to string 3 passes together, missed the first goal but 2nd was a lucky break to leave Rich a tap in. 2nd half started much the same until the 3rd goal went in, then Sporting started to play abit. Saunders and Nath caused all sorts of problems and Disco Dean took control of the game, and looked quality.

To be fair to Magna they kept trying to pass it around but it was a night where nothing went right for them, a missed pen and a few more goals for Nath and it was all to comfortable!

Magna's 12 year old striker spat his dummy more often than I generally do (but not nearly as much as Dec Swan does) but the highlight of the game was Sir Ayton chasing a ball the length of the pitch, stumbling back to his full back position and seemingly spewing up, or at least thats how it looked from the balcony!

he did spew up bless him and had to be dragged! shame you missed the first goal because it was probably the best passing move of the game!! that pitch to be fair is ideal for nath and rich nobody can get near them far to quick for anyone we have come up against this season! Magna are obviously focusing on that cup final!
Back to top Go down
N-Wilz

N-Wilz

PostSubject: Re: SSporting wigston V Magna 08 result   SSporting wigston  V  Magna 08  result Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 1:50 pm

Whateva Doc Brown thinks it doesn't hide the truth Sportin Wigston are on a roll!!!

E I E I E I O!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Screech Powers

Screech Powers

PostSubject: Re: SSporting wigston V Magna 08 result   SSporting wigston  V  Magna 08  result Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 3:15 pm

Very transparent Mr Barnett.

Bayliss is a Sporting fan, so it's not him. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: SSporting wigston V Magna 08 result   SSporting wigston  V  Magna 08  result Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 6:40 pm

Screech, I think we both know Doc Brown is someone in the Sporting ranks, It's been obvious since his first few posts, I jus haven't quite worked out who... yet, but i'm getting close. Wink
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: SSporting wigston V Magna 08 result   SSporting wigston  V  Magna 08  result Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 4:16 pm

we were rubbish friday night!!! just did not seem up for it!!! but the game overall wasnt very good neither team keeping the ball very well!!! glad i didnt play in the end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSporting wigston V Magna 08 result   SSporting wigston  V  Magna 08  result Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SSporting wigston V Magna 08 result
Page 1 of 1