Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted. Empty
PostSubject: Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted.   Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted. Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 3:07 pm

Fosse City have a pitch booked and require opposition on the following dates..

24th July
7th August
21st August
28th August

Would like to split costs if possible, all matches will be at Judgemeadow.

Reply here or PM if interested.

We are also looking for away games any time before the dates above, so if anyone has a pitch and fancies a match then let me know.

Need a ref for each of these matches. PM to apply.

Many thanks.
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted.   Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted. Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:20 pm

hi ive just started my new side for this coming season i will take the friendly at your place on 7th aug if thats any gud for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted.   Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted. Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 10:41 pm

can you put us down for july 24th , cheers ian thurmaston 2011 fc.
Back to top Go down
KMR9

PostSubject: Re: Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted.   Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted. Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 12:00 pm

kirby will take 28th plz m8 if still availible
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted.   Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted. Icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 6:52 pm

jimmy b are you able to confirm our game request please mate so i can pencil it in cheers
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted.   Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted. Icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 7:10 pm

kaffir inn fc wrote:
hi ive just started my new side for this coming season i will take the friendly at your place on 7th aug if thats any gud for you

Sorry for the delay mate. Have you any idea which division you're likely to be placed in? The above dates are very close to the start of the season, and as we are in Div2 we are hoping for games against Div3 teams upwards.

Although, if you have a pitch available before the above dates, we would definitely be up for a match? Sorry to mess you around!
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted.   Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted. Icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 7:18 pm

Brian mcdermott wrote:

Same as I've said to Kaffir Inn above really mate. It's looking like we can find teams for these fixtures so ideally I need to arrange some games for before the dates mentioned above, as we want to start playing in about 3 weeks. Interested? PM me if you need to. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted.   Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted. Icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 7:23 pm

KMR9 wrote:
kirby will take 28th plz m8 if still availible

Kirby Muxloe Rangers pencilled in for the 28th August.

Could be Premiership for you boys next season then..?
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted.   Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted. Icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 11:02 pm

think we will be div 3 m8 wsome of us played you last season we just have a few lads who aint played for about 3-6 yrs thats y we needed 2 go in a lower div we will giv you a decent game mate but its up 2 u
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted.   Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted. Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 1:14 am

kaffir inn fc wrote:
think we will be div 3 m8 wsome of us played you last season we just have a few lads who aint played for about 3-6 yrs thats y we needed 2 go in a lower div we will giv you a decent game mate but its up 2 u

Ok 7th August it is then!

Who were you playing for last season mate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted.   Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted. Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 7:57 am

Should be in div4 possibly div3, very young team all under 20 with high fitness levels. A lot of the players played in the youth premier div and will give you a hard game if you are still up for it, cheers ian
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted.   Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted. Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 9:21 am

Brian mcdermott wrote:
Should be in div4 possibly div3, very young team all under 20 with high fitness levels. A lot of the players played in the youth premier div and will give you a hard game if you are still up for it, cheers ian

Ahaa Pothunters then!! Razz if you've got some speedsters then you'll be way too much for our ageing defence! In for the 24th July then mate. I'll PM you closer to the date to confirm. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
KMR9

PostSubject: Re: Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted.   Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted. Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 10:08 am

staying in div 1 m8 i think perrin nd mosdock went up see you on the 28th
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted.   Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted. Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 11:41 am

Jimmyb wrote:
Brian mcdermott wrote:

Same as I've said to Kaffir Inn above really mate. It's looking like we can find teams for these fixtures so ideally I need to arrange some games for before the dates mentioned above, as we want to start playing in about 3 weeks. Interested? PM me if you need to. Cheers.

can do 18th or 25th june at our ground if u fancy it jimmy b
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted.   Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted. Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 1:10 pm

i played for the royals mate but like i sed we have about 6 lads in our squad who have been out of the game for a number of yrs and i set this team up to get them back into it were just a bunch of mates wantin to get out the house on a sunday mornin but i think we will giv you a good game you boys were a good bunch of lads when we played you looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted.   Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted. Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 1:29 pm

Another new team, blimey you cant keep up with them.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted.   Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted. Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 6:49 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Brian mcdermott wrote:

can do 18th or 25th june at our ground if u fancy it jimmy b

Yes please, we'll take the 25th if thats ok. As it's a Saturday we'll be massively understrength Shocked get the excuses in early!
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted.   Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted. Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 6:51 pm

kaffir inn fc wrote:
i played for the royals mate but like i sed we have about 6 lads in our squad who have been out of the game for a number of yrs and i set this team up to get them back into it were just a bunch of mates wantin to get out the house on a sunday mornin but i think we will giv you a good game you boys were a good bunch of lads when we played you looking forward to it

Should be a good game! I'll message you some details closer to the date mate.
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted.   Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted. Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 9:25 pm

yea ok cheers pal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted.   Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted. Icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 1:26 pm

Cheers, c u soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted.   Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pitch Sorted, Opposition wanted.
Page 1 of 1