Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Pitch sorted, opposition required 04.08.13 (<=Div 4 Only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LK_United

LK_United

Pitch sorted, opposition required 04.08.13 (<=Div 4 Only) Empty
PostSubject: Pitch sorted, opposition required 04.08.13 (<=Div 4 Only)   Pitch sorted, opposition required 04.08.13 (<=Div 4 Only) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jul 2013, 11:35 am

Hi Guys

We have been let down on one of our earlier friendly dates and as such, we require opponents.

The date is Sunday 4th August (10.30).

A pitch and ref are sorted, costs will be 50/50 as we have hired a private pitch.

If anyone from Division 4 or below is interested please PM me ONLY (or jc007) and we will pass on more details.

Thanks to all the previous contacts regarding other fixtures and we are very happy to be hosting 4 alliance teams in our schedule. I am sorry if we did not accept one or two invitations but as two of us are doing it, sometimes the other booked before me.

I am away from tomorrow until the following Saturday so if you don't get a reply, don't panic, I will pick it up.

Thanks
Darren

Back to top Go down

Pitch sorted, opposition required 04.08.13 (<=Div 4 Only)
Page 1 of 1